MHT CET 2021 application process consists of several steps starting with registration, application form filling, images & documents upload, and application fee payment among other essential aspects that have been discussed below in more detail. Filling of applications must be done with utmost care as the application fee is non-refundable.
MHT CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Some of the important dates related to the MHT CET 2021 Application form such as the application form release date, submission deadline, registration with late fee and availability of the admit card has been given in the table below.
|Availability of MHT CET 2021 Application Form||To be announced|
|MHT CET 2021 application form last date||To be announced|
|Last date to submit MHT CET application form (with late fee of INR 700)||To be announced|
|MHT CET 2021 Exam||To be announced|
How to fill MHT CET 2021 Application Form?
There are sevral steps involved in filling the MHT CET 2021 Application form. Each of the steps along with a detailed explanation of the same have been given below.
Step 1: MHT CET 2021 Registration Process Completion
All candidates who are planning to the MHT CET 2021 Exam have to first register themselves on the MHT CET 2021 official website to create a username and password.
- The candidates will then have to register themselves by filling their name, contact number and email ID
- After succesfully registering the candidates will be sent the username and password to the email ID and phone number that they have provided
- After which they must login using these credentials and fill out the MHT CET 2021 Application Form
Step 2: Filling up the MHT CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must fill in the application form with their personal details such as their name, parent's name, gender and their contact details as well. Candidates must double check once they have filled the MHT CET 2021 Application Form and click on the 'Submit' button.
Step 3: Uploading of Picture and Signature of Candidate
Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their recent photograph and signature in jpeg ot jpg form in particular specifications. After the documents have been uploaded click on the proceed button and continue.
Step 4: MHT CET 2021 Application Fee Payment
The candidates will now be redirected to the payment page of the application form page where they have to fill in their bank details and pay the application fee to confirm their application.
Step 5: Application Confirmation
After successfully completing the application process, the confirmation receipt will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must download the receipt & application form for future reference.
MHT CET 2021 Important Points
- Incomplete Application Form: An incomplete MHT CET 2021 Application Form will be rejected by the authority
- Posted application form: MHT CET 2021 Application Forms sent by post/courier will be rejected by the authority
- The number of application forms: You must submit one and only one MHT CET 2021 Application Form. In case the candidate submits more than one MHT CET Application Form, the last submitted online MHT CET application form along with payment will be treated as valid.
- Communication details: The email ID and mobile number entered in the MHT CET registration form 2021 will be treated as primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same. Therefore check that email ID and phone number are active.
- E-Mail: In the case of mail not received in your primary inbox, we advise you to check the Spam/Junk folder.
- Submission Deadline: You are advised to send the application form for MHT CET 2021 well in advance without waiting until the last minute since the date will be not extended under any circumstances.
- Examination Centre: Commissioner State CET CELL is allowing the examination centre which will be the district place where candidates passed or appeared for the Exam. Candidates from outside Maharashtra can choose their MHT CET 2021 centres as per their preference.
- Reservation details: If you are eligible in claiming the specified reservation then you should mention the same in the original MHT CET application form. Failing to do so then you will be considered under the general category.
How to make corrections in MHT CET 2021 Application form?
- First Step: You need to click on the MHT CET application correction link
- Second Step: You will have to Log-in into the portal using your application number and password
- Third step: Once you are successfully logged in, you can make the necessary changes
How to retrieve forgotten credentials to access MHT CET Application Form 2021
The applicants forgetting their login credentials is a fairly common occurrence. Steps to retrieve both, your lost application number and password are given below:
Retrieving Application Number for MHT CET Form
In case a candidate has forgotten his/her application number, he/she may follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website for MHT CET 2021.
- Find and click on the login button.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you'll have to enter your name, your father's/husband's name, your mother's name, date of birth and the security key.
- Recheck the details and click on the submit button.
- The credentials will be sent to your registered mobile number or email ID.
Retrieving Password for MHT CET Application Form
It is important for candidates to remember their application number to retrieve the password. The candidates can follow the steps given below to regain access to their user account:
- Go to the official website and click on the login button provided on the homepage.
- You will now be asked to enter your application number, mother's first name, and date of birth.
- Validate your answers.
- Instructions to reset the password will not be forwarded to your registered mobile number.
MHT CET 2021 Application Fee Details
- Application Form Fee: The MHT CET 2021 Application Form Fees is INR 800 + INR 60 (as bank commission) for General and Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries, J&K Migrants, and Outside Maharashtra Resident candidates.
- Reserved Quota fee: The MHT CET 2021 application fee is INR 600 + INR 60 ( as Bank Commission) for Reserved Quota candidates like the Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- MHT CET 2021 Application Fee Payment Mode: Application Form for MHT CET processing fees is to be paid through online payment system only through Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the MHT CET Application Form 2021 processing fees.
