- IMU CET 2020 Result Declaration Date: The results of the IMU CET 2020 exam will be announced on August 30, 2020.
- However, there can be some changes in the month of the result declaration. The actual date of declaration of result will be updated on the official website.
- IMU CET 2020 Login Details: Candidate needs to enter the login details such as roll number and date of birth to check the result.
- IMU CET Result Printout: Candidates need to take a print out of the IMU CET 2020 result for future reference and IMU CET Counseling Process.
- IMU CET 2020 Cutoff: The IMU CET 2020 cutoff marks are decided by conducting authority based on the total number of applicants.
How to check the Results
- Official Website: Visit the official website of IMU CET.
- IMU CET 2020 Result Portal: Candidate needs to click on the results portal to check the result.
- IMU CET Login Credentials: Enter your IMU CET application number and DOB to download the result.
- IMU CET 2020 Result Printout: Candidate needs to take the printout of the IMU CET 2020 result for future reference.
IMU CET 2020 Result for UG & PG Courses - Click Here
2017 Cut Off
|Courses||Opening Ranks||Closing Ranks|
|General category||SC Category||ST Category||General category||SC Category||ST Category|
|B.Tech (Marine Engineering)||177||123||117||145||88||81|
|B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)||161||119||110||134||79||76|
|B.Sc (Ship Building & Repairing) B.Sc (Nautical Science)||169||118||109||127||65||64|
|B.Sc (Marine Science)||164||111||108||121||69||65|
|Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science)||161||113||111||121||71||67|
|Marks Obtained in IMU CET 2020||Expected Rank|
|Below 35 marks||25.000 and above|
|35-45 marks||18,000 - 25,000|
|46-61 marks||8501- 11000|
|61-70 marks||6501- 8500|