GAT Application form
A candidate has to fill the application for GITAM GAT by March 30, 2020. Without the payment of the fee, form filled by a candidate will be considered incomplete.
GITAM GAT Application Form Details 2020
GITAM will release GAT 2020 Application Form on November 22, 2019. Interested applicants can register their name either through online or offline mode. Applicants who have filled application form successfully and submitted it on or before last date will be able to download their GAT 2020 Admit Card which can be downloaded from official website.
Registration for GAT 2020 exam can be done by both online and offline mode. A detailed specification for registration in the exam is given in the below structure:
- Mode: Both online and offline mode of application form submission for exam can be done.
- Date: Application form for GAT 2020 will commence from November 22, 2019 and the last date to submit application form is March 30, 2020.
- Eligibility: Candidates must check if they satisfy eligibility criteria laid down by this university.
- Online payment: Payment for this exam can be made online via Net Banking /Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Offline payment: Demand Drafts can be sent to address mentioned, and it can be drawn from the nationalized bank like Indian Bank, Union Bank of India or Karur Vyasa Bank.
Details Required for ATMA 2020 Application Form:
Candidate needs to fill the all following details in the online ATMA 2020 application form as per a valid certificate.
Candidates should keep following documents ready while applying for exam and the documents are listed as below:
- Birth certificate of an aspirant
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Category certificate
- Scanned passport size Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- If your payment mode is online, Credit/Debit/Net Banking details are necessary.
- If payment is made through offline method, Demand Draft number should be entered and it must be sent along with application form.
Note: A recent photograph has to be submitted by a candidate. Your photograph should not be older than 3 months and it must be in jpg image format.
Details which are required to be filled up in the application form are mentioned as below:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number of the Candidate
- Father's Name
- E-mail ID
- Marks obtained in class X, XII
- Marks secured in Graduation (if any)
- Educational qualification
GAT 2020 Application Fee can be paid in both online and offline method. In case of online method, it is advisable to take a print out of payment slip for proof of acknowledgment. If payment is made in offline mode, photocopy of Demand Draft can be taken. The application fee is different for male and female candidates and the structure is given in the below table format.
|Application Fee for Male Candidates||1000/-|
|Application Fee for Female Candidates||600/-|
|Application Fee for Post request (Offline)||150/-|