The AP ICET 2021 Exam application form must be filled carefully by the candidate as any mistakes are found in the application form. The original documents could lead to disqualification of the candidate through the admission process. The application form is required for further process in the admission. The examination authority reserves all the rights to decline the candidate's admission who is not falling under the eligibility criteria as mentioned.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form Highlights
The AP ICET 2021 application form is expected to be released by May 2021. The online application can be filled via the official website as soon as it is released on the official website with the candidate's information. Some of the key highlights of the AP ICET 2021 application form are as follows.
- Online Registration: Candidate needs to register themselves online to fill the AP ICET 2021 Application Form.
- Website: To register themselves, candidates need to visit the official website of AP ICET 2021, and also, candidates can download the Application Form from the official website of AP ICET 2021.
- Payment: Candidates have to make the online payment then only the candidates will get access to fill up the application form.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form Dates
The official notification with the AP ICET 2021 application form dates and everything is yet to be released by the conducting authorities. Some of the tentative dates related to the AP ICET application form process are as follows.
|AP ICET 2021 Exam Events||Dates|
|Date of Notification||To be announced|
|Commencement of AP ICET 2021 Application Form||To be announced|
|Last Date to fill AP ICET 2021 Application without Late Fee||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction APICET 2021||To be announced|
How to fill AP ICET 2021 Application Form
To fill the online application, candidates have to visit the official website of the AP ICET. The first step to fill the AP ICET 2021 application form involves making the fee payments. The step-by-step information on how to fill the AP ICET application form 2021 is given below.
- Candidate's Name: The candidate's name will be displayed in this field as given during the payment process (cannot edit or change)
- Candidate's Father's Name: Candidates will be asked their father's name in this field as per the 10th marks sheet provided
- Candidate's Mother's Name: Candidates will be asked to enter their mother's name in this field as per the 10th marks sheet provided
- Date of Birth: The candidate's Date of birth will be displayed in this field as given during the payment process ( Cannot edit or change)
- Gender: Candidates have to select the gender from the drop-down list.
- Aadhar Card Number/ Enrollment Number: Candidates have to enter their radar card number if available or should mention their aadhar card number or enrollment number in this field
- Birth District: Candidates will be required to select their district from the drop-down list. If in case the candidate is from Telangana, then the candidates have to select the appropriate district value
- Birth State: Candidates have to choose their birth state from the drop-down list
- Ration Card Number: Candidates have to enter their family ration card number
- Caste Category: As per the caste certificate, candidates have to select the appropriate caste to which they belong and have to enter the caste certificate number issued by the authority
- Special Reservation Category: Candidates can also choose the relevant category for which they have authorized certificates
Local Area: Local Area is decided to depend on candidates' place of study for 7 continuous years. Depending on districts the local areas are categorized like
- Districts like Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam are counted as AU local Area
- Districts like Anantapur, Kurnool, Cuddapah, Chittoor, and Nellore are considered as SVU local Area
- Districts of Telangana state are regarded as OU local Area
- Candidates who have studied for more than 4 years in other states of India but their parents have resided in the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana are regarded as Non-local
- Candidates who studied in other states and their parents are not residents of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are regarded as Other State
Minority/ Non- Minority: Candidates from minority community have to click on minority and other on non-minority
Annual Income of the Parents: Candidates will be asked to specify his/ her parent's annual income with respect to the income certificate issued by the authorities
Candidates Bank Details: Candidates must mention their bank account details which will be used for scholarship opportunities if any
Candidates will be required to provide their present and permanent address of correspondence by entering details in the following fields:
- House Number or C/O
- Village/ Street/ Locality
- Town/ City/ Mandal
- Zip Code
- Phone Number, Alternate Number, Landline
- Valid Email Id
- Type of Exam: Candidates have to carefully select the type of qualifying exam and enter the major subjects in other languages. Candidates should also mention whether candidates qualified in Mathematics at 10+2 course by selecting YES or NO option. Candidates should also enter their Admit card/Hall ticket number for the qualifying exam.
- Instruction at Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to select the medium of instruction from the list
- SSC or Equivalent: Candidates have to mention the rural or urban location from where he/ she had pursued their 10th class
- Place of Education: Candidates need to select the district name from the drop-down list from where he/ she studied from Class 6 to Degree. If not from Andhra Pradesh or Telangana, then candidates must select Other State.
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Test Center Preference: Candidates have the option of selecting two centers from the drop-down list as per their preference
- Photograph and Signature: Candidates without fail have to upload the scanned file of their Photograph and Signature. The Photograph must be in JPG or JPEG format only, and the size must not exceed 50kb. The Signature must be in JPG or JPEG format, and the size must not exceed 30kb.
- Save and Preview/ Submit: Candidates must click the save button to save it and then click on Submit button after filling up all the details carefully and correctly.
- Modify and Confirm/ Freeze: After clicking on submitting, two more options come up, Here candidates can either modify the form if they feel so, and the data need to confirm by clicking on confirming the option, and any other editing of data will not be allowed.
Documents required for AP ICET Application
Candidates will be required to update and enter certain details and documents when filling the AP ICET online application. Some of the important documents required for the AP ICET application form are as follows.
- Receipt form AP Online, Citizen Services Center, E- Seva
- Local certificate issued by the MRO or any Competent Authority
- Income certificate of parents issued by MRO
- Category certificate which is issued by any Competent Authority
- Academic certificates from Class 6 to Class 10, Class 12, diploma or degree (If applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of class 10 or anything equivalent
- Passport photograph
Application Fees Structure for AP ICET 2021
To successfully fill and submit the online AP ICET application form, all candidates will have to successfully make the APICET application fee payment. Candidates then have to mention credit card/debit card/net banking in order to make the payment.
|Fee Amount for APICET 2021||Rs 550/-|
|Processing Fee for APICET 2021||Rs 57.50/-|
|Total Fee||Rs 607.50/-|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. what is the last date to apply for the AP ICET exam?
Ans: The last date to apply for the exam will be announced along with the AP ICET official notification, and other important events.
Q2: Should I take printouts of AP ICET application form?
Q3: Is the AP ICET 2021 application process entirely online?
Ans: Yes, the application process will be online.
Q4: Can I get AP ICET application form in an offline mode?
Ans: No, the application can only be filled online.
Q5: How much is the AP ICET 2021 application fee?
Ans: APICET 2021 application fee is INR 607.50 including the processing fee.