Get complete information on MBA Entrance Exams in India 2021. Check the exams names, dates, syllabus, list, notification, question papers and latest updates on upcoming MBA Entrance Exams.
MBA entrance exams are conducted to shortlist the candidates for MBA admissions. There are more than 50 entrance exams for admission into top MBA colleges in India. The most popular is the CAT exam conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). In India, MBA entrance exams are conducted at three different levels.
- National Level: Most popular among them are CAT, CMAT, MAT
- State Level: Most popular among them are MAH-CET, TSICET, KMAT, TANCET, ATMA
- University Level: Some prominent entrance exams are XAT, SNAP, IIFT, IRMASAT
List of MBA Entrance Exams in India 2021
Candidates must know the full details of the MBA entrance exams they are applying for, and prepare themselves accordingly. CAT and XAT being the most popular MBA entrance exams, there are few other MBA entrance exams through which the candidates can get admission in reputed B-Schools. The list of MBA entrance exams along with syllabus, exam date and other important details is given below.
MBA Entrance Exams Pattern
Going through the exam pattern of the MBA entrance exam a candidate is applying for, will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam paper and the candidate can prepare accordingly. Applicants should also go through the syllabus, which helps the them to score and rank well in the entrance exam. Exam pattern for few of the top MBA entrance exams are given below.
|CAT Exam Pattern||
|XAT Exam Pattern||
|SNAP Exam Pattern||
|MAT Exam Pattern||
|CMAT Exam Pattern||
|IIFT Exam Pattern||
|TSICET Exam Pattern||
|KMAT Exam Pattern||
|MAH CET Exam Pattern||
|APICET Exam Pattern||
|TISSNET Exam Pattern||
|TANCET Exam Pattern||
|HPUMAT Exam Pattern||
|MICAT Exam Pattern||
|IRMASAT Exam Pattern||
|KIITEE Management Exam Pattern||
|OJEE Exam Pattern||
|IBSAT Exam Pattern||
|ATMA Exam Pattern||
|NMAT Exam Pattern||
MBA course Specialisations
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Business Analysis
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Investment Banking
- MBA in Management Consulting
Factors to be considered before taking up a job
Before exploring job opportunities after MBA in India, it is also important to understand some of the factors that are necessary to take up a job:
- Organization: When you are ready to take up a job in the organization, it is essential to analyze the nature of work in the respective organization, the scope of career development, success, failures, and future plans of the organization. These factors will help the candidates to figure out whether their choice is right or wrong
- Job Profile: Instead of accepting every job that comes your way, aim for a specific job that suits you. Do not accept a role based on pay, but think about taking a job based on your title as it will help you rise/develop on the path of professionalism.
- Location of the job: If you are taking up a job outside your native place/location, try to analyze the cost of living, accommodation, and transportation. You should make a detailed comparison of the salary you earn and expenses towards the cost of living.
- Other Factors: Some of the factors that you can consider before taking the job are:
- Salaries and Benefits
- Working Hours
- Opportunities offered by Employers
We hope this article has offered you a much better understanding of what these MBA courses and the career opportunities each of them offers. MBA is a globally renowned and acclaimed degree that bears a promise of well-paying jobs. However, not all management jobs pay well. Hence, to ensure that you end up landing your dream job, you must identify which MBA specialization best fits your career goals. Once you deduce that, the best will become easier.