No matter what exam we are preparing for and for that selecting the right sources of books is a must. COMEDK books provide insights of the topic and enhance the ability to understand better and this will help candidates to score more. A few important COMEDK books are mentioned in the section below.
COMEDK Books List 2021
Candidates can assess their preparation by taking mock tests and glancing COMEDK UGCET 2021 Sample Test Papers. Below is the list of COMEDK books related to the COMEDK 2021 Examination and candidates can refer to the following:
- Biology for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by Base.
- Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK.
- Mathematics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK (English).
- Algebra Made Easy by K. P Basu
- MTG COMEDK Chapterwise Solutions (11 Yrs 2005 - 2015) ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics) 1st Edition.
- RD Sharma Mathematics
- Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree (BE/ B.Tech) Exam Guide.
- Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK (English) 2nd EditionHC Verma for Physics
- NCERT textbooks for Class 11th and 12th
- Differential Calculus by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Books)
|Subject||Name Of The Book||Author/ Publications||Cover Page|
|COMEDK UGET Books for Physics||PHYSICS for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||CENGAGE Learning|
|COMEDK UGET Books for Chemistry||CHEMISTRY for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||CENGAGE Learning|
|COMEDK UGET Books for Mathematics||MATHEMATICS for KARNATAKA CET & COMEDK||CENGAGE Learning|
|COMEDK UGET Reference book||COMEDK Chapterwise Solutions(All Subjects)||MTG Publications|
How to prepare for COMEDK UGET 2021?
Applicants aspiring to clear COMEDK UGET 2021 should form their preparation strategy for the exam carefully. Few important areas that the applicant should work on while generating the strategy to prepare for COMEDK UGET 2021 are mentioned below:
Best COMEDK Books for preparation: Applicants should select the right COMEDK book for preparing for the exam. There are multiple reviews and suggestions presented in this article for COMEDK books, which the applicants can refer to make the right selection.
Regular practice with a sample paper and mock test: The mock tests and sample papers available online should be used regularly during the preparation period by the applicants.
Healthy Lifestyle: Applicants should take care of their health and follow a healthy lifecycle to reduce the stress of the exam.