UPTET 2022 results were declared on Apr 8, 2022, along with the scorecards and the answer keys for the same were released on Apr 7, 2022. Candidates can now download their UPTET 2021-22 scorecards from the official website and take a printout of the same for future references.
Job Security and government jobs go hand-in-hand. If you are willing to do a government job teaching in Uttar Pradesh, you will have to appear for the UPTET Exam. This exam will allow you to be a primary or post-primary teacher. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a state-level recruitment exam conducted once a year to recruit primary and upper primary teachers in the schools of Uttar Pradesh.
Latest Updates on UPTET
- Apr 8, 2022: UPTET 2021-22 results have been declared, along with the scorecards on Apr 8, 2022. Candidates can download the same on the official website. Read More
- Apr 7, 2022: The UPTET final answer key 2021 has been released on Apr 7, 2022.
Table of Contents
- UPTET 2021-2022 Results
- About UPTET Exam
- UPTET 2021-2022 Notification
- UPTET 2021-2022 Eligibility
- UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Date
- UPTET 2021-2022 Application Form
- UPTET 2021-2022 Application Process
- UPTET 2021-2022 Admit Card
- UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Centres
- UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Pattern
- UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Syllabus
- UPTET 2021-2022 Reference Books
- UPTET 2021-2022 Previous Year Question Papers
- UPTET 2021-2022 Cut Off Marks
- UPTET 2021-2022 Salary
- UPTET 2021-2022 Preparation Tips
- UPTET Paper Analysis
- UPTET Contact Details
UPTET 2021-2022 Results
UPTET 2021-2022 results has bee released along with scorecards on Apr 8, 2022. In addition, the conducting body has released the final answer keys for the exam on the official website on Apr 7, 2022.
Candidates who appeared for the UPTET 2021-2022 can check their UPTET results on the official website by providing their respective roll number and date of birth. After the conduction of the exam, the answer key is also released, through which candidates can estimate how many marks they are likely to secure and whether they will qualify.
How to Check UPTET 2021-2022 Results?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the UPTET 2021-22 results.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the results link.
- Step 3: Enter the registration number and password.
- Step 4: Candidates will be redirected to the UPTET 2021-2022 scorecard.
- Step 5: UPTET 2021-2022 exam results will display subject-wise marks and overall scores.
- Step 6: Download the scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
Note: If a candidate has forgotten the password, the candidate must visit the official website and click on the result link or the exam link. The option of 'Forgot Application/ Forgot Registration Number' must be chosen. Then, the candidate must enter all the basic information such as name, mobile number, mail ID, and date of birth and then submit it, after which the registration number and the password will be sent to the registered mail ID.
Read More: UPTET 2021-22 Result
About UPTET Exam
UPTET is a Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Government for the appointment of primary and post-Primary teachers in Uttar Pradesh. It is a state-level examination.
UPBEB is the conducting body for the UPTET 2021-2022 exam. It is split into two tests. Paper 1 is for primary teachers who are willing to teach for class-1 to class-5. Paper 2 is for upper primary teachers who are willing to teach for class-6 to class-8. Candidates can appear on both paper-1 and paper-2 if they are willing to teach from class-1 to class-8. The examination is conducted offline (pen and paper-based) and is available in two languages, namely English and Hindi. Candidates who pass the test will be given a UPTET eligibility certificate held valid for five years.
UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Highlights
Below is a quick list of important pointers that UPTET 2021-2022 aspirants should be aware of.
|Name of the Exam||UPTET|
|Full Form||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Basic Educational Board (UPBEB)|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job posts||Primary and Secondary level|
|Mode of applying||Offline & Online mode|
|Exam mode||PBT & CBT|
|Eligibility||Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50%|
Headquarters: The headquarters of the Examination Regulatory Authority is located at Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikar, Allenganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
UPTET 2021-2022 Notification
The UPTET 2021-2022 is a state-level exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board [UPBEB]. The UPTET 2021-2022 Notification was released on Oct 4, 2021. The notification had all essential information such as the application start date and last date, exam dates, exam centres, fee payment guidelines and the last dates for the fee payment, vacancies, other important rules and regulations for the examination.
The UPTET 2021-2022 official notification was released on the official website. Candidates can visit the official website and download the UPTET 2021-2022 Notification PDF.
UPTET 2021-2022 Eligibility
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) sets the eligibility of UPTET. Candidates who satisfy the UPTET 2021-2022 eligibility criteria can apply for the exam, and who will not be able to satisfy, the UPBEB will reject their application.
UPTET 2021-2022 Nationality
- Eligible Indian aspirants can apply.
- Candidates belonging to Bhutan/Tibet/Nepal are also eligible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh TET 2021-2022 exam.
UPTET 2021-2022 Age limit
Candidates belonging to the following age group can apply.
UPTET 2021-2022 Educational Qualification
UPTET 2021-2022 eligibility is different for primary and post-primary aspirants. Aspiring candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria given below.
UPTET 2021-2022 Primary Teacher Eligibility (Paper 1)
- They should have secured 50% marks in 12th standard and four years diplomas in BElEd.
- The applicant should be a graduate with two years of BTC training. or
- Candidate should graduate/post-graduate degree from NCTE/RCI recognized University with two years DE|ED Diploma. or
- The candidate should be a graduate with 2 Years of BTC training in Hindi or Urdu.
UPTET 2021-2022 Paper 2 Eligibility (Post-Primary Teacher)
- Applicant should be a graduate or post-graduate from the recognized institute NCTE with 50% marks.
- The applicant should be a graduate with two years in BTC training.
- Applicant should secure 50% marks from the recognized university or institute and also should have two years of B.Ed diploma or
- Applicant should have 50% marks in 12th and four years of diploma in B.El.Ed. or BSCD.
Read More: UPTET Eligibility Criteria
UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Date
UPTET 2021-2022 application form dates were announced. The UPTET 2021-2022 exam was conducted on Jan 23 2022. The results for the exam is likely to be released after Mar 25, 2022. Candidates can keep checking this page for regular updates.
|Application Start Date||Oct 7, 2021|
|Application End Date||Oct 26, 2021|
|UPTET 2021-2022 Admit Card||Jan 15, 2022|
|UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Date||Jan 23, 2022|
|UPTET 2021-2022 Results||Apr 8, 2022|
UPTET 2021-2022 Application Form
UPTET 2021-2022 application form was released on the official website of UPBEB from on Oct 7, 2021-2022. The candidates will select the number of papers they want to appear for, either Paper 1 or Paper 2,+, or both the Papers. Paper 1 is for candidates who want to teach classes 1-5, and Paper 2 is for candidates who teach classes 6-8. Candidates can apply or appear for both Papers if they want to teach all the classes.
UPTET 2021-2022 Application Fee
The application fee details are tabulated below.
|Category||Paper-I or Paper-II||Both Papers|
|General/OBC||INR 600||INR 1200|
|SC/ST||INR 400||INR 800|
|PwD||INR 100||INR 200|
UPTET 2021-2022 Required Documents
During the UPTET 2021-2022 Application Process, aspirants need to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures. The photograph should have been recently taken against a white background. It must be passport size. The signature should be done in blue or black ink on white paper. These documents are necessary to complete the UPTET 2021-2022 Exam application. Exam authorities prescribe specific criteria for the document upload process. The documents need to be in specific size, format and dimensions. These images of the scanned documents must adhere to the specifications defined by the authorities.
The specifications of document upload for the UPTET 2021-2022 Exam are tabulated below.
|Document||Dimensions [in cm]||File Size||File Format|
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5||10-50KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||4.5 X 2.5||5-20KB|
UPTET 2021-2022 Application Process
The UPTET 2021-2022 Application Process consists of several steps like registration, filling the UPTET 2021-2022 application form, paying the application fees, and uploading documents. All the steps mentioned here can be completed by going to the official website of the UPTET 2021-2022 Exam as the entire UPTET 2021-2022 application process is held online. All the information to be entered by the applicant during the UPTET 2021-2022 application process must be correct. The UPTET 2021-2022 application process is given below.
How to Fill UPTET 2021-2022 Application Form?
