The admit card of IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 was made available from Apr 7, 2021 on the official website for all candidates who have successfully filled the application form and made the fee payment with submission. The admit card along with a valid id proof is must be carried to the exam centre as well as the time of counselling. The admit cards will be received through the post and made available ten days before the date of examination.
In case, candidates find any discrepancy in their admit card (spelling errors or wrong information) they can report it to NTA helpdesk between 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. However, candidates can appear for the exam with the already downloaded admit card as it will be considered valid. NTA however, will make the necessary corrections in their record.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card Contains
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Course and Exam for which the candidate has applied
- Roll Number
- Enrolment Number
- Date, Time and Venue of Exam
- Reporting time
- Important instructions regarding the exam
OPENMAT Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates should cross-verify all the details on the admit card before downloading and should report discrepancies (if any).
- NTA or IGNOU will not send any admit card by post or even issue any duplicate admit card to the candidates, they have to download from the official website only.
- No candidate without OPENMAT Admit Card will be allowed entry to the test centre. Also, candidates should carry a valid photo identity proof - Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID etc.
- Candidates should keep their admit card intact as a download from the official website. So do not tear it or write anything on it.
- The admit card of OPENMAT XLVII will be required at the time of counselling, therefore keep extra copies for the reference.
- The details on the admit card is also required to get the IGNOU OPENMAT Result. As it has all the information needed to check the result.