GITAM GAT admit card 2023 will be released on the official GITAM website. The invigilator will check each candidate's admit card to ensure identity. In addition to GITAM GAT admit card 2023, candidates must bring personal identity proof. Candidates should be aware that hall tickets will not be mailed to them.
The authorities will also release the detailed instructions to be followed on the GITAM GAT 2023. Candidates must read the instructions before the exam. The exam day instructions are available on this page, along with the other important information related to GITAM GAT admit card.
Latest Updates on GITAM GAT
- Mar 26, 2023: GITAM GAT Application Form 2023 for Phase 1 will conclude on Mar 26, 2023.
GITAM GAT 2023 Admit Card
GITAM GAT 2023 admit card will be sent to the candidates after the application form is successfully filled on the official website. Candidates must book slots for GITAM GAT before downloading admit card,. Applicants can book the slot based on their preference.
Documents Required With GITAM GAT Admit Card 2023
Candidates must carry a printout of the GITAM GAT 2023 admit card and ID proof as mentioned in the application form to the exam centre. The ID proofs that candidates can carry to the exam centre should include the following.
- EC Voter ID card
- Driving License
- School/College photo-bearing ID card
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card.
Details Mentioned on GAT Admit Card 2023
Candidates can download the GITAM GAT 2023 hall ticket from the official website once they complete the application process successfully. After they get access, they are advised to check that the following details mentioned on the admit card correctly.
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Code
- Applicant's Signature
- The address of the exam centre
- Slot booking details
Steps to Download GAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates need to carry a copy of the GITAM GAT 2023 admit card to the examination centre on the exam day. A step-by-step process for downloading admit card is mentioned below.
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of the university for slot booking - gat.gitam.edu
- Step 2: Log in to their account using the login ID and password.
- Step 3: In the next step, they need to select a slot for the writing exam, test centre, and date for taking the exam based on their preference.
- Step 4: Students will need to confirm and submit the slot given for the exam.
- Step 5: In the next section, you need to click the generated e-hall ticket (admit card) for the GITAM GAT 2023 exam.
- Step 6: Final step is to download and print GAT admit card.
GITAM GAT 2023 Slot Booking
Applicants can book the slots for GAT 2023 after filling out the application form. They can decide the exam centres and a convenient date and time. Slot booking is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and to book a specific slot on a given date, the candidates must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website to book the date and time slot for the exam.
- Step 2: Slots are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Step 3: After arriving on the landing page for booking slots, candidates need to input your application number, gender, and date of birth and click on proceed.
- Step 4: Then candidates have to book a suitable time and date for exam and click on the confirmation. The slots will be finalized completely.
GITAM GAT 2023 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must read the instructions provided by the authorities on the official website. It is important because this year, the exam is going to be an at-home online test. Candidates will be giving the exams from their homes. The candidates must have a compatible computer or mobile to log into the server and start the exam. Below are the instructions the candidates must follow.
- Candidates must know how to handle/use the computer, mouse, and keyboard. The candidates will be entirely responsible for these skills before appearing for the exam. Any difficulties faced by the candidates due to lack of computer handling skills will be their responsibility.
- Candidates will get the questions from the question bank, and the question sets will be different for all candidates. An expert committee will ensure that the set of questions is of equal standard level, content and question type. The decision of the institution regarding this will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Candidates will be allowed to log in as per the time comfortable to them from 9 A.M to 4 P.M during the exam schedule.
- It is advised that the candidates go through the exam pattern and syllabus before the exam.
- Candidates will receive the exam login credentials on their registered mobile number and email id a day before the exam. The candidates must reach the 8880884000 number if they do not receive the credentials.
- Candidates planning to give the exam through an android mobile phone must download the app “Secure Assessment”. The app is not supported on IOS devices. The candidates must open the exam link through the browser.
- Candidates will have to enter GAT2023 under the assessment URL in the app.
- Candidates may face some issues while appearing for the exam through the mobile browser. The candidates are advised to use Google Chrome's latest version.
- Candidates must check the device compatibility before the exam.
Below are the links to check the device compatibility.
|Check the System Compatibility for GITAM GAT 2023||Click Here|
|Download GITAM Desktop/Laptop Manual||Click Here|
GITAM GAT 2023 Mobile App Manual
Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam through mobile devices must check the mobile app manually before the exam.
- Download the app “COCUBES ASSESSMENT” from the google play store.
- Select the option “cocubes.in/” and please enter the URL - GAT2023 (Example: cocubes.in/gat2023) and press continue.
- Put in the required information and click on “Start Assessment.”