A step-by-step process to fill UPTET application form 2021-2022 is provided below:
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to the UPTET official website.
- Click on the ‘UPTET 2021-2022 Registration’ link to begin the online registration process.
- Next, you have to click on Candidate Registration.
- Afterward, you have to fill in the contact details, e.g. valid mobile number and email address. You will receive your registration number and an OTP on your registered phone number and email ID.
Step 2: Verification of Registration
- To verify your registration, you will have to enter the registration number, and the OTP received.
- After that, you will be registered successfully for UPTET 2021-2022.
Step 3: Filling Education Details
- Firstly, click on educational details. Then, you have to log in with your credentials on the official website.
- UPTET application form will appear on the computer screen. Individuals will have to enter personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, category, etc.), qualification details.
Step 4: Paying Registration Fees
- Applicants should log in with the credentials and pay the fees via Debit or Credit Card.
- The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded in any case.
Step 5: Filling the Address
- The candidate has to log in again, fill in the corresponding and permanent address in the fields provided, and then submit the changes.
Step 6: Uploading the documents
- Applicants must upload a scanned image of their recent, passport-sized photograph.
- Candidates must choose the type of photo identity proof to carry to the UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Centre.
- The format and resolution of the scanned copy of the photograph will be as given on the form.
- Aspirants can click on ‘Preview’ to view the photograph uploaded and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of the images.
Step 7: Downloading the Form
- Finally, a candidate can download his/her filled UPTET 2021-2022 application form.
Read More: UPTET Application Form
UPTET 2021-2022 Admit Card
UPTET Admit Card 2021-2022 was released on the official website. Candidates can download by providing their respective roll number, birth date, and security pin they receive of UPTET 2021-2022. The admit card will also be considered as UPTET 2021-2022 hall ticket. Admit cards will not be sent by post to the candidates in any case. Candidates have to download the UPTET Hall Ticket from the official website only.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
UPTET admit card 2021-2022 will contain the following details:
- Candidates Name
- UPTET 2021-2022 Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Exam Centre Name and details
- Timings of the exam
- Important instructions
It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre, without which the entry will be denied. Candidates should carry ID Proofs like Aadaar card, voter card, etc., along with the admit card to the exam centre for verification with a photo.
UPTET 2021-2022 Admit Card Download
Step by step procedure on how to download UPTET admit card 2021-2022 is given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on UPTET Admit Card 2021-2022.
- Step 3: Enter Registration Number and Date of birth as login details.
- Step 4: Download and save your Admit Card. Obtain admit card in hard copy for future reference.
Note: Verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. Any discrepancies in the admit card should be notified to the concerned authority.
Read More: UPTET Admit Card
UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Centres
UPTET Exam 2021-2022 will be conducted in 76 exam centres in Utter Pradesh. Candidates have to multiple choose exam centres as their preference. But, they will be allotted with only one exam centre. The list of the UPTET Exam Centres 2021-2022 is given below:
|Almora||Gautam Budh Nagar||Mathura|
|Banda||Jaunpur||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
Note: Once any exam centre is allotted to the candidate, it would not be changed in any case. The board will entertain no such requests.
Read More: UPTET Exam Centres
UPTET 2021-2022 Exam Pattern
UPTET Exam 2021-2022 is conducted in offline and online mode. In the exam Objective type, multiple-choice questions will be asked. A total of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be given to answer 150 questions.
- Total Marks: 150
- Total Number of papers: There will be two separate papers for Primary and Post-Primary positions.
- Question Paper Language: The question paper will be English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer, and there is no negative marking.
Paper-I Pattern (Primary Teacher)
UPTET exam 2021-2022 pattern for Paper-I is given below:
|Child development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1 (Hindi)||30||30|
|Language 2 (English or Urdu or Sanskrit)||30||30|
Paper-II Pattern (Post-Primary Teacher)
UPTET Exam 2021-2022 pattern for Paper-II is given below:
|Child development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1 (Hindi)||30||30|
|Language 2 (English or Urdu or Sanskrit)||30||30|
|Mathematics or Social Sciences (Depending on the subjects taken)||60||60|
Read More: UPTET Exam Pattern
UPTET 2021-2022 Syllabus
Candidates have to know all the subjects and topics covered in the subjects. Candidates preparing for Paper 1 and Paper 2 will have almost similar subjects. However, not all subjects will be the same. For UPTET Paper 1, candidates should have a thorough knowledge of subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Maths, Language 1, which is Hindi, Language 2, which include either Urdu or Sanskriti or English, Environmental Studies. For UPTET Paper 2, a few remaining subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 (Hindi), Language 2 (English/ Sanskrit/ Urdu).
The syllabus for UPTET consists of topics for two papers. Details in the different papers are listed below. UPTET Syllabus 2021-2022 has remained the same as the previous year syllabus. Below are some of the important topics in each subject of Paper-1 and Paper-2.
UPTET 2021-2022 Paper 1 Syllabus
UPTET 2021-2022 Paper 1 Syllabus focuses on topics that are relevant for teaching Standards 1st to 5th. Candidates can refer to NCERT Books of 1st to 5th standards for a better understanding of the scope of UPTE. Paper I covers Teaching Methodology & Pedagogy, Languages (Hindi & English/Urdu/Sanskrit), Mathematics, and Environmental Studies. Subjects Under Paper I is:
Child Development and Pedagogy
UPTET 2021-2022 Paper 2 Syllabus
UPTET Paper 2 Syllabus focuses on topics like Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy, Languages (Hindi & English/Urdu/Sanskrit), Mathematics & Science, or Social Studies & Social Science. NCERT Books of 6th to 8th standards can be referred for a better understanding of the scope of UPTET 2021-2022. Candidates have the option to choose between the sections of Mathematics & Science or Social Studies & Social Sciences. Subjects under Paper II are:
Child Development and Pedagogy
Language 1 (Hindi)
Language 2 (English)
Social Studies/Social Science
Read More: UPTET Syllabus
UPTET 2021-2022 Reference Books
The candidates aspiring to qualify for UPTET 2021-2022 must thoroughly prepare and study the syllabus. It is not enough to only study but to study the right books and only the best books possible. Some of the best books for UPTET 2021-2022 are-
- UPTET (Paper-II) Upper Primary Level for Social Studies Teachers Guide by R.Gupta (Ramesh Publishing House)
- UPTET (Paper-II) Class VI-VII Science/Maths – Hindi by RP. Singh (Unique Publishers
- UPTET Uttar Pradesh Teachers' Eligibility Test (Paper-II) Class 6-8 Maths and Science (Arihant Publications)
- UPTET (Paper-II) Class VI-VIII Social Studies/Social Science by RP. Singh (Unique Publications)
- 'Hindi Bhasha' by Diamond Power Learning
- Social Studies, by Disha Publication
- English Language, by Geeta Sahni of Pearson Publication
- Environmental Studies, by Wiley Publication
- Quantitative Aptitude, RS Aggarwal published by S Chand
- UPTET Child Development and Pedagogy by Kiran Publication
Read More: UPTET Books
UPTET 2021-2022 Previous Year Question Paper
The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted to recruit candidates as teachers in primary and post-primary schools in Uttar Pradesh. Many candidates sit for the UPTET 2021-2022 Exam, so it becomes difficult to clear the exam. To pass the exam, candidates must prepare well. Along with UPTET 2021-2022 Reference Books, candidates should also solve old question papers. When candidates solve UPTET 2021-2022 Previous Year Question Papers, they will understand question types, paper patterns, etc. Solving old question papers will help candidates be more accurate at the UPTET 2021-2022 Exam.
UPTET 2021-2022 Cut Off
Participating Colleges will declare UPTET cut off 2021-2022 marks separately after the declaration of result. The cut off marks are different for a different category. The Expected Cut off for UPTET 2021-2022 is given below.
|Category||Minimum Total Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||82|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||82|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||82|
Read More: UPTET Cut Off
UPTET 2021-2022 Salary
Thye UPTET 2021-2022 Salary is different for primary teachers and upper primary teachers. The salary depends on the place or the location of the job, whether it is a populated city or whether it is a small town or city.
- The UPTET 2021-2022 Basic pay is INR 9300, and the Grade pay is INR 4200.
- The UPTET 2021-2022 Pay band is INR 9300-34800.
- The teachers also receive HRA or House Rent Allowance; 30% of the basic pay for teachers living in Metropolitan cities, 20% of the basic pay for other cities, and less than 20% for rural areas. The teachers also receive DA or Dearness Allowance.
- The UPTET 2021-2022 qualified candidates who shall get the training for Teaching shall also receive a stipend during the training period, INR 7300 per month.
UPTET 2021-2022 Preparation Tips
The UPTET 2021-2022 aspirants must follow certain steps to qualify for the exam. Some of them are-
- Candidates must learn the syllabus of UPTET 2021-2022 thoroughly.
- The candidates must also make a timetable or a study plan and revise all the subjects weekly.
- If they have doubts or do not understand a particular topic or subject, the candidates must seek professional help.
- The candidates must take mock tests online and practice previous year question papers to improve their accuracy and time management.
- They must also start preparing months before the exam and avoid last-minute preparations.
- The candidates must remain calm and confident on the day of the exam.
UPTET 2020 Paper Analysis
The UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 was held on 8th Jan 2020. This exam was held in two slots where paper 1 was from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm, and Paper 2 was from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The exam mode is offline, and the questions are mostly MCQs. Paper 1 consists of 150 questions divided among five subjects, and Paper 2 also has 150 questions, but it is divided among four subjects.
UPTET Paper 1 Analysis
The paper was of moderate difficulty as compared to last year's paper. Students said they quickly attempted over 120 out of 150 questions in this paper. Most of the questions were asked directly from the theory part of the syllabus.
- The English section in this paper consisted of more questions related to grammar.
- The child development section was comparatively easy, with more questions related to pedagogy.
- There were no questions related to reading comprehension in the languages section of this paper.
- The mathematics section seemed to have more questions related to arithmetics and was calculative.
- The EVS section was of a difficulty level between moderate and strenuous.
UPTET Paper 2 Analysis
Most of the students reviewed the UPTET 2019-20 paper two as a moderate to difficult level. The student reviews also pointed out that the CTET exam conducted before was much easier than the UPTET 2019-20 exam paper.
- The social sciences section was a bit difficult compared with the other sections of the paper.
- The child development and pedagogy section of this year's paper did not have any teaching aptitude questions, and the students had a bit of difficulty there.
- The paper's mathematics and Hindi sections were manageable compared to the would-be scoring section, i.e., the social sciences section.
UPTET Contact Details
If candidates face any issues regarding the UPTET 2021-2022 Exam, they are advised to contact the authorities. The contact details of the UPTET exam authorities are stated below.
How long UPTET score is valid?
UPTET certificate will be valid for a period of 5 years from the date of its issuance. This certificate will be only valid for applying for jobs under the Government of Uttar Pradesh only.
Is there any limit on attempts for UPTET?
No, there is no limit of the number of attempts for UPTET. However, the candidates of age in between 18 to 35 years are eligible to apply for UPTET.
Is CTET valid in Uttar Pradesh?
Yes, CTET is valid in Uttar Pradesh for a span of 7 years.
Does UPTET have negative marking?
No, there is no negative marking UPTET.
When is the UPTET form going to get released?
The UPTET 2021-22 application form was released on Oct 7, 2021 and the application form was available till Oct 26, 2021.
If I want to withdraw my application, would the application fee be refunded?
No, the application fee is non-refundable.
Can we submit the application fee through a Demand Draft?
No, the fee can be only paid by a Credit Card or a Debit Card. No other modes of payment will be accepted.
What is the education and the nationality criteria for UPTET?
Candidates must have a bachelor\'s degree or must graduate from any discipline or course. The candidates must also either be an Indian citizen or either belong to Tibet, Nepal or Bhutan.
What is the mode of UPTET exam and is the exam bilingual?
The mode of UPTET exam is offline meaning it is pen-paper based. It is bilingual, meaning it is conducted with both the languages of Hindi and English.