Looking forward to pursuing your career in the field of Space research, technology and development? The Indian Space Research Organisation conducts recruitment for various posts such as Scientist, Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Draughtsman, Controller, etc. Being recruited in one of the leading space organisations in the world is a big task, and candidates must check the eligibility criteria, application form details and other important events, which are mentioned below.
- The applications for the recruitment to the post of Chief Controller, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) are currently being accepted by ISRO. Candidates who are interested in applying for this post need to submit their applications on or before February 25, 2021. Visit ISRO Application Form page for more information.
- Introduction to ISRO Recruitment
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Details
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Registration
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Exam Centres
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- ISRO Recruitment 2021 Results
Introduction to ISRO Recruitment 2021
Indian Space Research Organization, commonly abbreviated as ISRO, is engaged in Research and Development activities for the development of space science, technology and applications. The ISRO Recruitment 2021 will be conducted for the different streams of BE/B.Tech such as Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science & Electronics Autonomous body
Headquarters: The organization has its headquarters at the Department of Space and ISRO HQ, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore - 560 231.
Recruitment: The recruitment board of Indian Space Research Organization conducts recruitment exam to hire Scientists/Engineers every year according to the available vacancies. Hiring for other major posts is also done based on a candidate's performance in the recruitment exam. GetMyUni updates details from the ISRO recruitment notifications and information as and when the same is released by ISRO.
Expected Vacancies: ISRO is expected to release around 327 vacancies for the Scientist/Engineer posts in level 10 of the pay matrix for the year 2021.
Different Space Centres and other Departments
Centralized Recruitment (ICRB) of the Department of Space and Indian Space Research Organization will be recruiting candidates for vacancies at the following centres:
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
- ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC)
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
- Space Applications Centre (SAC)
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)
- ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU)
- Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS)
- Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU)
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
- Master Control Facility (MCF)
- Department of Space and ISRO HQ
- Antrix Corporation Limited
Autonomous bodies headed by ISRO and the Department of Space
- Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad: This is a premier institute engaged in research in fields like experimental and theoretical physics, astronomy and astrophysics, earth, planetary and atmospheric sciences.
- NE-SAC Meghalaya: NE-SAC Meghalaya is a joint venture of DOS and North Eastern Council to facilitate developmental support to the North East region with the help of space science and technology.
- National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Tirupati: NARL is a prime centre involved in atmospheric research in the country. NARL specializes in atmospheric research, indigenous technology innovation for atmospheric probing and weather & climate modelling.
- Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL): SCL was set up with the prime objective to facilitate, aid, promote, guide and coordinate the Research & Development in the area of semiconductor technology, Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems Technology (MEMS).
- SCL provides employment opportunities to all PhD holders (even for candidates who have submitted their thesis but are awaiting the award and completion of the degree) specialising in Science or Engineering which holds certain relevance to SCL such as Electrical, Electro-Optics, Microwaves, RF, MEMS, VLSI Design, Testing, Advanced Packaging, Semiconductor Materials, Applied Electronics, Micro-Electronics, etc.
- How can one apply to SCL? All eligible and research employment enthusiasts must register themselves for possible employment with SCL. As and when there are vacant posts within the organization, applicants from the Live Register will be considered and called for selection based on the discipline in which there is an employment requirement.
- Details of Employment - Candidates will be offered the posts of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ for the Pay Band of INR 15600-39100 with initial entry-level pay of INR 18750 + Grade Pay of INR 6600.
- At present, the gross emoluments of Scientists/Engineers ‘SD’, pans out as INR 64,000/- per month.
- In addition to this, recruits will be eligible for a fixed incentive of INR 1520/- per month, professional upgrade allowance of INR 10,000/- (once a year) and PRIS Organisational Incentive @ 20% of the basic pay i.e, INR 5070/- per month, which will be payable twice a year.
- Also, a higher and better start will be taken into consideration by the authority for deserving candidates.
- IIST provides undergraduate (Avionics, Aerospace Engineering and Physical Sciences), post-graduate and doctoral programmes in fields of space science, technology and applications.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Details
ISRO offers employment for Scientists/Engineers `SC’ under Level 10 of Pay Matrix for fresh graduates in the disciplines mentioned below:
- Computer Science
Candidates seeking employment at ISRO must be a holder of any of the following degrees.
