JEE advanced opening and closing rank will help students to know if they have gotten into their desired course in IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. The rank list for JEE Advanced exam with minimum and aggregate marks will give more edge to the students on their chosen courses.
The JEE Advanced opening and closing rank 2024 indicates the maximum and minimum scores respectively that any IIT, NIT, IIIT, or GFTI accepts from any aspiring Engineering student to get into anyone of these mentioned institutions. Students planning to pursue a career in Engineering must be familiar with the JEE Advanced opening & closing ranks for various engineering institutions.
|JEE Advanced Cutoff 2024||JEE Advanced Counselling 2024|
Table of Contents
- JEE Advanced Opening and Closing Ranks 2024
- How can Candidates find their JEE All-India Ranking after the Exam?
- How to Calculate the JEE Advanced 2024 Score and Rank?
- Rank List for the JEE Advanced Exam 2024
- How are JEE Advanced 2024 Cutoff Marks Calculated?
- Score Calculation for JEE Advanced 2024
JEE Advanced Opening and Closing Ranks 2024
The first and last ranks for which something is allotted are known as the JEE Advanced Opening and Closing Rank 2024. For example, the opening rank of an engineering branch is the first rank at which that branch is assigned to a student, whereas the closing rank is the last rank at which that branch is assigned to a student.
The JEE Advanced opening and closing rank 2023 are given for the students to refer until the JEE Advanced 2024 exams are conducted and the results are declared.
|Round 1||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Round 2||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Round 3||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank 2024||What is a Good Rank in JEE Advanced 2024?|
How can Candidates find their JEE All-India Ranking after the Exam?
If students need to know their All India Rank immediately, they can use a “Rank predictor”. This predictor accurately predicts the student's JEE Advanced result ranking. This outcome will be determined by the JEE Advanced cutoffs, available seats, the number of candidates who took the exam, and their overall performance.
The scores and rankings are analysed based on the key attributes such as:
- The difficulty level of the JEE Advanced examination question paper.
- The total number of seats available in the respective IITs and NITs.
- The total number of candidates who appeared for the JEE Advanced exam.
- The past years’ cutoff trends (at least 3 years' records).
|IIT Bombay JEE Advanced Cut Off 2024||JEE Advanced Information Brochure 2024|
How to Calculate the JEE Advanced 2024 Score and Rank?
While we use the tool to predict the estimated rank, candidates can calculate their scores before the results are announced. The exam body usually releases the answer key for the JEE Advanced exam, which candidates can use to tally their scores.
- Step 1: The JEE Advanced answer key link will be provided on the official website.
- Step 2: Click and download the answer sheet.
- Step 3: Use the official marking scheme to compare the responses.
- Step 4: Calculate your score and keep track of your grades.
Note: They can use the rank predictor tool once they have the total score.
|OBC Rank vs General Rank in JEE Advanced||Minimum Marks Required in JEE Advanced to Get into IIT|
Rank List for the JEE Advanced Exam 2024
The rank list is put up on the official website once all the IITs and NITs announce their respective cutoff marks on their official websites. The candidates will have to know their login information on the JOSAA website to get the rank list. The students can refer to the JEE Advanced 2023 rank list until JEE Advanced 2024 exams are conducted and the rank list is released.
|Rank List||Minimum % of marks in each subject||Minimum % of aggregate marks|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|
Check out the aspects in which the Rank list for JEE Advanced exam is prepared:
- Candidates who take both papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) will be considered for a Rank List.
- In other words, the Rank list is compiled using the total marks earned in all three JEE Advanced subjects.
- Likewise, the merit lists for the other categories, such as SC, ST, and OBC-NCL, will be released separately, with specified minimum mark relaxations.
- To be included in the merit list, a candidate must meet the qualifying JEE Advanced Cutoff.
|What After JEE Advanced?||JEE Advanced Guidelines 2024|
How are JEE Advanced 2024 Cutoff Marks Calculated?
Several factors determine the cutoff marks for JEE Advanced. These variables include the number of students who took the exam and the number of available seats. It also considers the previous year's cutoff patterns and heavily relies on the candidates' overall performance.
The candidates’ scores are calculated subject-wise and the total aggregate marks are. Now, when it comes to subject-wise calculation - Physics (Paper 1) + Physics (Paper 2) = Total Physics marks.
Whereas, in the total aggregate, mark calculation is JEE advanced score = Sum of Physics, Maths, Chemistry.
Score Calculation for JEE Advanced 2024
The combined scores of both papers will be used to calculate the final score for JEE Advanced Result 2024.
- Each section score will be calculated by adding the scores from Papers 1 and 2.
- For example, if a candidate receives 12 marks in Physics Paper 1 and 8 marks in Physics Paper 2, the total for the Physics section will be 20. Likewise, marks for Chemistry and Mathematics will be assigned.
- Similarly, the JEE Advanced Cutoff is based on the total of each section from the JEE Advanced Result 2024 and a percentage of each section.
|JEE Advanced Information Brochure 2024||Difference Between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced|