A candidate will be able to fill the application for GITAM GAT from Mar 31, 2021 (tentatively). Without the payment of the fee, form filled by a candidate will be considered incomplete.
GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form
GITAM will tentatively release the GAT 2021 Application Form on Jan 4, 2021. Interested applicants can register their name either through online or offline mode. Applicants who fill the application form successfully and submit it on or before the last date will be able to download their GAT 2021 Admit Card after its release.
Registration for the GAT 2021 exam can be done by both online and offline mode. A detailed specification for registration in the exam is given in the below structure:
- Mode: Both online and offline mode of application form submission for the exam can be done.
- Date: Application form for GAT 2021 will tentatively commence from Jan 4, 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is expected to be Mar 31, 2021.
- Eligibility: Candidates must check if they satisfy eligibility criteria laid down by this university.
- Online payment: Payment for this exam can be made online via Net Banking /Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Offline payment: Demand Drafts can be sent to address mentioned, and it can be drawn from the nationalized bank like Indian Bank, Union Bank of India or Karur Vyasa Bank.
Details Required for ATMA 2021 Application Form:
Candidate needs to fill the all following details in the online ATMA 2021 application form as per a valid certificate.
Candidates should keep following documents ready while applying for exam and the documents are listed as below:
- Birth certificate of an aspirant
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Category certificate
- Scanned passport size Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- If your payment mode is online, Credit/Debit/Net Banking details are necessary.
- If payment is made through the offline method, Demand Draft number should be entered and it must be sent along with application form.
Note: A recent photograph has to be submitted by a candidate. Your photograph should not be older than 3 months and it must be in jpg image format.
Details which are required to be filled up in the application form are mentioned below:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number of the Candidate
- Father's Name
- E-mail ID
- Marks obtained in class X, XII
- Marks secured in Graduation (if any)
- Educational qualification
GAT 2021 Application Fee can be paid in both the online and offline methods. In case of online method, it is advisable to take a print out of payment slip for proof of acknowledgment. If payment is made in offline mode, photocopy of Demand Draft can be taken. The application fee is different for male and female candidates and the structure is given in the below table format.
|Application Fee for Male Candidates||1000/-|
|Application Fee for Female Candidates||600/-|
|Application Fee for Post request (Offline)||150/-|