Admit card is one of the most crucial factors for exam point of view because without this the candidate will not be allowed to take GAT Exam. GAT Admit Card will be issued online by conducting authority. It can be downloaded by the candidate from the official website after successful payment of the application fee.
GITAM GAT 2021 Admit Card
Applicants should check GITAM GAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. They should go through hall ticket 2021 details thoroughly and they should make sure to inform the concerned authorities in case the given details are misprinted.
Admit Card Details
Availability of admit card for the exam will be from May 15, 2021 (tentatively) on the official website. Slot booking should be done by the candidate for GITAM GAT before downloading admit card and applicants can book the slot based on their preference. They must carry a printout of the admit card along with ID proof as mentioned in the application form to the exam centre. ID proof carried by candidates should be among these: Passport, EC Voter ID card, Driving License, School/College photo-bearing ID card, PAN card, Aadhar Card.
Contents of Admit Card
Admit Card for exam contains information like following:
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Code
- Applicant's Signature
- The address of the exam centre
- Slot booking details
How to download GAT Admit Card?
A step-by-step process of downloading admit card is mentioned as below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of the university for slot booking.
- Step 2: Log in to your account using your login ID and password.
- Step 3: In the next step, they need to select a slot for writing exam, test centre and date for taking the exam based on the preference.
- Step 4: Students will need to confirm and submit the slot given for the exam.
- Step 5: In the next section, you need to click the generated e-hall ticket (admit card) for GITAM GAT 2021 exam.
- Step 6: Final step is to download and print GAT Admit card.
Note: Candidates must cross-check and make sure details in admit card are correct. Applicants can reach out to authorities of the university and request them to make any changes if there any mistake in admit card.
Applicants can book the slots for GAT 2021 after filling the application form. They can decide the exam centres and a convenient date and time. Slot booking will be done on a first come first serve basis and to book a specific slot on a given date, the steps mentioned below should be followed:
- You should visit the official website to book the date and time slot for the exam.
- Slots will be booked on first come first serve basis.
- After arriving on the landing page for booking slots, you need to input your application number, gender, date of birth and click on proceed.
- Then you have to book a suitable time and date for your exam centre and click on confirmation. Your slots will be finalized completely.