The GITAM GAT 2021 will be an online exam. The authorities will not release the GITAM GAT 2021 admit card. Instead, the candidates will receive the login credentials a day before the exam is scheduled. The authorities have released the detailed instructions to be followed on the exam day. The candidates must read the instructions before the exam. The exam day instructions are available on this page, and other information related to the GITAM GAT admit card.
GITAM GAT 2021 Hall Ticket
Availability of admit card/login credentials will be sent to the candidates after the application form is successfully filled on the official website. The candidate should make slot booking for GITAM GAT before downloading admit card, and applicants can book the slot based on their preference.
Documents to Carry with GITAM GAT Admit Card
The candidates must carry a printout of the admit card and ID proof as mentioned in the application form to the exam centre ID proof taken by candidates should be among these:
- EC Voter ID card
- Driving License
- School/College photo-bearing ID card
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card.
Details mentioned on the GAT Admit Card
The candidates will download the hall ticket from the official website once they have completed the application process successfully. Once they get access, they are advised to check that all the details given on the GAT admit card are correct. The contents of the gall ticket are:
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Code
- Applicant's Signature
- The address of the exam centre
- Slot booking details
How to download GAT Admit Card?
The candidates need to keep a copy of the GITAM GAT admit card to carry themselves to the examination centre on the exam day. A step-by-step process of downloading admit card is mentioned as below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of the university for slot booking.
- Step 2: Log in to your account using your login ID and password.
- Step 3: In the next step, they need to select a slot for the writing exam, test centre and date for taking the exam based on the preference.
- Step 4: Students will need to confirm and submit the slot given for the exam.
- Step 5: In the next section, you need to click the generated e-hall ticket (admit card) for the GITAM GAT 2021 exam.
- Step 6: Final step is to download and print GAT admit card.
Note: For 2021, the authorities will not be issuing GITAM GAT 2021 admit card. Candidates will receive login details on their registered email id or mobile number a day before the exam.
Slot booking in GITAM GAT 2021
Applicants can book the slots for GAT 2021 after filling the application form. They can decide the exam centres and a convenient date and time. Slot booking is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and to book a specific slot on a given date, the candidates must follow the steps mentioned below.
- You should visit the official website to book the date and time slot for the exam.
- Slots are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- After arriving on the landing page for booking slots, you need to input your application number, gender, date of birth and click on proceed.
- Then you have to book a suitable time and date for your exam centre and click on the confirmation. Your slots will be finalized completely.
GITAM GAT 2021 Exam Day Instructions
The candidates must read the instructions provided by the authorities of GITAM on their website. It is important because this year, the exam is going to an at-home online test. The candidates will be giving the exams from their homes. The candidates must have a compatible computer or mobile to log into the server and start the exam. Below are the instructions the candidates must follow.
- The candidate must know how to handle/use the computer, mouse, and keyboard. The candidates will be entirely responsible for these skills before appearing for the exam. Any difficulties faced by the candidates due to lack of computer handling skills will be their responsibility.
- The candidates will get the questions from the question bank, and the questions sets will be different for all candidates. An expert committee will ensure that the set of questions are of equal standard level, content and question type. The decision of the institution regarding this will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The candidates will be allowed to log in as per the time comfortable to them from 9 A.M to 4 P.M during the exam schedule.
- It is advised that the candidates go through the exam pattern and syllabus before the exam.
- The candidates will receive the exam login credentials on their registered mobile number and email id a day before the exam. The candidates must reach the 8880884000 number if they do not receive the credentials.
- The candidates planning to give the exam through an android mobile phone must download the app “Secure Assessment”. The app is not supported on IOS devices. The candidates must open the exam link through the browser.
- The candidates will have to enter GAT2021 under the assessment URL in the app.
- The candidates may face some issues while appearing for the exam through the mobile browser. The candidates are advised to use Google Chrome latest version.
- The candidates must check the device compatibility before the exam.
Below are the links to check the device compatibility.
GITAM GAT Mobile App Manual
The candidates who are willing to appear for the exam through mobile devices must check the mobile app manually before the exam.
- Click here to download the Mobile App Manual
- Download the app “COCUBES ASSESSMENT” from the google play store.
- Select the option “cocubes.in/” and please enter the URL - GAT2021 (Example: cocubes.in/gat2021) and press continue.
- Put in the required information and click on “Start Assessment.”
GITAM GAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The GITAM GAT exam pattern is different for all different courses according to their exams. The candidates must check the GITAM GAT 2021 exam pattern before appearing for the exam. It is advisable to check the exam pattern and syllabus before starting the exam preparation. The exam will be conducted online this year. Candidates can check some of the information related to exam patterns in the table below.
|Mode of Exam||Online at Home Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQs ( Multiple Choice Question)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Marking Scheme||2 mark for each correct answer|