- B.Sc. + B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- AMIE *(subject to conditions as specified below)
- B.E./B.Tech. degree (part-time)
- B.Sc. (Engineering)
- Diploma + B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
ISRO Recruitment Categories
|Applied Electronics||Industrial Engineering||Information Science||Electrical & Electronics|
|Communication||Industrial Management||Information Technology|
|Electrical Electronics||Industrial Production||-||-|
|Electronics & Communication||Mechanical Engineering||-||-|
|Electronics & power||Metallurgy||-||-|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Production Engineering||-||-|
|Industrial Electronics||Production Management||-||-|
|Power Electronics||Aeronautical Engineering||-||-|
|Instrumentation & Control||-||-||-|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||-||-||-|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Candidates should know all the important events and their respective dates, and they must also fill the application form before the deadline. Given below are the anticipated details of the ISRO Recruitment important dates for the post of Scientist/Engineer. For more detailed list of dates, candidates can visit ISRO Recuitment Important Dates
|ISRO Recruitment Application form commencement||March 8, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Last date of filling ISRO Recruitment application form||April 16, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 18, 2021 (Tentative)|
|ISRO Recruitment exam date||June 6, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result Declaration Date||June 29, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Interview Date||July, 2021|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who aspire to get recruited in the Indian Space Research and Organisation (ISRO) should be well aware of the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualifications and age limit. Being one of the important space organisations in the world, the ISRO is very strict about the academic score of the candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria for ISRO is mentioned below.
Every candidate applying for the ISRO recruitment must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have completed B.E./B.Tech., or any other equivalent qualification with a first-class obtaining a minimum aggregate of 65% marks, or a CGPA of 6.84/10. ISRO is highly strict about the CGPA or marks for eligibility considerations, and will not consider anything less than the given criteria. The average percentage of marks in all semesters of the concerned degree will be considered for calculating the overall aggregate or CGPA.
- Candidates pursuing the final year of degree will also be eligible to apply provided they can present the degree certificate or proof of passing by July 31, 2021 obtaining a minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Candidate having a Diploma + B.E./B.Tech (Lateral Entry) will also be deemed eligible only if they complete their degree obtaining a first-class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- AMIE students registered before May 31, 2015, may be considered for employment provided they hold 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 to fulfil the educational requirement. However, AMIE candidates seeking employment at ISRO are advised to check if they are eligible before applying.
- Engineering Post Graduates will be eligible to apply provided they have obtained the minimum marks in B.Tech required to fulfil the educational eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who have pursued an Integrated course - B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M. Tech will also be deemed eligible provided they can furnish Graduation certificate for B.E/B. Tech separately in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Candidates who have obtained part-time B.E/B. Tech degree will also be eligible. However, candidates who have finished B.E./B.Tech through correspondence will not be eligible for employment at ISRO.
All applicants must not be more than 35 years of age on the date of application. However, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) will be provided age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Check here the detailed information about ISRO 2021 Eligibility for Recruitment.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Registration
Candidates seeking employment with ISRO must register themselves on National Career Services Portal. Note that the registration on NCS Portal is mandatory to be considered for selection at ISRO.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment?
- Check the eligibility for recruitment before applying.
- All applications are supposed to be submitted online.
- Candidates must provide necessary personal, academic and address details.
- An online registration number will be provided to candidates who complete the registration. This must be preserved by candidates.
- Candidates working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies must obtain and send a `No Objection Certificate' from their employer, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. as well as postcode on the reverse.
- Candidates will be charged an Application Fee of INR 100/-
- The fees can be paid using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest the SBI Branch.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) applicants will be exempted from paying any Application Fees.
Note: Applicants employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies will be required to obtain and send a NOC to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru within seven days of applying.
- Initial screening will be performed to short-list candidates for a written test based on the candidate's academic performance and bio-data.
- ISRO will conduct the written test in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates shortlisted for the written test will be sent call letters via email.
The candidates must familiarize themselves with the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. It would help them plan how much time they need to give to each question and each section accordingly.
|Exam Pattern for Scientist Engineer Recruitment|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Total No. of Questions||80|
- Based on a candidate's performance in the written test, he/she will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates obtaining a minimum of 60% score in the interview process will be deemed eligible for empanelment consideration in the selection panel. The selection will still be made in the order of merit.
Pay and Allowances
- Selected candidates will be recruited under the designations of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix.
- The minimum basic pay will be INR 56100/- p.m.
- House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be offered for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively.
