Securing a government job is still the dream of many candidates. Candidates who are a graduate and looking for a Government job in the Defence Sector, especially in Delhi Police can opt for the exam- SSC CPO
- March 30, 2021: The additional results for SSC CPO SI 2021 Paper I examination has been announced. For more information, Visit SSC CPO Results page.
- February 10, 2021: Results announced for SSC CPO SI 2018 at the official website of ssc.nic.in.
- What is the SSC CPO?
- SSC CPO 2021 Exam Dates
- SSC CPO 2021 Eligibility
- SSC CPO 2021 Vacancy
- SSC CPO 2021 Application Form
- SSC CPO 2021 Application Process
- SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card
- SSC CPO 2021 Exam Centres
- SSC CPO 2021 Exam Pattern
- SSC CPO 2021 Syllabus
- SSC CPO 2021 Reference Books
- SSC CPO 2021 Result
- SSC CPO 2021 Cutoff
- SSC CPO 2021 Recruitment
- SSC CPO Salary
- SSC Contact Details
What is SSC CPO Exam?
About SSC CPO Exam: The full form of CPO is Central Police Organisation. The exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Sub-inspector (SI) of Police. The exam is conducted on a national scale for the SI posts for various Police Organisations like ITBP, BSF, CRPF, and SI in Delhi Police, etc. The CPO exam is one of those government organizations for which the SSC conducts the recruitment exam.
Conducting Authority: The SSC CPO Exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Committee. The SSC conducts exams for various posts in different Government departments and ministries. The headquarters of SSC is located in New Delhi and SSC has 6 regional offices located in Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
Examination Level: This exam is conducted on the National level. Due to its National Level approach this test is taken by a large no. of students who want to join this organization as their priority.
Scope: There are a total of 7 posts under the SSC CPO Exam:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Stages: The exam will be conducted in three stages. If the candidate is qualifying for the first level then the candidate will be eligible for 2nd test i.e physical test. If one clears the Physical test, the candidate has to appear for another written exam. Both the exams are MCQs based.
Exam Pattern: The SSC CPO 2021 Exam is conducted in various stages as mentioned below:
Paper-I - Written exam for 200 marks with a duration of 2 hours. Subjects include General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
Paper-II - Written exam for 2 hours worth 200 marks. Subjects include English language & Comprehension.
Exam Mode: Both the exams will be held in online mode via a Computer-Based Test.
Physical Endurance Test - Those who have cleared the written exams will be qualified for a physical endurance test. The requirements for the test vary between male and female candidates. There will be no interview for the SSC CPO exam.
SSC CPO 2021 Exam Dates
The SSC CPO 2021 has been announced. The dates mentioned below are all the exam events that have been postponed due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, and thus, can change according to the notification passed by the Commission. The other SSC CPO 2021 Exam Dates are as follows
|Application Start Date||June 17, 2021|
|Application End Date||July 16, 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Admit Card Release||November 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Admit Card Release||To be announced|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam||November 23, 2020, to November 26, 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Result Declaration||February 26, 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Additional Results||March 30, 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam||July 12, 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam||May 08, 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Result Declaration||To be announced|
SSC CPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the SSC CPO 2021 exam is set by the conducting authority- Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Aspiring candidates must satisfy the SSC CPO 2021 eligibility criteria to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria in term of nationality, academic qualification and age limit are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India, or
- The candidate can be a citizen of Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who is settled in India, or
- Candidates migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam whose intention is to settle in India are eligible to apply for SSC CPO Exam.
- The candidates need to be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university in India as such by the Central Government on or before January 1, 2021.
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: Male candidates must have a valid Driving License for LMV (Car & Motorcycle) for PET (Physical Endurance and Standard Tests). The candidates who do not have a driving license will not be allowed to undergo PET. However, a driving license is not a mandatory document at the time of filling the SSC CPO 2021 application form.
- The candidate should be a minimum of 20 years of age as of August 1, 2021.
- The maximum age limit is of 25 years, as of January 1, 2021.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation on the age limit. The age relaxations are as follows:
|For Group ' B & C' posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ST/SC)||8 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)||Up to 40 Years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)||Up to 43 Years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Note: Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or seek age relaxation must submit a requisite certificate from a competent authority in the format prescribed by SSC at the time of document verification.
SSC CPO 2021 Vacancy (Expected)
SSC CPO 2021 exam will be conducted for the SI post in Delhi Police and CAPF post and ASI post in CISF. The Total number of vacancies is over 1564 in 2021. Reservations are provided for different categories such as SC/ST, OBC candidates and Ex-servicemen.
The vacancies for SSC CPO 2021 for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) are expected to be:
SSC CPO 2021 Application Form
SSC CPO 2021 Application Form will be available on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can apply for SSC CPO for one zone only.
