- January 25, 2021: The round 2 seat allotment for MHT CET Counselling 2020 is released. Candidates can check the same by logging in.
- January 21, 2021: The choice filling process for MHT CET Counselling 2020 Round 2 is activated. Candidates who are interested and are eligible can fill in and lock their choices on or before January 23, 2021. The seat allotment list will be announced on January 25, 2021.
- January 6, 2021: The final merit list for NHT CET 2020 is released. The merit list is released as a pdf that can be downloaded but the candidates.
- The last date to register for the MHT CET Counselling 2020 is extended to December 30, 2020.
- December 16, 2020: The last date to register for the MHT CET Counselling 2020 is extended to December 22, 2020. Due to this, there have been multiple changes in the counselling schedule as mentioned on this page.
- December 9, 2020: The counselling registration for MHT CET 2020 starts today. Candidates will be allowed to register for the counselling process until December 16, 2020.
MHT CET Counselling 2020 Highlights
- MHT CET 2020 Counselling will be conducted in online mode for the qualified candidates of the entrance exam
- Candidates will have to register by filling the application form which will be available from January 1, for Participating in MHT CET Counselling 2020
- Candidates will also be required to fill their choice of colleges and courses in the order of their preference for seat allotment purpose
- After MHT CET 2020 counselling, the seat allotment will be done through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP)
- Candidates will be allotted seats based on their merit in the MHT CET exam, their college and course preferences as filled and seats available
MHT CET Counselling 2020 Procedure
The complete procedure of MHT CET Counselling 2020 can be checked by candidates from the article given below.
|Updates||Candidates will get a notification about the MHT CET Counselling 2020 process via a notification on their registered Email address or mobile number|
|Conducting Board||Those who have qualified via a score for MHT CET 2020 will have to appear for the Counselling process that is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research for health sciences and pharmacy courses. For Engineering courses, the Board has a separate body|
The process of document verification comprises:
|Counselling date||The counselling process for MHT CET 2020 begins around the third week of June 2020|
|Allotment||Depending on the merit rank obtained by the candidate as well as seat availability, the final allotment takes place|
|Scorecard||The candidate must mandatorily carry the scorecard and admit card for MHT CET 2020 to the counselling venue as specified by the authority.|
MHT CET Counselling 2020 Schedule
The Counselling Schedule for the MHT CET 2020 Exams have been listed in the table below with their dates.
|Event||MHT CET Dates|
|Commencement of MHT CET Counselling 2020 registration and the last date||December 9, 2020 - December 30, 2020 (until 11:59 PM)|
|Online verification of documents and application confirmation||December 9, 2020 - December 31, 2020|
|Provisional MHT CET 2020 merit list||January 2, 2021|
|Submission of grievances against merit list||January 3, 2021 - January 4, 2021 (until 5:00 PM)|
|Final merit list release date||January 6, 2021|
|MHT CET CAP Round 1|
|MHT CET 2020 Round 1 choice filling||January 7, 2021 - January 9, 2021|
|MHT CET 2020 seat allotment round 1||January 13, 2021|
|Seat acceptance and reporting to the allotted institute||January 14, 2021 - January 16, 2021|
|MHT CET CAP Round 2|
|Display of merit list for round 2||January 21, 2021|
|Round 2 of MHT CET 2020 choice filling||January 21, 2021 - January 23, 2021|
|MHT CET 2020 CAP round 2 seat allotment||January 25, 2021|
|Accepting seats and reporting to the allotted institute||January 26, 2021 - January 30, 2021|
|Admission process for vacant seats||January 27, 2021 - January 30, 2021|
|Special Counselling for J&K and Ladakh Candidates|
|Counselling Round at “Director, Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE)||January 4, 2021 - January 6, 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted institute and confirmation of admission||January 5, 2021 - January 7, 2021|
MHT CET Counselling 2020 Registration Steps
Candidates have to follow the steps below to register for MHT CET 2020
- Step 1– Registration
- Step 2– Enter Details on Types of Candidature
- Step 3– Qualification and Examination Details should be entered
- Step 4– Upload Scanned Images
- Step 5– Counselling Fees to be paid
- Step 6– Take a Print out of Counselling Application Form
Step I: Registration
Candidates will have to register first to be able to participate in the counselling of MHT CET 2020
- Click on the link given for registration (will be updated here as and when released)
- Click on “New Registrations”
- Select nationality
- Fill in the following personal, contact and security details in the registration form as required:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mother Tongue
- Annual Income of the family
- Address of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Select the security question from the options available
- Answer the question and remember both questions and answer for future use
- Creation of Password
After filling the information required, candidates will have to create a password by following the parameters given below:
- The password must be 8 to 13 characters long
- It must have at least one upper and lower case alphabet
- It must consist of a minimum of one numeric value
- It must contain a minimum of one special character like [email protected]#$%^&
- The candidate has to fill the application form by mentioning all mandatory personal details, contact details, education details etc wherein the candidate has to select the password.
