GITAM University decides GAT Qualification Criteria. The candidate should ensure that they are eligible to attempt the GITAM GAT exam; otherwise, their candidature can be canceled at any point concerning the examination.
GITAM GAT 2021 Eligibility
Candidates who are willing to apply to GITAM must satisfy eligibility criteria before applying. Eligibility criteria of the exam consist of age limit, subjects studied, pass percentage, and educational qualification. In addition, they should make sure whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The eligibility criteria for this test involve basic conditions that need to be satisfied before applying for the exam.
- Candidates applying for the exam should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Central or State or any recognized board council.
- Applicants should be selected in the exam based on their particular year rank list.
- They should obtain a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for seeking admission in any of the B.Tech programs.
- To take admission into B. Tech Biotechnology should have passed class 12th with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- For B.Pharm, a candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- For B.Arch, a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects shall qualify in NATA/JEE (Main) Paper-2.
- Those who secure the first rank in central and state board exams can get direct admission to the university.
|Undergraduate||B.Tech.||Passed NATA or JEE Main Paper-II (B.Arch).Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Chemistry, Maths and Physics and 50% marks in aggregate or 10+3 diploma exam with Maths as compulsory subject with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Posrgraduate||M.Arch.||Passed B.Arch. from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT( PG Architechture)-2021|
|Undergraduate||B.Tech.||Passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from a recgnized state board or central board in 2021/2020 and also rank holder in GAT( Engineering UG)-2021 with at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA(55% in CBSE and ICSE) aggregate marks in Physics, Maths and Chemistry.|
|B.Tech in Biotachnology||Passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from a recgnized state board or central board in 2021/2020 and also rank holder in GAT( Engineering UG)-2021 with at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA(55% in CBSE and ICSE) aggregate marks in Physics, Maths/Biology and Chemistry|
|Postgraduate||M.Tech. Program(Computer science and engineering, Data Sceinces, Cyber Forensc and Information Security, Electronics Design and Technology, VLSI, Power System and Automation, Strauctural Engineering, Machine Design and Bobotics, Machine Design, Food Processing Technology, MAnufacturing Technology and Automation)||At least 50% aggregate marks in qualifying exam from a recognized university and rank obtained in GAT( Engineering PG) 2021|
|Undergraduate||B.A. ( English, Mass Communication, Psychology, Political Science, Visual Communication, Sociology, Economics, History)||At least 60% marks in Pre- University/Higher Secondary/10+2/Intermeddiate exam in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized Council or Board|
|Postgraduate||M.A Applied Psychology||Any Bachelors’ degree with atleast 60% mark, excluding B.A Fine Arts with English medium|
|M.A English Language and Literature||Bachelors’ degree in any stream with at least 60% marks and proficiency in English.|
|M.A Economics||Any B.A. degree with one core area being Economics (or) BBA (or) B.Com (or) B.Sc Maths (or) B.Sc Statistics with minimum 60% marks.|
|Undergraduate||UG Law||Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognised board with minimum of 45% aggregate maks with any combination of subjects including open/distance learning and rank obtained in GAT (Law UG)- 2021|
|Postgraduate||LLM||Paased graduation in Law (LL.B/B.A. LLB/ BBA. LLB/ BSc. LLB/ B.Com.LLB) from recognised university with atleast 50% marks ( 45% for SC/ST and disables). Candidates awaiting results may apply. LLM admission is based on LSAT/CLAT course. No age limit for candidates wishing to pursue LLM as per Supreme Courst.|
How to check the GITAM GAT Eligibility?
The GITAM offers many courses to the candidates to apply for. It has a huge list of courses, and the eligibility criteria for each program/course is mentioned on its website. Before applying for the GITAM GAT 2021 exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria, and if the candidates are eligible, they can proceed with the application process. Here are some steps that candidates need to follow to check the eligibility of the course they are applying for.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the course name the candidate wants to check the eligibility criteria of.
- Then click on the “Eligibility and Exam Pattern.”
- Select from PG or UG.
- The candidates can check the eligibility criteria.
GITAM GAT Application Form
The candidates need to fill in the GITAM GAT 2021 application form if they fulfill the exam's eligibility criteria. As the first step, the candidates wil have to register themselves and then proceed to the application form submission process. Below are some steps that candidates will need to follow.
- Step 1 - Go to the official website of GITAM.
- Step 2 - Click on "Apply Now"
- Step 3 - Register by entering the registered email id and valid mobile number.
- Step 4 - Click on "Register"
- Step 5 - Click on the link received on the registered email id to fill the application form.
- Step 6 - Fill in the application form.
- Step 7 - Upload the scanned photograph and signatures.
- Step 8 - Pay the application fee.
- Step 9 - Save the application form.