Candidates have to fill in all the details which will be asked in the application form. Details asked in the SSC CPO application form are:
- Personal Details: Candidate's name, parent's name, date of birth, gender and certificates, etc.
- Basic Details: Aadhar Card number, category, nationality, and certificate number, etc.
- Contact Details: Permanent address, state, Pincode, STD code, mobile number, and email ID.
Payment: Only General and OBC candidates have to pay INR 100 as SSC CPO application form fee, and other reserved category candidates do not have to pay any fee for the SSC CPO exam. Candidates can pay the fee both online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) and offline (SBI Challan) mode.
Image Upload: Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Photograph: The photograph size should be between 30 KB & 50 KB with 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height resolution.
- Signature: The signature size must be between 1 KB and 12 KB with 140-pixel width and 60-pixel height resolution.
SSC CPO 2021 Application Process
Candidates aspiring for the SSC CPO exam must complete the application process before the deadline. Admit cards will be issued to those candidates who successfully fill the application form and has made the payment. The step by step process to fill the SSC CPO 2021 application form is given below.
- Step 1: To fill in the application form for the SSC CPO 2021 exam, the candidates need to visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in and click on the 'Apply' link.
- Step 2: A window will open where you can click on the CAPF tab and click on the 'Click here to Apply' link.
- Step 3: Once you click on the above link, a new window will open where you are required to click on the link 'Register' and the registration form will open. Fill in the details and hit 'Enter'. If you are already registered then click on "Log In" and download the application form.
- Step 4: Once the registration is completed, the candidates will receive a registration number & password on their Email ID.
- Step 5: After the registration process, the candidates have to log in with the registration number & password and fill in the application form by entering their personal details such as parent's name, gender, date of birth, category, religion, communication and permanent address, mobile number, etc and education details such as the name of graduation degree, marks/CGPA obtained, year of passing etc.
- Step 6: Complete the last step by making the application fee payment (either online or offline mode). Take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
Note: Candidates can fill in, edit, and print their SSC CPO exam application form in the 'Apply Part' section. Candidates are required to use their registration number and password to log in.
SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who applied for the SSC CPO 2021 exam will be able to download their admit card online from the official website is www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates will have to submit their application number, date of birth and security pin to download the SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card. SSC will issue admit card for candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and successfully paid the application fee. The admit card will be considered as SSC CPO 2021 Hall Ticket.
Contents Present on the SSC CPO 2021 Hall Ticket
The SSC CPO 2021 Hall Ticket will carry the following details. candidates must check all the details carefully and in case if they find any discrepancies, they should report them to the Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Centre code of the Exam venue
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Useful Instructions for the Candidates
Steps to download the SSC CPO Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the "Admit Card" link.
- Step 2: A new window will open where a list of all regional website links will be displayed. The candidates have to choose the region to which they belong and click on the link provided for it.
- Step 3: The candidates will be redirected to the regional website from where they can download SSC CPO admit card.
- Step 4: Click on the option "Know Your Status and Download e-Admit Card". It will take candidates to the new page where he/ she has to enter the Roll number/Registration number and Date of Birth as the password. Then, the candidates have to click on the Search status option.
- Step 5: In case the candidate doesn't have the registration number readily available, he/she can provide Father's/ Guardian's name along with the date of birth.
- Step 6: Now the SSC CPO 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen. The candidate can now download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
- The candidates advised to check for the mistakes and if there are any kind of discrepancies in the SSC CPO Admit Card, then they should report to the regional SSC Office.
- The candidates are advised not to tamper with the Admit Card. If found, it may result in the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
SSC CPO 2021 Exam Centres
The SSC CPO 2021 Exam will be conducted in 94 exam centres all over India. SSC has 9 regional offices where all the exam centres distributed to those regional offices. The list of SSC CPO 2021 Exam Centres with the regional office address is given below.
|Serial No.||Address of Regional Offices||Examination Centres & Centre Code|
|1||Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002||Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205), Agra (3001), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003), Lucknow (3010)|
|2||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st, MSO Building, (8th Floor) 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020||Kolkata (4410), Port Blair (4802), Gangtok (4001), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Ranchi (4205)|
|3||Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1stFloor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034||Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrisur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharwar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206), Mysore (9009)|
|4||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504||Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001), Haridwar (2005)|
|5||Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006||Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502), Tura (5402), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)|
|6||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006||Hyderabad (8002), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Chennai (8201), Puducherry (8401), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vijayawada (8008)|
|7||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1stFloor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020||Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204), Kolhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007), Kutch (7010), Thane (7210)|
|8||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, “J-5” Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001||Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Bilaspur (6202), Satna (6014), Ratlam (6011), Sagar (6015), Durg (6205), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior(6005)|
|9||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017||Leh (1005), Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Shimla (1203), Hamirpur (1202)|
SSC CPO 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a clear idea about the exam pattern of the SSC CPO 2021 exam in terms of several questions, exam duration, marking scheme and much more. The SSC CPO 2021 examination will be done only in offline mode with a paper and pen-based test.
