Candidates who are shortlisted will be notified through their registerd phone number and email to attend GAT 2020 Counselling. Call letter can be downloaded by candidate by logging in official website with their application number and passcode.
GITAM GAT Counselling 2020
They have to take part in choice filling and locking and pay counselling fee which is non-refundable. Candidates will be called for the counselling process based on their GITAM GAT 2020 Results.
The counselling holds a very important criterion to seek out a high percentage of eligible candidates who are willing to get admitted in GITAM campus. Counselling will be conducted offline by the university from 16th May to 19th May 2020. Candidates should be present in respective centres on date of counselling and they need to bring original documents as mentioned by the university for verification.
How to download GAT Counselling Call Letter?
Below table shows the step-by-step procedure of downloading the call letter fro GAT 2020 Counselling:
|Step 1||Candidates can go to official website of GITAM GAT 2020|
|Step 2||Go to the"Announcement" section and click on link "Download Counselling Call Letter". This will direct them to a page where they can download counselling letter.|
|Step 3||Enter your application number and press on submit button.|
|Step 4||Call letter will appear on screen and take a print out of it.|
Counselling takes place in various cities. Venue for counselling will be indicated on the call letter of the candidate. The centres are mentioned as below. All the campuses mentioned are of GITAM University only.
- Visakhapatnam Campus
- Hyderabad Campus
- Hyderabad City
- Bangalore Campus of GITAM
Documents Required for Counselling
Documents which are required for GAT Counselling purpose are mentioned as below:
- Counselling Call Letter
- College/ School Transfer Certificate
- Study and Code Conduct Certificates
- Medical Certificate from not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon in case of PH Candidates
- 10th class or Equivalent Pass Certificate
- 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate in case of SC/ST
- Provisional Certificate and all marks statements of qualifying examination for admission to M.Tech. programs
- Residence Certificate
- INR 1000/- to be paid for GITAM GAT 2020 Counselling