The AP ICET 2020 Exam application form is to be filled carefully by the candidate as any mistakes found in the application form and the original documents could lead to disqualification of the candidate through the admission process. The application form is required for further process in the admission. The examination authority reserve all the rights to decline the admission of the candidate who is not falling under the eligibility criteria as mentioned.
- Online Registration: Candidate needs to register themselves online to fill the AP ICET 2020 Application Form.
- Website: To register themselves candidates need to visit the official website of AP ICET 2020 and also candidates can download the Application Form from the official website of AP ICET 2020.
- Payment: Candidates have to first make the online payment then only the candidates will get access to fill up the application form.
Application Fees Structure for AP ICET 2020
|Fee Amount for APICET 2020||Rs 550/-|
|Processing Fee for APICET 2020||Rs 57.50/-|
|Total Fee||Rs 607.50/-|
Candidates after filling up all the details have to click on the Initiate Payment option. Candidates then have to mention credit card/debit card/net banking to make the payment.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form Details
- Candidate's Name: Candidate's Name will be displayed in this field as given during the payment process (cannot edit or change)
- Candidate's Father's Name: Candidate has to enter their father's name in this field as per 10th marks sheet provided
- Candidate's Mother's Name: Candidate has to enter their mother's name in this field as per 10th marks sheet provided
- Date of Birth: Candidate's Date of birth will be displayed in this field as given during the payment process ( Cannot edit or change)
- Gender: Candidates have to select the gender from the drop-down list.
- Aadhar Card Number/ Enrollment Number: Candidates have to enter their radar card number if available or should mention their aadhar card enrollment number in this field
- Birth District: Candidates have to select their district from the drop-down list. If in case the candidate is from Telangana, then the candidates have to select the appropriate district value
- Birth State: Candidates have to select their birth state from the drop-down list
- Ration Card Number: Candidates have to enter their family ration card number
- Caste Category: As per the caste certificate candidates have to select the appropriate caste to which they belong and have to enter caste certificate number issued by the authority
- Special Reservation Category: Candidates can also choose the relevant category for which they have authorized certificates
Local Area: Local Area is decided to depend on candidates' place of study for 7 continuous years. Depending on districts the local areas are categorized like
- Districts like Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam are regarded as AU local Area
- Districts like Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Cuddapah, and Nellore are regarded as SVU local Area
- Districts of Telangana state are regarded as OU local Area
- Candidates who have studied for more than 4 years in other states of India but their parents have resided in the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana are regarded as Non-local
- Candidates who have studied in other states and whose parents are not residents of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are regarded as Other State
Minority/ Non- Minority: Candidates belonging to minority community have to click on minority and other on non-minority
Annual Income of the Parents: Candidates have to specify his/ her parent's annual income as per the income certificate issued by the authorities
Candidates Bank Details: Candidates have to mention their bank account details which will be used for scholarship opportunities if any
Candidates have to give their present and permanent address of correspondence by filling up the following fields:
- House Number or C/O
- Village/ Street/ Locality
- Mandal/ Town/ City
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, and Telephone Number
- Email Id
- Type of Exam: Candidates have to select the type of qualifying exam carefully and also enter the major subjects other languages. Candidates should also mention whether they have passed in Mathematics at 10+2 course by selecting YES or NO option. Candidates should also enter their Hall ticket number for the qualifying exam.
- Instruction at Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to select the medium of instruction from the list
- SSC or Equivalent 10th: Candidates have to mention the rural or urban location from where he/ she had pursued their 10th class
- Place of Study: Candidates have to select the district name from the drop-down list from where he/ she studied from Class6 to Degree. If not from Andhra Pradesh or Telangana then candidates have to select Other State
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Test Center Preference: Candidates have the option of selecting two centres from the drop-down list according to their preference
- Photo and Signature: Candidates without fail has to upload the scanned file of their Photograph and Signature. The Photograph must be in .jpg or .jpeg extension only and the size must be less than 50kb. The Signature must be in .jpg or .jpeg extension only and the size must be less than 30kb
- Save and Preview/ Submit: Candidates after filling up all the details carefully and correctly have to click save button to save it and then click on Submit button
- Modify and Confirm/ Freeze: After clicking on submitting two more options comes up, Here candidates can either modify the form if they feel so and the data need to confirm by clicking on confirm option and now the data will be frozen and any other editing of data will not be allowed