There will be three stages of the exam Paper-I and Paper-II and Physical Endurance Test (PET). Questions on both the papers will be Objective Multiple Choice Type. The duration is 2 hours for both the papers. The Questions will be set in both English and Hindi.
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|Medium||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
|Sections||4 sections||1 section|
|No. of Question||200||200|
|Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Negative Marking||0.25 for each wrong answer||0.25 for each wrong answer|
SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern:
In SSC CPO Paper 1, there are 4 sections and each section comprises 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). +1 mark is awarded for each correct response and 0.25 mark is deducted for wrong response. The maximum marks that can be scored by the candidate on paper 1 are 200.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Pattern:
The SSC CPO Paper 2 comprises only 1 section with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The marking scheme remains the same as Paper 1.
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
The Physical Endurance Test (PET) is compulsory along with Paper 1 and Paper 2 for every candidate. The PET comprises long jump, high jump, shot put and race for both male and female candidates. The qualification parameter for PET is different for males and females and are discussed below.
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Male candidates
|Race||1.6 km in 6.5 minutes|
|Race||100 meters in 16 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.65 meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 meters in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs)||4.5 meters in 3 chances|
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Female candidates
|Race||800 meters in 4 minutes|
|Race||100 meters in 18 seconds|
|Long Jump||2.7 meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump||0.9 meters in 3 chances|
SSC CPO 2021 Syllabus
SSC sets the SSC CPO 2021 Syllabus for the exam. There are two MCQ tests conducted for SSC CPO Paper-I and Paper-II. SSC CPO 2021 Paper-I has 4 major sections - General Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude & English Comprehension. And SSC CPO 2021 Paper-II has only 1 section and that is the English Language.
SSC CPO 2021 Syllabus for Paper-I
Paper-I of SSC CPO comprises of four sections and these are:
- Section A: General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogy, Numerical Series, Syllogism, Direction/Ranking, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Miscellaneous
- Section B: General awareness: Culture, Indian History, Geography, Environment, Economy, Political science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Space Science, Computer, Mobile, and Technology
- Section C: English Comprehension: English Language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension
- Section D: Quantitative Ability: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry
SSC CPO 2021 Syllabus for Paper-II
Paper-II of SSC CPO comprises one section, and it is given below:
- English Language: Error-spotting, Filling the blanks, Synonyms and Antonyms, Spelling check/ Detection of misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ passive voice of verbs, Conversion into the direct/ indirect narration, Shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, Cloze test & Comprehension.
SSC CPO 2021 Reference Books
To score well in the SSC CPO exam candidates have to prepare well. For preparation, candidates have to study proper books. Several books cover the SSC CPO Exam syllabus. Candidates can follow books of their choice, abiding by the syllabus. Some of the books are listed here.
- SSC CPO Practice Work Book by Kiran Publication (In Hindi)
- SSC CPO Practice Work Book by Kiran Publication (In English)
- Practice Sets for SSC CRPF and SSC Sub Inspector by Arihant (In English)
- SSC Central Armed Police Forces and Sub Inspector Examination Solved Papers by Upkar's (In English)
- Practice Sets for SSC CRPF and SSC Sub Inspector by Arihant (In Hindi)
SSC CPO 2021 Result
The dates of the SSC CPO 2021 Result will be announced on the official website. Candidates can check the result of SSC CPO 2021 at the SSC official website is www.ssc.nic.in when it is declared. Results for both papers will be declared separately. Candidates who qualify Paper-I and Physical Endurance Test (PET) will be selected for the final or Paper-II exam. SSC CPO 2021 Result for Paper-I is expected to release within a month or two of the exam. The date of declaration of the result of Paper-II will be notified later.
Steps to download SSC CPO 2021 Results
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: The candidates should search for the "Result" tab on the top of the page and click on it.
- Step 3: The candidates have to search for the exam whose results he/she want to see and click on the 'Click Here' link under the CAPF tab.
- Step 4: A pdf file will open showing a Merit list containing the results. The list will show the candidates that have passed the Paper-I, Physical Endurance Test (PET), and Paper-II. The candidates can see if their roll number is on the list or not. If the roll number of a particular candidate is not on the list, then he/she has not qualified for the exam.
- Step 5: The candidate can download the result and take a printout of the same and keep it safe for further usage.
SSC CPO 2021 Cut-off
SSC CPO 2021 cut-off will be disclosed after the exam is conducted. The cut-off marks will be calculated as a combination of Paper-I and Paper-II. Cut-off marks are different for different categories. Expected SSC CPO cut-off marks are given below. Candidates should remember that the exact cutoff marks will be updated once they officially out.
