- IMU CET 2020 Admit Card Availability: Once the candidate has filled the IMU CET 2020 application form correctly, the admit card becomes available online at the official website of the university.
- IMU CET 2020 Admit Card Download: The candidate can download the IMU CET 2020 admit card by providing the IMU CET 2020 application number.
- IMU CET 2020 Admit Card Print: The candidate must take a printout of the IMU CET 2020 admit card and must preserve it carefully and later present it at the time of the IMU CET 2020 exam.
- Download Procedure: The procedure to download the IMU CET 2020 Admit Card is given below which is similar to that of TANCET 2020.
Admit Card Highlights
|IMU CET 2020 Admit Card Overview|
|IMU CET 2020 Hall Ticket release date||August 3, 2020|
|IMU CET 2020 Exam Date||August 30, 2020|
Procedure to download the admit card
- Official Website: Go to the IMU CET 2020 official website.
- Link: Click on the link provided to download the IMU CET 2020 admit card.
- IMU CAT 2020 Login Credentials: Fill in your details on the page that opens up.
- Submit: Click on the submit button.
- Display: The IMU CET 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Print: Download and print the admit card for IMU CET 2020.
- Date: The IMU CET 2020 admit card/hall ticket will be available on August 3, 2020.
- Note: The IMU CET 2020 admit card will not be sent through the post.
- Official site: Applicants must download it from the IMU CET 2020 official website.
- Acknowledgment: The University will inform the IMU CET 2020 registered applicants using SMS or email.
Important details about the admit card
- Alert: Candidates without the IMU CET 2020 admit card will not be allowed to write the IMU CET 2020 exam.
- Mode: The IMU CET 2020 admit card will be issued only through online mode.
- Reporting: All details mentioned on the IMU CET 2020 admit card should be checked by the candidates. Any discrepancies in the data on the admit card must be reported to the concerned authority immediately.
- Guidelines: The IMU CET 2020 admit card contains instructions to be followed during the IMU CET 2020 exam. Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the IMU CET admit card to avoid getting barred from writing the exam.
- Identity: IMU CET 2020 Admit card must be carried by the candidate until the admission process is over.
- Verification: The IMU CET 2020 admit card serves the purpose of verification as well.
Admit Card Contains
- Exam center
- Exam date
- Candidate’s name
- Father name
- Roll No.
- DoB etc.
Note: It is mandatory to bring admit card while appearing in the examination otherwise one cannot enter the IMU CET Exam Centres.
Details to Cross-Check in the Admit Card
After taking the printout of Online Test Admission Ticket of IMU CET 2020 the candidates are cautioned to check the below-mentioned details:
- IMU CET 2020 Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number).
- Registered Candidate’s Name as mentioned in the application form of IMU CET 2020.
- Registered Candidate’s address and contact details as mentioned in the IMU CET 2020 application form.
- Registered Candidate’s photo as uploaded in the application form of IMU CET 2020.
- Details about the Test centre that is where the candidate has to write the IMU CET 2020 Examination.
- Test Date and Timings of the IMU CET 2020 Examination.
- ID Proof Details of the Registered Candidate.