- ISRO employees and employees working for other centres under the Department of Space will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
- Medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, transport allowance when official transport is not availed, a limited housing facility for fresh entrants instead of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advance for construction of a house, etc will be provided as per Central Government orders.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Subjects included: Syllabi for the posts of Officer, Assistant and Stenographer includes General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Reasoning, Computer Literacy, Trade-Related subjects. The applicants seeking employment as Scientist/Engineer will be assessed on their knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Mathematics. The candidates must chalk out their preparation plans keeping the topics under each subject in mind.
Previous Year Papers: To boost their performance in the written test, candidates are advised to solve as many ISRO Previous Year Question Papers as possible. It would give them a better understanding of the nature of the questions asked in the exam, and the pattern of the question paper. They would also be able to strategize how much time they have to devote to each question.
ISRO 2021 Scientist/Engineer Syllabus
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
ISRO 2021 Syllabus for Driver
- Vehicle Act
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Knowledge
ISRO 2021 Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Syllabus
- General English
- General Studies
- General Knowledge
- Computer Literacy
ISRO 2021 Accounts Officer Syllabus
- General Science.
- India’s history.
- World Geography.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Economy and Culture.
- Commerce and Trade & Population.
- Ecology and urbanization.
- India’s Geological & Natural Resources.
- The current national, international main events.
- Uttar Pradesh with special knowledge.
- Indian agriculture.
- Education, culture, agriculture, industry and trade, Living & social traditions, etc.
ISRO 2021 Administrative Officer Syllabus
- Non-Verbal series.
- Semantic similarity.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Similarities and differences.
- Related concepts.
- Visualization of the space.
- Classification of the Figurative.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The number of arithmetic series.
- Symbolic/ no classification.
ISRO 2021 Assistant Syllabus
- General English
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
ISRO 2021 Stenographer Syllabus for Computer Literacy
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Operating System.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Internet Usage etc.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- Paper Pattern: ISRO 2021 exams will be tests designed with objective and descriptive type questions and will involve negative marking for wrong responses.
- Marking scheme: Every incorrect answer would lead to a deduction of 0.25 or 0.33 marks. The exact amount of deduction will depend on the particular exam and its pattern. A minimum score of 60% in the written test will be required to get selected for the proceeding interview round with ISRO.
ISRO 2021 Exam Pattern - Administrative, Account, Purchase and Stores Officer:
An offline (Pen and paper-based) test will be conducted.
The exam pattern is as follows:
No. of Papers and sections - 1 paper with 4 sections
No. of Questions - 106 questions
Duration - 2 hours and 30 minutes
Total Marks - 124 marks
Negative marking - 0.25 marks cut for every wrong answer
No. of Questions
Arithmetic and Reasoning
1 mark each
10 marks each
- Note: Part A, B and C have Objective type questions.
ISRO 2021 Exam Pattern - Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer:
An offline (Pen and paper-based test) will be conducted.
The exam pattern is as follows:
No. of Papers and sections - 1 paper with 2 sections
No. of Questions - 93 questions
Duration - 3 hours
Total Marks - 300 marks
No. of Questions
3 marks each
10 marks each
- Note: All the Questions in Part A are of an Objective type.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Application form: ISRO 2021 Application Forms will be released on the official website of ISRO as and when vacancies arise for different posts. GetMyUni will notify all its subscribers about every such recruitment notification from ISRO.
- Application fee: The application fee for all ISRO recruitment exams is INR 100. The fee can be paid using net banking, debit/credit card or a prepaid SBI Challan.
- Know how to complete ISRO 2021 Application Process.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Exam Centers
- Allotment: While filling in their application forms, the candidates are required to choose the preferred ISRO 2021 exam centre, which is convenient for them to travel to.
- Locations: ISRO 2021 exam is conducted across all major Indian cities. The centres at which the ISRO Exam is conducted are given below:
- New Delhi
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
How to obtain Admit card: To access and download the ISRO 2021 admit card, go to the official website and check the link " Careers". Candidates can download admit card once they have logged in using their Registered ID and Password. For selective ISRO exam Admit Cards are sent to the candidates on their email address.
Contents of the Admit Card: ISRO 2021 Admit Card will have details such as candidate's name, age, exam centre, post applied for, date of exam and other exam related information and guidelines.
Know how to download the ISRO 2021 Admit Card.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Results
The Indian Space Research Organization shall announce the results for the ISRO examination for the Scientist/Engineer Position on June 29, 2021. The exam is conducted once every year. The list of candidates who have cleared the examination and are eligible to attend the interview process for the Scientist/Engineer Position will be mentioned in the results.
How to download ISRO Recruitment 2021 Results?
Follow these steps to download ISRO Recruitment 2021 Results:
- Visit the official website of ISRO: www.isro.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the career link.
- Visit the result page.
- Enter your credentials.
- The result will be displayed.
- View your result and download it.
- Take a print out of the result.
Click here - to view the results for each of the categories of the Scientist/Engineer positions being offered by the ISRO.
ISRO Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
SCIENTIST/ ENGINEER 'SC'
Q. How to apply for the post of Scientist/ Engineer 'SC'? Where to find the link?
Ans. Interested candidates can look for the link under the 'Careers' section on their official website (www.isro.gov.in). Click on the advertisement, and click on the "visit page" link and scroll down to apply online.
Q. What to do if the registration number is not sent to the registered email of the applicant?
Ans. Once the candidate has successfully submitted the registration number will be displayed to the candidate on the display screen. The candidate needs to note down the registration number when it is displayed, and an email will be sent to the registered email id.
Q. What to do if my educational institution (College/ Institute/ University) which I have studied does not appear on the list?
Ans. If your educational institution does not appear on the list, select "Other Universities" available in the drop menu.
Q. I am a woman candidate for the role of Scientist/ Engineer 'SC'. I have filled the details in the application form but I cannot find the 'payment button'. How should I pay my application fee?
Ans. Women candidates irrespective of their categories (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) are exempted from paying the application fee for ISRO 2021. There is no application fee for the candidates, but they will get an email notification after the application is successfully submitted.
Q. What are the documents to be sent to the ISRO Headquarters? Should we send the copy of the application form with a photo affixed?
Ans. Candidates who are already under Central/ State/ Government/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should send a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer to the address below.
Administrative Officer (RMT),
ISRO Headquarters, New BEL Road,
Bengaluru - 560094
Q. I am working in a private company, is it necessary for me to send a 'no objection certificate'?
Ans. No. The candidates who are working in Central/ State/ PSU/ are supposed to send the 'no objection certificate'.
Q. Whether the posts “Scientist/Engineer-SC” is meant for only for the candidates who belong to the Scheduled Caste?
Ans. It is the name of the designation, SCIENTIST/ENGINEER "SC" does not pertain to any specific caste/religion etc.
Q. Is it possible if an applicant has graduated BE/B. Tech in First Class for the post of Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer?
of Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer.?
Ans. No, it is not possible for BE, B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, BDS, graduates to apply for the post of Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer. Graduates from disciplines such as Arts, Commerce, Management, Science, Computer can apply for this post.
Q. My aggregate is 72% in my M.E, but my aggregate I have ME/M.Tech in First Class with an aggregate of more than 65%. But my aggregate percentage (average of all semesters) in BE/Btech is less than 65%. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. No. You are not eligible to apply.
Q. Will the conducting authority allot me a different date for the written test?
Ans. No, the date cannot be changed or modified.
Q. What is the syllabus for the post of Scientist/ Engineer SC?
Ans. Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science taught in B.E./ B.Tech will be the topics that come under the syllabus for this required post.
Q. Should the candidates apply online even after they have registered under National Career Services (NCS)?
Ans. Yes, the candidates have to follow the application procedure even after registering under the National Career Services. The candidates need to fulfil the Eligibility Criteria that are set by the management/ conducting authority.
Q. What is the postal address for sending the No Objection Certificate?
Ans. Candidates need to send their No Objection Certificate in the following address.
Administrative Officer, Antariksh Bhavan, ISRO Headquarters, New BEL Road, Bengaluru - 5600094
Q. What if the candidate has graduated bachelor's degree in second class but completed the postgraduate in first class? Is the candidate eligible to apply?
Ans. No, the candidate should have completed the bachelor's degree in first class as declared by the university to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Q. How do I check my application status? I have successfully applied for the post required by the conducting authority?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
- A link will be provided in the advertisement/ notifications under the Career portal of the website.
- Candidates are required to click on the advertisement.
- Now, click on the link that says 'Visit Page'.
- Application Status will be seen when the candidate scrolls down from the status of the application can be constantly checked online.
