It is important to understand the AP ICET exam pattern before giving the exam. The AP ICET 2020 exam consists of 3 subjects Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability. Only analytical and mathematical ability can be conducted in Telugu but the communication ability is mandatorily conducted in English.
It is to be noted that the number of questions is 200 but the time available is only 150 minutes which means, the time available for solving each question is less than 1 minute. So the candidates have to be quick in solving the question paper. The AP ICET exam pattern is detailed as below:
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode: The medium of examination is in English and Telugu, the exam will be conducted in an offline mode.
- Type: AP ICET 2020 Exam will consist of multiple-choice questions with four options available for each question.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will get (+) 1 marks for the correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- Duration: The examination for the eligible candidate will have 200 questions to be answered in a duration of 150 minutes.
- Note: Each section of the AP ICET 2020 Examination can be further divided into certain sub-sections.
Highlights of AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Type of Question||Objective MCQ's|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer (+) 1 Mark|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
AP ICET 2020 papers consist of three sections
The AP ICET papers consist of three important sections.
- Analytical Ability- 75 questions
- Mathematical Ability- 75 questions
- Communication Ability- 50 questions section
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Topic||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||10|