TISSNET Admit Card is the most mandatory document required in TISSNET. Every candidate should carry the hall ticket while entering the examination hall on the exam day. In case, if a candidate is not having TISSNET Hall Ticket at the time of entering the examination centre, then he will not be permitted to enter even and cannot attend the examination.
TISSNET Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download the TISSNET admit card for the M.A./M.Phil courses from December 18, 2020 onwards. For the TISS (BAT) exam for the B.A. programs, the admit card will be issued on April 11 - 12, 2021. Candidates need to visit the TISSNET official website to download the admit card.
|TISSNET 2021 Admit Card Date (MA Programs)||December 18, 2020|
|TISSNET 2021 Admit Card Date (BA Programs)||To be announced|
|Issuing body||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Website to download TISSNET Admit card||www.tiss.edu OR www.admissions.tiss.edu|
|Access of TISSNET 2021 Hall Ticket||Application Number and Date of Birth|
|Details on Admit Card of TISSNET||Candidate’s name, the application number, test centre, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||Admit Card and one Photo ID|
|TISSNET 2021 Exam Centers||21 Exam Centers|
|TISSNET Helpline Desk||022- 25525252|
NOTE: A candidate has to keep his/her TISSNET admit card safely until TISSNET Counselling happens.
TISSNET Admit Card Download
As we have already informed that TISSNET Hall Ticket is the compulsory document to carry while going for TISSNET. Here, we would like to explain the steps for downloading the admit card.
- Step-1: To download the Admit Card, candidates need to visit the official website of TISSNET 2021.
- Step-2: After visiting the official website, click on the ‘Admit Card’ button.
- Step-3: Candidates need to enter the login details such as email address and password to view the admit card.
- Step-4: After entering the correct login details, the candidate will be able to view their TISSNET 2021 Admit Card.
- Step-5: Candidates need to save the soft copy of the hall ticket and take multiple printouts of the same.
Note: It is advised in the interest of candidates to carry two passport size photographs along with the admit card to the TISSNET Exam Centre on the day of the exam.
TISSNET 2021 Admit Card Details
The Admit Card would be containing some basic necessary information about the candidate such as Candidate Name, Registration Number, Category of the Candidate, Location of the TISSNET exam centre, Exam Date, Exam Time, Address of the exam centre, Candidate's Photograph & Signature.
Documents Required along with TISSNET 2021 Admit Card
Documents for the day of TISSNET exam include:
- Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- One Id proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card).
- Candidates must carry one photocopy of the ID proof along with the original one.
- One passport size recent photograph same as uploaded in the application form
Items Prohibited at TISSNET Exam Center
- Any electronic material such as a watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box, etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- It is recommended to wear open footwear not closed shoes.
- Candidates are also advised not to put Mehendi or any cosmetic colour on their hands as it may cause an error while doing digital fingerprint scan recording on the TISSNET exam day.
- They cannot sit for the exam unless they clear the fingerprint scanning.
Discrepancies in TISSNET 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants whose details don’t match the details they entered during TISSNET Registration can report about it to the conducting body. They will try and rectify it at the earliest.
You can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If your name is misspelt.
- If your PWD/ DA status is incorrect.
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during TISSNET Registration.
- If your photograph is not visible or the photo printed is of another candidate.
- If you are unable to download the TISSNET hall ticket despite successful registration.
TISSNET 2021 Admit Card Details
The Admit card issued for the TISSNET have the details mentioned below
- Name of the candidate
- TISSNET Registration number
- Category of the candidate
- Exam Centre Location/Venue
- Date and Time of exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Self Declaration
- PwD Status
- Personal Details (Gender, Name of Parents, Contact number, etc.)
- Instructions related to the TISSNET Exam Centre, Admit Card, or Code of of Conduct