Q. Is it necessary to produce a certificate that certifies that candidate's ability to type 80 word per minutes (80 wpm) for the role of Personal assistant/ Stenographer? Should the candidate upload with the application form?
Ans. No, it is not mandatory to produce a certificate. But, the candidates need to possess the skill of typing 80 words per minute (80 wpm) as required in the advertisement/notification by the management/conducting authority.
Q. I am a candidate with Diploma+B.E/B.Tech (Lateral Entry). I had only 6 semesters. The thing is there were no 7th or 8th semesters according to the curriculum. I am unable to proceed with the online application.
Ans. In the third step of the online application, you may select Diploma+B.E/B. Tech (Lateral Entry) option. Now, you will only find the fields for 6 semesters only.
Q. I applied for the post of ‘Scientist/Engineer-SC’ (Electronics/Mechanical/ Computer Science) Please provide Syllabus and Exam pattern.
Ans. Syllabus of the written test will be based on the curriculum taught in BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/Mechanical/ Computer Science whichever is applicable and the test will be objective type.
Q. I have ME/M.Tech in First Class with an aggregate of more than 65%. However, the aggregate percentage of marks in all semesters is less than 65. Am I eligible to apply?
Q. As per my University certificate my percentage is more than 65. However, the aggregate percentage of marks in all semesters is less than 65. Am I eligible to apply?
Q. I have B.E./B.Tech. with 6.5 CGPA/CPI. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. No. You should have a minimum of 6.84 CGPA/CPI (aggregate).
Q. Up to the 7th semester my aggregate percentage (average of all semesters) is more than 65%. However after the results were declared for the final semester and the overall aggregate is less than 65, whether my candidature will be considered for the further selection process?
Q. Up to 7 semesters my CGPA/CPI is more than 6.84. If subsequently my result is declared and CGPA/CPI is less than 6.84, whether my candidature will be considered for the further selection process?
Q. I am an AMIE/Grad IETE candidate with an aggregate percentage of more than 65%/ CGPA/CPI of 6.84 in both sections A & B put together. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. No. Applicants who have obtained education from AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone.
Q. I am an MCA candidate with the aggregate percentage of more than 65%/ CGPA/CPI of more than 6.84. Am I eligible to apply?
Q. I am an M.E/M.Tech candidate/pursuing candidate. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. Eligible, subject to fulfilment of B.E/B.Tech in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters).
Q. I am a candidate with Integrated course of B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech with the aggregate percentage of more than 65%/CGPA/CPI of more than 6.84. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. Eligible, subject to production of Graduation certificate for B.E/ B. Tech. separately in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
Q. My CGPA/CPI is less than 6.84. But once the same is converted to percentage using the factor used in my university, it is more than 65%. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. No. Candidates who are awarded the degree based on CGPA/CPI are not allowed to convert the CGPA/CPI into a percentage.
Q. My aggregate percentage (average of all semesters) is less than 65%. But once the same is converted to CGPA/CPI using the factor used in my university, it is more than 6.84. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. No. Candidates who are awarded the degree based on percentage are not allowed to convert the percentage into CGPA/CPI.
Q. Where will I get the old Question Papers?
Ans. Previous years question papers will be available in the ISRO Website and published under the advertisement.
Q. Can my written test date be changed?
Q. The eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification is BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). What is the meaning of Equivalent/Equivalency?
Ans. Following are the courses which are considered Degree or equivalent, in the relevant field of discipline:
- Diploma+B.E/B.Tech(Lateral Entry)
- BSc+ B.E/B.Tech(Lateral Entry)
- Diploma+AMIE/Grad IETE
- B.Sc+AMIE/Grad IETE
Candidates who have undergone any of the above courses and fulfil all other terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement are eligible to apply.
Q. I have completed my SSLC/10th standard before attaining the age of 15 years; and completed B.E/B.Tech before attaining the age of 21 years. After this when I enter my date of birth details, it shows an error. How do I proceed?
Ans. You may kindly contact ICRB Cell on the phone numbers mentioned below (at the end of the FAQs).
Q. I have acquired B.E/B.Tech degree through a correspondence course. Am I eligible to apply?
Q. I have acquired B.E./ B.Tech degree through part-time. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. Yes, subject to fulfilment of all other terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Q. I have registered under National Career Services (NCS) Portal. Do I still have to apply online?
Ans. Yes. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website @ www.isro.gov.in and follow the application procedure as stated in the advertisement/notification.