|Personal Details||Contact Details||Security Details|
|Candidate Name||Address||Select Security Question|
|Gender||Mobile Number||Answer Security Question|
|Language (Mother Tongue)||Email Id|
|Family Annual Income|
Step II: Filling of Type of Candidature
Candidates will be required to select their type of candidature according to their category. The selection will have to be done from the following categories based on their eligibility:
- Maharashtra State Candidature (Type A/ B/ C/ D/ E)
- J&K Migrant
- Foreign Students
- PIO/ OCI
The candidate has to select their domiciled category to which they are belonging.
|Type A- Candidate must be born in Maharashtra State|
|Type B- Candidate's Father/Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra|
|Type C- Candidate's Father/Mother is an Employee of Government of India and is posted in Maharashtra State|
|Type D- Candidates Father/Mother is the Employee or Retired Employee of the Government of Maharashtra|
|Type E- Candidate located in Maharashtra-Karnataka Border area and their Mother Tongue is Marathi|
|Candidates who are Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) having Indian Nationality|
|Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Applicants|
|Foreign Students/Foreign National|
|NRI- Non-Resident India Candidate|
|POI-Persons of Indian Origin / OCI- Overseas Citizen of India|
|CIWGC-Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries|
Step 3- Mentioning Qualification and Examination Details
Candidates will be required to submit their class X and XII subject wise and overall scores along with the name of their school board. They will also have to submit the information related to the MHT CET 2020 exam.
Step 4 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Candidates will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature according to the specifications given below:
|Photograph||The candidate has to upload the photograph by maintaining the file size with the dimension||4kb to 100kb||3.5cm * 4.5cm|
|Signature||Candidates also need to upload a signature with the file size of any dimension||1kb to 30kb||3.5cm*1.5cm|
Step 5 - Counselling Fees Payment
The information submitted will be incomplete if candidates fail to pay the requisite counselling fees. The payment will have to be done in online mode.
|Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and PWD Candidates form Maharashtra||600/-|
|General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Candidates and Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries||800/-|
|Candidates of NRI, OCI, PIO or Foreign Nation||5000/-|
Step 6 - Print out of Counselling Registration Form
Upon successful payment of counselling fees, candidates will be required to take a print out of the filled application form and carry it to the facilitation centres for verification purpose.
Step 7 - Reporting at Admission Facilitation Centres (AFC)
Candidates who have registered for counselling will have to report to AFC’s for document verification purpose. They will be required to carry their original documents along with a set of attested copies at the facilitation centres. Candidates who will fail to report at the facilitation centre will not be allowed to participate in the admission process further.
Step 8 - Choice Filling
Candidates will be required to fill in the names of colleges and courses in the order of their preference. They are advised to fill maximum choices to keep their admission chances high.
Step 9 - Publication of Provisional Merit List
The authorities of DTE will release the final merit list of MHT CET 2019 having the names of shortlisted candidates. The allotment of seats will be done based on the merit list released and choices filled by candidates.
MHT CET Counselling Fees
The registration fees for the candidates qualified for the MHT CET counselling are INR 600, and INR 800 for candidates for JEE Mains applicants. These prices are the same for applicants for B.Tech, B.Arc and B.Pharma courses.
Documents Required For MHT CET Counselling
Candidates will be required to submit the following documents for verification:
- Print out of MHT CET 2020 counselling registration form
- Result of MHT CET 2020
- Admit Card of MHT CET 2020
- Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet of class X & XII
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
MHT CET Seat Allotment 2020
- Login and download: Candidates have to log in and download the provisional MHT CET 2020 seat allotment letter from the official website for future use.
- Details: The letter will include information such as MHT CET 2020 course allotted along with the college name.
- Selecting option: Candidates have to report to the nearest centre to confirm their MHT CET 2020 admission by selecting the option- Freeze option, Slide Option and Float Option
|Freeze Option||If a candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat and does not want to take part in further rounds of counselling have to opt for the Freeze option|
|Slide Option||A candidate who accepts the allotted course offered and still wants to apply for a higher course in the same institution to which he/she took admission has to choose this option. The Candidate will be considered for the next round and if the candidate gets the higher course his/her previous allotted course will be cancelled|
|Float Option||The candidate has to choose this option if he/she is allotted a course but he/she wants to apply for a higher course in another institution. The candidate will be considered for the next round.|
Engineering Colleges Accepting MHT CET Score
|College of Engineering||Pune|
|Institute of Chemical Technology||Mumbai|
|Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute||Mumbai|
|GH Raisoni College of Engineering||Pune|
|Government College of Engineering||Aurangabad|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information technology||Mumbai|
|Maharashtra Institute of Technology||Pune|
|Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru College of Engineering and Management||Nagpur|
|Vishwakarma Institute of Technology||Pune|
|Walchand Collge of Engineering||Sangli|
|AISSMS College of Engineering||Pune|
|Sinhgad College of Engineering||Pune|
|Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering||Shegaon|
|Dr DY Patil Institute of Engineering||Pune|
|Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology||Navi Mumbai|
|Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha Cummins College of Engineering for Women||Nagpur|
|Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College||Aurangabad|
|Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Sardar Patel College of Engineering||Mumbai|
|Bharathi Vidyapeeth Deemed University of Engineering||Pune|