GAT Admit card
Admit card is one of the most crucial factors for exam point of view because without this he/she will not be allowed to take GAT Exam. GAT Admit Card will be issued online by conducting authority. It can be downloaded by candidate from official website of university. Only eligible aspirants will be able to download admit card.
GITAM GAT Admit Card 2020
Applicants should check GITAM GAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria. They should go through hall ticket 2020 details thoroughly and they should make sure that form should be correct, as it plays a major role in examination centre.
Admit Card Details
Availability of admit Card for exam will be available from April 5, 2020 on official website. Slot booking should be done by candidate for GITAM GAT before downloading admit card and applicants can book slot based on their preference. They must carry a print out of admit card along with ID proof as mentioned in application form to exam centre. ID proof carried by candidates should be among these: Passport, EC Voter ID card, Driving License, School/College photo-bearing ID card, PAN card, Aadhar Card details.
Contents of Admit Card
Admit Card for exam contains information like following:
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Code
- Applicant's Signature
- Detailed description of address of the exam centre
- Slot booking details
How to download GAT Admit Card?
A step-by-step process of downloading admit card is mentioned as below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit official website of the university for slot booking.
- Step 2: Log in your account using your login ID and password.
- Step 3: In next step, they need to select a slot for writing exam, test centre and date for taking exam based on the preference.
- Step 4: Students will need to confirm and submit slot given for exam.
- Step 5: In the next section, you need to click generated e-hall ticket (admit card) for GITAM GAT 2020 exam.
- Step 6: Final step is to download and print GAT Admit card.
Note: Candidates must cross-check and make sure details in admit card is correct. Applicants can reach out to authorities of the university and request them to make any changes if there any mistake in admit card.
Applicants can book the slots for GAT 2020 after the completely filling the application form. They can decide the exam centres and a convenient date and time. Slot booking will be done on a first come first serve basis and to book a specific slot on a given date below mentioned steps should be followed:
- You should visit official website to book a date and time slots for the exam.
- Slots will be booked on first come first serve basis.
- After arriving on the landing page for booking slots, you need to input your application number, gender, date of birth and click on proceed.
- Then you have to book a suitable time and date for your exam centre and click on confirm. Your slots will be finalized completely.