Candidates should keep themselves updated with the deadlines, as the additional late fee is charged. The AP ICET exam date is expected to be released by Jun, 2021. The last date to apply with a late fee of INR 10000 will be announced by the exam conducting authority. In this section of the article, let us have a closer look at some of important events of the AP ICET exam.
AP ICET Exam Dates 2021 Details
The Sri Venkateswara University will notify the AP ICET exam dates for 2021. The dates are tentative, and the official AP ICET exam dates will be updated after the official notification is released. All eligible candidates will be able to apply for the exam from the official website.
|Date of Notification||Jun, 2021 (Tentative)|
|AP ICET Exam Date||To be announced|
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria
Once the application form is out, candidates will be able to apply for the exam via the official website. Before applying for the exam, the candidates need to be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the conducting authorities. Some of the key highlights of the AP ICET eligibility criteria are as follows.
- Educational Qualification: If the qualifying Degree is obtained in a Distance Mode Program, then it must be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC.
- Graduating Candidates: Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply provided their results will be announced before the counselling process.
- Age Limit: The candidate should note that there is no age limit for the AP ICET exam.
- Domicile: The candidate must be an Indian National. He/she must satisfy local / non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
- Non-Indians: The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the eligibility criteria of the Universities concerned.
- Admission: Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.