JEMAT Admit Card 2020 for the JEMAT 2020 Exam is going to be releasing soon. We will keep you updated regarding the release date and other information about the admit card.
JEMAT Admit Card 2020
JEMAT Admit Card 2020 is an online mode document, applicants can download the admit card on the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology's official website.
- Issue Date: JEMAT Admit Card will be available online for candidates from May 23, 2020.
- Download: Admit Card will be made available for download from the scheduled date. Registered candidates can download their Admit Cards by using their Application Number and Password.
- Identity Verification: The candidates should carry the current valid photo identity issued by the government (bearing the same name as it appears on the Hall Ticket) which should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
How to Download JEMAT 2020 Admit Card?
All the candidates can follow the steps given below to obtain the Admit Card:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website and log in using the applicant login.
- Step 2: The login process can be completed by providing the relevant credentials like the Application Number and Password which is provided at the time of application registration.
- Step 3: Once the verification is complete, the admit card will be displayed on the screen where the candidate should verify all the details entered on the admit card.
- Step 4: Once the verification is done the candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference. It is also necessary for checking of JEMAT 2020 exam results.
Details mentioned on JEMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidates Category
- Application Form Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Examination Timing
- Examination Venue
- Reporting Time
- Language of the Question Paper
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Instruction Regarding Examination
The discrepancy in JEMAT Admit Card
- In case of any discrepancy in the Admit card, candidates should contact the examination coordinator.
- The examination authority will resolve the problem by correcting the error in the Admit Card.
- The authority will release a new errorless Admit Card.
- Candidates can contact the authority link/ address given below:
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
BF-142, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064