IMU CET 2022 exam result was declared by the conducting body and the rank card was released for download for candidates on Jun 27, 2022 on the official website. IMU CET 2022 rank card will be prepared based on the HSC/PUC/Intermediate examination marks. IMU CET result 2022 will provide candidates with access to their scores and rankings.
Candidates must log in with the proper credentials to view the results of the IMU CET 2022. Candidates are recommended to keep the IMU CET 2022 result downloaded for the counselling and admission process safe. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to take part in the counselling session. To learn more about the IMU CET Result 2022, read the entire article.
|IMU CET Cut off 2022||IMU CET Counselling 2022|
|Colleges accepting IMUCET score in India|
Latest Updates on IMU CET
- Jun 27, 2022: IMU CET 2022 rank card was released on Jun 27, 2022, on the official website. Read More
IMU CET Results 2022 Highlights
The results will be prepared based on the candidates' performances in their qualifying examinations. The same dates must be made note of by the candidates who successfully attempt the examination. Find IMU CET result dates down below.
|Exam Events||Event Dates (Revised)|
|IMU CET 2022 Exam Date||Jun 11, 2022|
|IMU CET 2022 Result Declaration||Jun 22, 2022|
|IMU CET 2022 Rank Card||Jun 27, 2022|
|IMU CET 2022 First Admission List Publication Date||To Be Announced|
|IMU CET 2022 Counselling Start Date||To Be Announced|
How to Check IMU CET Results 2022?
Candidates can check their IMU CET Results on the official website of Indian Maritime University. Candidates can use the following steps to download their IMU CET Results 2022. Find the direct link to view and download the same below.
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of the IMU.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the 'Rank List of IMU CET 2022'.
- Step 3: Candidates will be able to download the rank certificate from Jun 27, 2022.
- Step 4: Candidates can download the rank certificate in PDF format and take the printout.
Details Mentioned on IMU CET Result 2022 Card
IMU CET Results 2022 Card contains the following details of the candidates. All candidates must verify their roll number and Name with the scorecard information to ensure they are provided with their score and rank to avoid discrepancies.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Total Marks
- Overall Rank
- Subject Opted
- Marks secured in each section
IMU CET Rank List 2022
The merit list for the examination is published after IMU CET results. The individual ranks of the candidates of those who attempted the examination are released. The rank list is based on the number of students who appeared for the exam and their scores declared by the university.
IMU CET Rank Predictor 2022
The rank list will provide candidates to assess their eligibility for IMU CET Counselling Process. The table below represents the expected rank concerning marks for IMU CET 2022.
|Marks Obtained in IMU CET 2022||Expected Rank|
|Below 35 marks||25,000 and above|
|35-45 marks||18,000 - 25,000|
|46-61 marks||8501 - 11000|
|61-70 marks||6501 - 8500|
|70-80 marks||5000 - 6500|
|80-91 marks||5000 - 2500|
|91-113 marks||500 - 250|
IMU CET Counselling Session 2022
Candidates who qualify for the counselling session will receive an offer letter for the same. The admission process will begin for these candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling at the given dates, which are yet to be released. The candidates must register themselves online to avail the services. Find the important factors of IMU CET counselling below.
- Candidates will have to register and pay a non-refundable fee of 10,000 INR to avail of the choice of admissions to any of the IMU campuses.
- Candidates will be granted admission based on their rank, seat availability, and the number of students participating in the examination.
- Upon conclusion of the counselling session, candidates will receive an offer letter for admission, which they have concluded by paying the admission fee of 25,000 INR and completing the process.