The admit card is available on the official website. The candidates need to download their admit card by logging with the credentials provided as it is not available offline. Any mistakes as to the candidate's details in the admit card is to be reported immediately to the officials. The candidates need to bring the admit card to the AP ICET 2020 examination hall without which they will not be allowed to the exam hall.
No signatures are to be done on the admit card which could lead to disqualification of the candidate in writing the examination. The detailed description is given below which the candidate can go through to get a clear idea.
- Availability: Admit card will be available on the AP ICET website. The admit card can be checked on the website.
- Authority: Sri Venkateshwara University will be releasing the hall ticket for AP ICET 2020. The candidates are required to download the AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Documents Required: The candidates are required to carry AP ICET 2020 hall ticket along with valid Identity Proof for identification. The admit card for AP ICET 2020 can be downloaded till AP ICET counselling commences.
How to Download Admit Card for AP ICET 2020
- Website: The eligible candidate has to go to the official website of AP ICET 2020.
- Credentials: The candidate eligible to write AP ICET has to fill in his/ her AP ICET 2020 Registration Number and their Date of birth in DD/MM/YY format to get their AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Print/ Save: The candidates are required to click on Get Hall Ticket/ Admit Card option given on the website. The candidate can save or print the generated copy of AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
Note: If a candidate is not able to download his/her AP ICET Hall Ticket/ Admit card online, he/she should immediately contact the concerned authorities of AP ICET before the day of the examination.
AP ICET 2020 Admit Card Contains
- Exam Centre
- Exam Date
- Candidate’s Name
- Father Name
- Roll No.
- DoB etc.
Note: It is mandatory to bring admit card while appearing in the examination otherwise one cannot enter the exam centres.
Details to be cross-checked in the AP ICET 2020 Admit Card
After taking the printout of Online Test Admission Ticket of AP ICET 2020 the candidates are cautioned to check the below-mentioned details:
- AP ICET Hall Ticket number (TAT number).
- Registered Candidate’s Name as mentioned in the application form of AP ICET 2020.
- Registered Candidate’s address and contact details as mentioned in the AP ICET 2020 application form.
- Registered Candidate’s photo as uploaded in the application form of AP ICET 2020.
- Details about the Test centre that is where the candidate has to write the AP ICET 2020 Examination.
- Test Date and Timings of the AP ICET 2020 Examination.
- ID Proof Details of the Registered Candidate.
Error in APICET Admit Card 2020
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or problem in downloading it, you must get in touch with the conducting authority.
In case you lose your copy of APICET Admit Card, you can download another copy from the website, using your Application Number and Date of Birth.