GITAM GAT 2022 eligibility criteria are set by the conducting body. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management has published GITAM GAT 2022 eligibility criteria on the official website. Candidates must examine GITAM GAT 2022 eligibility criteria for the prerequisites that must be satisfied in order to participate in the entrance exam and admission procedure.
GITAM GAT eligibility criteria include information regarding a candidate's nationality, academic prerequisites, marks, and other requirements. If a candidate does not meet GITAM GAT 2022 eligibility requirements, they will not be given a seat. GITAM GAT results will be used to determine admission.
The candidate should ensure that they are eligible to attempt GITAM GAT exam otherwise, their candidature can be cancelled at any point concerning the examination. To learn more about GITAM GAT eligibility criteria 2022, read the entire article.
Latest Updates on GITAM GAT
- Jul 7, 2022: GITAM GAT 2022 Phase 3 exam is being conducted from Jul 11 - 12, 2022. Read More
GITAM GAT 2022 Eligibility
Candidates who are willing to apply to GITAM must satisfy eligibility criteria before applying. Eligibility criteria of the exam consist of age limit, subjects studied, pass percentage, and educational qualification. In addition, they should make sure whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The eligibility criteria for this test involve basic conditions that need to be satisfied before applying for the exam.
- Candidates applying for the exam should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Central or State or any recognized board council.
- Applicants should be selected for the exam based on their particular year rank list.
- They should obtain a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for seeking admission in any of the B.Tech programs.
- To take admission into B. Tech Biotechnology should have passed class 12th with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- For B.Pharm, a candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- For B.Arch, a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects shall qualify in NATA/JEE (Main) Paper-2.
- Those who secure the first rank in central and state board exams can get direct admission to the university.
|Undergraduate||B.Tech.||Passed NATA or JEE Main Paper-II (B.Arch). Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Chemistry, Maths and Physics and 50% marks in aggregate or 10+3 diploma exam with Maths as compulsory subject with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Postgraduate||M.Arch.||Passed B.Arch. from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT( PG Architecture)-2022|
|Undergraduate||B.Tech.||Passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized state board or central board in 2022/2020 and also rank holder in GAT( Engineering UG)-2022 with at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA(55% in CBSE and ICSE) aggregate marks in Physics, Maths and Chemistry.|
|B.Tech in Biotachnology||Passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized state board or central board in 2022/2020 and also rank holder in GAT( Engineering UG)-2022 with at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA(55% in CBSE and ICSE) aggregate marks in Physics, Maths/Biology and Chemistry|
|Postgraduate||M.Tech. Program (Computer science and engineering, Data Sciences, Cyber Forensic and Information Security, Electronics Design and Technology, VLSI, Power Systems and Automation, Structural Engineering, Machine Design and Robotics, Machine Design, Food Processing Technology, Manufacturing Technology and Automation)||At least 50% aggregate marks in qualifying exam from a recognized university and rank obtained in GAT( Engineering PG) 2022|
|Undergraduate||B.A. ( English, Mass Communication, Psychology, Political Science, Visual Communication, Sociology, Economics, History)||At least 60% marks in Pre- University/Higher Secondary/10+2/Intermeddiate exam in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized Council or Board|
|Postgraduate||M.A Applied Psychology||Any bachelor’s degree with at least 60% mark, excluding B.A Fine Arts with English medium|
|M.A English Language and Literature||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 60% marks and proficiency in English.|
|M.A Economics||Any B.A. degree with one core area being Economics (or) BBA (or) B.Com (or) B.Sc Maths (or) B.Sc Statistics with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Undergraduate||UG Law||Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised board with a minimum of 45% aggregate maks with any combination of subjects including open/distance learning and rank obtained in GAT (Law UG)- 2022|
|Postgraduate||LLM||Passed graduation in Law (LL.B/B.A. LLB/ BBA. LLB/ BSc. LLB/ B.Com.LLB) from a recognised university with at least 50% marks ( 45% for SC/ST and disables). Candidates awaiting results may apply. LLM admission is based on the LSAT/CLAT course. No age limit for candidates wishing to pursue LLM as per Supreme Court.|
Steps to Check GITAM GAT Eligibility
GITAM offers many courses for candidates to apply for. It has a huge list of courses, and the eligibility criteria for each program/course are mentioned on its website. Before applying for GITAM GAT 2022 exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria, and if the candidates are eligible, they can proceed with the application process.
Here are the steps that candidates need to follow to check the eligibility of the course they are applying for.
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the course name the candidate wants to check the eligibility criteria of.
- Step 3: Then click on the “Eligibility and Exam Pattern.”
- Step 4: Select from PG or UG.
- Step 5: The candidates can check the eligibility criteria.
GITAM GAT 2022 Courses Offered
GITAM GAT 2022 offers these courses at the allotted campus for the candidates to make it easier to avail of the facilities.
GITAM GAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates need to fill in GITAM GAT 2022 application form if they fulfil the exam's eligibility criteria. As the first step, the candidates will have to register and then proceed to the application form submission process. Below are the steps that candidates will need to follow.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GAT
- Step 2: Click on the 'Register Now' button on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter the required details to generate login credentials if not already registered. Else, enter the credentials and log in.
- Step 4: Follow the instructions and fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Step 5: Upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee of INR 1000 through a credit/debit card for boys and INR 600 for girls.
Read More: GITAM GAT 2022 Application form