Before applying for MHT CET 2021, all candidates must check for the eligibility criteria set by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in MHT CET 2021.
MHT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
MHT CET eligibility criteria 2021 includes the basic minimum requirements that an aspiring candidate must fulfill to be eligible for the exam which includes nationality, age limit, and academic qualifications. The MHT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit to appear in MHT CET 2021.
- Candidates must have passed HSC/Class XII exam or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects - Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical/Vocational subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (HSC/XII) are considered eligible.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (for general category) and at least 45% marks (for reserved category and persons with disability candidates) in aggregate of 5 subjects.
- Female candidates are not eligible for a mining engineering course.
The basic eligibility for MHT CET is that candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board or equivalent. The separate eligibility conditions for all the courses are given below:
MHT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering courses
- The nationality of the candidates should be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or HSC examination with subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates) must be obtained.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category)
- Obtained qualifying marks in JEE Main paper 1 (All India Candidature Candidates, Jammu, and Kashmir migrant Candidature Candidates).
MHT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacy courses
- Candidates should be an Indian National.
- The applicant must have completed class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject. For candidates of the general category, the minimum percentage criterion is 45% and for the reserved category, it is 40%.
- There is no age limit applicable to this course.