GAT Qualification Criteria is decided by GITAM University. The candidate should ensure that he/she is eligible to attempt the GITAM GAT exam otherwise his/her candidature can be cancelled at any point concerning the examination.
GITAM GAT 2021 Eligibility
Candidates who are willing to apply to GITAM must satisfy eligibility criteria before applying. Eligibility criteria of the exam consist of age limit, subjects studied, pass percentage, and educational qualification. They should make sure whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
Degree wise specification
The eligibility criteria for this test involve basic conditions that need to be satisfied before applying for the exam.
- Candidates applying for the exam should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Central or State or any recognized board council.
- Applicants should be selected in the exam based on their particular year rank list.
- They should obtain a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for seeking admission in any of the B.Tech programs.
- To take admission into B.Tech Biotechnology they should have passed class 12th with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- For B.Pharm, a candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- For B.Arch, a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA/JEE (Main) Paper-2.
- Those who secure the first rank in central and state board exams are eligible to get direct admission in the university.