JEE Advanced 2021 Reference Books
Reference books will help candidates in understanding difficult topics and in solving numerical questions. Candidates should use the reference books to increase their knowledge of certain topics and should frequently try to solve the questions available in these books. There are a number of books available in the market but choosing the right one is extremely important. In order to help the aspiring candidates, we have curated a list of reference books that will serve best during the JEE Advanced 2021 preparation.
How to choose the best Reference Books
Buying good reference books is very crucial as they will help the candidates in understanding difficult topics in a detailed manner. We have listed a few points that aspirants need to consider before going out on a search for best books for JEE Advanced.
- Referring to the index of the reference books will give a brief idea about the list of topics that are covered in the book. Comparing the index of the book with the syllabus of the JEE Advanced 2021 before buying will be useful.
- Checking the year of publication of the book will enable candidates to choose the latest edition of the book which will have the updated version of the content.
- In order to practice questions after covering topics, candidates can choose books with mock test series/sample question papers.
- Comparing the content of two or more books will give an idea about the book which covers a lot of syllabi. Investing in a book that covers a lot of the exam syllabus will be helpful.
- Buying books written by renowned authors/publications will be helpful. These books will have more authentic information provided by credible sources.
Candidates can refer to the following books for the preparation of JEE Advanced 2021.
Best Books For JEE Advanced Mathematics 2021
These are some other best books for JEE Advanced Maths which help the Candidates to get prepare for the Mathematics subject for 2021.
|Best Books For JEE Advanced 2021 (Mathematics)|
|Author/Publisher||Name of the Book|
|R. S. Agarwal||Maths XI|
|R. S. Agarwal||Maths XII|
|S.L. Loney||Plane Trigonometry Part I|
|S.L. Loney||Coordinate Geometry|
|Hall & Knight||Higher Algebra|
|I.A. Maron||Problems in Calculus of One Variable|
|Vectors & 3-D Geometry||Arihant Prakashan|
|V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova.||Problems in Mathematics|
|Bernard & Child||Higher Algebra|
|Dr Gorakh Prasad||Coordinate Geometry|
|K.P. Basu||Algebra Made Easy|
|DoroFeev, Patapov||Elementary Math’s|
|G.N. Berman||A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis|
|W. Feller||Intro. to Probability & its Applications|
|J Edwards||Calculus for Beginners|
Best Books For JEE Advanced Physics 2021
Apart from the books mentioned above, there some other best books for JEE Advanced 2021 which help the Candidates to get prepare for the Physics subject for 2021.
|Best Books For JEE Advanced 2021 (Physics)|
|Author/Publisher||Name of the Book|
|H.C. Verma||Concepts of Physics Vol I and II|
|I.E. Irodov||Problems in General Physics|
|Halliday, Resnick & Walker||Fundamentals of Physics|
|Sears and Zemansky||University Physics|
|Nelson and Parker||Advanced Level Physics|
|A.A Pinsky||Problems in Physics|
|S.S Krotov||Aptitude Test Problems in Physics|
|L.A. Sena||A collection of questions and Problems in Physics|
|V.Zubov & V.Shalnov||Problem in Physics|
|S.L Loney||Elements of Statics Part I|
|S.L Loney||Elements of Dynamics Part II|
|S.L. Loney||Dynamics of a Particle & of Rigid Bodies|
|R.P. Feynman||The Feynman Lectures on Physics vol 1|
|R.P. Feynman||The Feynman Lectures on Physics vol 2|
|Chen, Min||Physics Problems w/solutions|
|Tipler||Physics Vols I & II|
Best Books For JEE Advanced Chemistry 2021
Apart from the books mentioned above, there some other best books for JEE Advanced chemistry 2021 which help the Candidates to get prepare for the Chemistry subject for 2021.
|Best books for JEE Advanced 2021 (Chemistry)|
|Name of the Book||Author/Publisher|
|Physical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
|Organic Chemistry||Arihant Prakashan|
|IIT Chemistry||O.P. Agarwal|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J.D. Lee|
|Numerical Chemistry||R.C. Mukherjee|
|Organic Chemistry-Vol I||I. L. Finar|
|Organic Chemistry||Bahal & Bahal|
|Chemistry Principles & Applications||Sienko & Plane|
|University Chemistry||Bruce H. Mahan|
JEE Advanced Preparation Tips
JEE Advanced is a very tough and important exam for many people; that being said, it is very important to have a proper study plan to do great in the exam. With a vast syllabus and complex syllabus, it becomes tough to manage things. After from having the best books for JEE Advanced it is also important to have a proper preparation plan. We have shared some of the JEE Advanced preparation tips which can help students with their preparation.
- Study Plan: Prepare a study plan and allocate day and time to each subject and topic. This can be done to allocate more time to topics or subjects you are weak at.
- Syllabus: Get a hold of the syllabus, knowing the entire syllabus thoroughly will make you aware of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Time Management: Learn how to manage your time, allocating time for each topic will make only the preparation stronger.
- Mock Test: Take a lot of mock tests to be familiar with the exam pattern and question type.
- Sample Papers: Practice and solve sample and previous year question paper. This is one of the most fruitful ways of preparing for any competitive exam.