The registration process for TISSNET 2021 has begun. All the information related to the TISSNET Application Form 2021, such as the important dates, application fee, etc has been updated on this page.
- January 15, 2021: The last date to apply for TISSNET 2021 is extended to January 25, 2021.
- December 3, 2020: The registration process for the TISSNET 2021 Exam has started. Candidates can register until January 15, 2021.
The TISSNET application form 2021 can be filled online as well as offline. However, for the B.A. programs, the candidate can only apply via online mode. Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the TISSNET application form 2021. The candidates who are planning to apply offline can take a hard copy of the form from the Institute.
- TISSNET 2021 Application Form Highlights
- TISSNET 2021 Application Form: Important Dates
- How to fill the TISSNET 2021 Application Form?
- TISSNET 2021 Application Form Fee
- TISSNET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- TISSNET 2021 Exam Centre Selection
TISSNET 2021 Application Form Key Highlights
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of 3 TISS Courses across any of the TISS campuses.
- Read the program description before choosing it, as changing the same will not be entertained at a later stage.
- The guardian/parent of an unemployed candidate, with an annual income which is less than, INR 2.5 lakhs (SC/ST) and INR 1 lakh (OBC-NC) for the financial year of 2020-21, have to pay INR 250 as Concessional Application Fee per program.
- A candidate can apply for multiple programs and pay for each of those programs in a single TISSNET application form.
- Application fee per program is INR 1030 (by Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or INR 1000 + bank charges.
- Details related to TISSNET 2021 hall ticket/ admit card are communicated on the registered email ID & Mobile No.
Some of the important particulars related to the TISSNET 2021 Application Form are given below:
|TISSNET Application Form 2021 Highlights|
|Availability of TISSNET 2021 Application Form||Online: www.tiss.edu|
|Maximum number of courses a candidate can apply for||3|
|Number of TISSNET 2021 Exam Centres offered||39|
|Dates to fill the TISSNET online application form||Dec 2, 2020 to Jan 25, 2021|
Candidates who live in remote areas where the internet facility is unavailable also get the option to apply for TISSNET. They have to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for TISSNET offline.
TISSNET Application Form 2021 : Important Dates
All the important dates related to the TISSNET 2021 application form are tabulated below:
|TISSNET 2021 Application Form Release Date||Dec 2, 2020|
|Last day to fill the TISSNET Application Form 2021||
Online: Jan 25, 2021
Offline: January 25, 2021
|TISSNET 2021 Admit Card Release Date||Feb 8, 2021|
|TISSNET Exam Date 2021||Feb 20, 2021|
How to fill the TISSNET Application Form?
The TISSNET Application Form can be filled online as well as offline. The candidates can follow the steps directed below to fill their forms in the most suitable way.
Steps to fill the TISSNET Application Form Online
- Go to the official website of the institution - www.tiss.edu
- Locate the Click here to register option and click on it.
- Provide an authentic email address where you would like to receive your TISS account's password.
- Use that password to log into your TISSNET account.
- Provide your personal and contact details and enter your academic record into the form that opens up.
- Submit the form once done.
- The candidates can pay the application fee online as well as offline.
Steps to fill the TISSNET Application Form Offline
Candidates living in remote areas where internet or telecommunication famility is unavailable can send a letter along with the due application fee requesting the Assistant Registrar to send a printout or hardcopy of the TISSNET Application Form, and send it across via Speed Post.
Upon receiving the TISSNET application form, the candidates should fill all their personal, contact and academic details, and attach all the required documents. It must be noted that the documents should be attested by a gazetted officer, principal or headmaster.
The requesting letter as well as the filled application form should be sent to the below-mentioned address:
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
The duly filled TISSNET application forms have to be sent to the same address before the last date for filling the TISSNET 2021 application form offline.
TISSNET 2021 Application Form Fees
The candidates are supposed to pay a certain amount to confirm their registration for TISSNET. This fee is to be submitted along with the TISSNET application form 2021. The candidates must note that the most effective way to applyfor TISSNET 2021 exam is through the online mode. However, for certain candidates belonging to the rural sections of our country, where the internet and telecommunication facilities are still not available, option to fill the TISSNET application form offline is provided. The TISSNET application form fees for both the modes is given below.
TISSNET 2021 Application Form Fees - Online Mode
The candidates applying online are entitled to pay the below-mentioned amount along with the TISSNET application form 2021:
|Programs||General Category||SC/ST/OBC (NC) Category|
|Applying for program 1||INR 1030||INR 260|
|Applying for program 2||INR 2060||INR 520|
|Applying for program 3||INR 3090||INR 780|
TISSNET 2021 Application Form Fees – Offline Mode
The candidates who do not have access to internet facilities have to pay the below mentioned amount along with the letter addressed to the Assistant Registrar, requesting a hardcopy of the TISSNET application form 2021.
|Applying for program 1||INR 1000 + Bank charges||INR 250 + bank charges|
|Applying for program 2||INR 2000 + Bank charges||INR 500 + bank charges|
|Applying for program 3||INR 3000 + bank charges||INR 750 + bank charges|
TISSNET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Only the candidates who satisfy the prescribed TISSNET eligibility criteria are advised to fill the application form 2021. The candidates failing to do so would lose their candidature. The application fee paid by them would not be refunded either.
- The candidate should have completed the undergraduate programme or equivalent from a recognized university before applying.
- Those candidates who will complete their graduation by June 8, 2021 can also fill the TISSNET application form 2021.
- There's no set age limit for candidates to apply. The candidates applying for M.A. must have a minimum work experience of 2 years.
TISSNET Exam Centre Selection
Candidates will have the option to select the exam centres according to their preferences. TISSNET 2021 authorities will assign the best city according to a candidate's preference. There are 39 exam centres all over India. Candidates are expected to select the exam centre carefully according to his/her convenience. Candidates can select a maximum of 3 programs according to his/her preferences.
- Candidates are expected to give preference for one centre in the TISSNET online application form.
- Candidates cannot change this choice through a phone call or email or in person.
- The Institute reserves the right to direct the candidate to one of the Centres chosen by the candidate or to another nearest Centre.
- The website www.campus.tiss.edu will also carry updated information.