- Deadline to pay: The payment must be made 2 days (48 Hours) before the MHT CET 2021 Online Registration closes. The fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Must Refer: Refer MHT-CET 2021 Information Brochures for courses under Technical Education (Engineering and Pharmacy) and courses under Agriculture Universities as per Notification of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries Department dated 15th January 2021 [B. Sc. (Honours) / B. Tech] before filling the online MHT CET 2021 application form.
Things to remember while filling MHT CET 2021 Application Form
- Incomplete Application Form: An incomplete MHT CET 2021 Application Form will be rejected by the Authority
- Posted application form: MHT CET 2021 Application Forms sent by post/ courier will be rejected by the Authority
- The number of application forms: An applicant can submit an MHT CET 2021 Application Form only once. In case, the candidate submits more than one MHT CET Application Form, the last submitted online MHT CET application form along with payment will be treated as valid
- Communication details: The E-mail ID and mobile number entered in the MHT CET registration form 2021 will be treated as primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same. Therefore check if the E-mail ID and phone number are active
- E-Mail: In the case of mail not received in your inbox, it is advised to check the spam/ junk folder
- Submission Deadline: You are advised to send the application form for MHT CET 2021 well in advance without waiting until the last minute since the date will not be extended under any circumstances
- Examination Centre: Commissioner State CET CELL is allowing the examination centre which will be the district place where candidates passed or appeared for the Exam. Candidates from outside Maharashtra can choose their MHT CET 2021 centres as per their preference
- Reservation details: If you are eligible in claiming the specified reservation then you should mention the same in the original MHT CET application form. Failing to do so will be considered under the general category
Information on MHT CET 2021 Application Form
- Personal Information:
- Full name
- Father's name
- Last name
- Mother's first name
- Contact Information
- House No/ Street
- Area Name
- Town/ City
- Mobile Number
- Primary Email Id
- Alternate Email ID (optional)
- Contact Telephone No. with STD Code
- Permanent Residence(Village/ Town/ City)
- Domicile of Maharashtra/ Disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border (MKB)/ Outside Maharashtra
- Reservation Quota Details:
- Candidate's Category (Caste recognized in Maharashtra state)
- Students belonging to SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC & SBC categories have there Certificates
- Students belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) they also have to produce a certificate from 31st March 2019
- Other Necessary Details:
- Does the candidate belong to - PWD?
- Does the candidate is a migrant of J&K?
- Other entrance examinations the candidate has registered for (JEE Main/ NEET/ None)
- Total Annual Family Income
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Details for Financial Transaction if any
- Name of the account holder
- Name of Bank Branch
- Account type (Current/Savings)
- Education Qualification:
- Place where the candidates have completed their HSC (12th) equivalent examination/ Passed from school.
- District of School
- Select District of Examination Centre (candidates from outside Maharastra can choose their own Exam Centres)
- Required details for Exam:
- Subjects for CET examination (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
- Language for the exam (English, Marathi, Urdu)
- Note -Marathi and Urdu can only be chosen if the medium of instruction was Marathi/ Urdu in HSC/ 12th
- Details to Login MHT CET 2021:
- Create a Password of Minimum 8 to 15 Maximum words
- Password will be used in the future.
- Declaration by the Candidate:
- The candidate needs to click ''I Agree" for the Declaration.
- Also, you need to enter the Security key as provided and click the ''next" button
MHT CET 2021 Application Form Requirements
Some of the important documents required while filling the MHT CET 2021 Application have been listed below:
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Details
- Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking Details
MHT CET 2021 Application Form Cancellation
Certain steps to followed while cancelling an application have been listed below:
- Visit the official website of MHT CET at mahacet.org
- Enter the MHT CET 2021 portal and then log in using the application number and password
- Click on the ‘Cancel Application’ button
- A pop-up will appear on the screen that requires candidates to enter their registered mobile number
- After entering the above details, candidates will receive a one time password (OTP) on their registered mobile number
- Candidates will have to enter this OTP to affirm their request for cancellation of the MHT CET application form 2021
- This will be followed by entering the cancellation remark and then they will have to click on ‘Proceed’
After the cancellation process has been done candidates can proceed with filing a new MHT CET 2021 application form. Candidates must take utmost care while filling the application forms. Candidates must keep in mind that the application fee that is being charged is non-refundable.
MHT CET 2021 Application Form FAQs
Q1. What is the process to download the bank challan?
Ans: The steps to download the challan are:
- Click on the link to print your Bank challan
- Download the MHT CET bank challan
- Take the printout of this challan on an A4 size sheet of paper
- The bank challan contains the Candidate's Name, MHT CET Registration Number, Address, Date of Birth, and Contact Number
- The printed bank challan is in two parts
Q2. What time do biology students have to reach the examination centre?
Ans: The MHT CET exam will start at 10 AM. You must reach the exam centre at the time which is mentioned on your admit card.
Q3. How can one change the district of the examination centre for MHT CET?
Ans: In order to make necessary corrections on the MHT CET Application Form, the applicants will have to send a letter to the competent authority, MHT CET, Mumbai.
This letter should be submitted before the announcement of MHT CET Results and should be accompanied by the respective SSC mark sheet.