Steps to Submit the TISSNET Online Application form
Steps to Submit the TISSNET Offline application form
Candidates can fill the Application Form of TISSNET 2020 from October 18, 2019 onwards. The last date to fill the Application Form is November 30, 2019 for M.A. programs and till 23rd March 2020 for B.A. programs. TISSNET Application Process has been already mentioned on our webpage, this will guide you in the process of filling the application form without any unwanted hustle. Any candidate can go through the official website of TISSNET for updated notifications.
TISSNET Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the application form for TISSNET 2020 exam both through online and offline mode. However, for B.A. programs, the candidate can apply via online form only. Aspirants need to check the TISSNET Eligibility Criteria before proceeding with the Application Process TISSNET 2020 exam.
Candidates willing to fill the Application Form of TISSNET via offline can take the hard copy of the Application Form from the Institute. All candidates must fill the form before the specified TISSNET Important Dates. Candidates can send the Application Form via Speed Post to the mentioned Address:
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
TISSNET Exam Centre Selection
Candidates will have the option to select the exam centres according to their preferences. TISSNET 2020 authorities will assign the best city according to a candidate's preference. There are 39 exam centres all over India. Candidates are expected to select the exam centre carefully according to his/her convenience. Candidates can select a maximum of 3 programs according to his/her preferences.
TISSNET 2020 Application Form Fee – Online Mode
|Programs||General Category||SC/ST/OBC (NC) Category|
|Applying for program 1||INR 1030/-||INR 260|
|Applying for program 2||INR 2060/-||INR 520|
|Applying for program 3||INR 3090/-||INR 780|
The mentioned cost of the application forms is that of TISSNET 2020.
TISSNET 2020 Application Form Fee – Offline Mode
|Program||General Category||SC/ST/OBC(NC) Category|
|Applying for program 1||INR 1000 + Bank charges||INR 250 +bank charges|
|Applying for program 2||INR 2000 + Bank charges||INR 500 + bank charges|
|Applying for program 3||INR 3000 + bank charges||INR 750 + bank charges|
TISS BACHELOR’S ADMISSION TEST ( TISS-BAT)
Information about Entrance Test Centres. A computer-based entrance test will be held on April 28, 2020 at designated Test Centres.
- Candidates are expected to give preference for one centre in the online application.
- Candidates cannot change this choice through a phone call or email or in person.
- The Institute reserves the right to direct the candidate to one of the Centres chosen by the candidate or to another nearest Centre.
- The website www.campus.tiss.edu will also carry updated information.
TISSNET 2020 Application Form Key Highlights
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of 3 TISS Courses across any of the TISS campuses.
- Read the program description before choosing it, as changing the same will not be entertained at a later stage.
- The guardian/parent of an unemployed candidate, with an annual income which is less than, INR 2.5 lakhs (SC/ST) and INR 1 lakh (OBC-NC) for the financial year of 2019-20, have to pay INR 250 as Concessional Application Fee per program.
- A candidate can apply for multiple programs and pay for each of those programs in a Single online form only.
- Application fee per program is INR 1030 (by Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or INR 1000 + bank charges.
- Details related to TISSNET 2020 hall ticket/ admit card is communicated on the registered email ID & Mobile No.