SSC CPO 2021 Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CPO Exam yearly to recruit candidates for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector and fill the vacancies in the various branches of the Central Police Organisation like the Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). The SSC CPO 2021 Recruitment Process consists of three stages those are as follows:
- Stage 1: Paper-I Exam: The Paper-I will serve as a Preliminary exam. This exam is qualifying in nature.
- Stage 2: Physical Endurance Test: After the candidates clear the first paper, they will have to mandatorily go for a Physical Endurance Test (PET) to advance in the recruitment process.
- Stage 3: Paper-II: The third stage which is Paper-II is conducted for those candidates who clear the physical endurance test.
- Candidates who clear the Paper-II exams will be selected for the post they applied for.
SSC CPO Examination Guidelines
- Stationery: Candidates are not allowed to carry any stationery item with them. Pens will be provided in the venue.
- Electronics: No Electronic items are allowed in the exam hall such as mobile phone, calculator, Bluetooth devices, earphone & even paper & paper bags are also not allowed.
- Admit Card: Candidates should carry admit card with them in the exam centres and have to show the admit card during the examination to the Supervisors.
- Note: If the candidate fails to bring Admit Card then he/she will not be permitted to write the exam under any condition. In case of any errors in the admit card details, the candidate should immediately report to the Regional Director.
- Shifts: If the candidate is appearing for the exam in more than one shifts, he/she will be debarred from appearing for the SSC CPO Exam for the next 3 years.
- Exam Centres: Candidates are only allowed to write exams in centres allocated to them.
- Signatures: For the candidate's signature, biometric machines will be used to take the thumb impression of the candidates. Thumb impressions are collected at the Registration Desk. Along with the thumb impression, a Photo will be clicked.
- Mock Exams: Provision for online mock exams will be provided. Practising these will help the candidate to get used to the examination pattern and manage the timings better.
SSC CPO 2021 Salary
Those candidates who successfully qualify all the levels of SSC CPO and attain employment shall be entitled to take home the below-mentioned salaries:
|1||C||Sub-Inspector (Executive) - Male in Delhi Police||INR 34400 - 112400|
|2||B||Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||INR 34400 - 112400|
|3||C||Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||INR 29200 - 92300|
Note: The first promotion will be given after 7-8 years. Departmental exams and seniority come into play for promotion.
SSC CPO Office Contact Details
In case of any doubts, the candidates can reach out to the conducting bodies at the below-mentioned portals:
|Region||Helpline||Fax No.||Email ID||
|North||011-69999845, 011-69999846||011-24360944||[email protected]||10 AM to 6 PM on all working days (excluding 1.30 PM-2 PM)||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Central||0532-2460511, 9452424060||0532-2460514||[email protected]||10 AM to 6 PM on all working days (excluding 1.30 PM-2.30 PM)||www.ssc-cr.org|
|East||9477461228, 9477461229||033-22904424||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscer.org|
|West||7738422705, 9869730700||022-22018527||[email protected], [email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscwr.net|
|South||044-28251139, 9445195946||044-28270561||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|North West||0172-2744366||0172-2742144||[email protected]||10 AM to 6 PM on all working days (Excluding 1 PM-2 PM)||www.sscnwr.org|
|Karnataka-Kerala||080-25502520, 9483862020||080-25520653||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sticker.kar.nic.in|
|North East||9085015252, 9085073593||0361-2224779||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscner.org.in|
|MPR||0771-2423678, 0771-2422507||0771-2423678||[email protected]||10 AM to 5.30 PM on working days||www.sscmpr.org|
|HQ||011-24368090||-||[email protected]||10 AM to 5.30 PM on working days||www.ssc.nic.in|
What is SSC CPO?
Full form os SSC CPO is Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization. It is a government exam conducted by SSC for recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Sub Inspector in CAPF.
How can I download SSC CPO 2019 Admit Card?
To download the SSC CPO Admit Card follow these steps given below: Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the "Admit Card" link. Step 2: A new window will open where a list of all regional website links will be displayed. You have to choose the region to which they belong to and click on the link provided for it. Step 3: You will be redirected to the regional website from where they can download SSC CPO Admit card. Step 4: Click on the option " Know Your Status and Download e-Admit Card". It will take you to the new page where he/ she has to enter the Roll number/ Registration number and Date of Birth as the password. Then, you have to click on the Search status option. Step 5: In case you don\'t have the registration number readily available, you can provide Father\'s/ Guardian\'s name along with the date of birth. Step 6: Now the SSC CPO 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen. You can now download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
What is SSC CPO Salary?
Following are the SSC CPO 2019 SalariesSub Inspector (Executive) - INR 34,400 - INR 1,12,400Sub Inspector in CAPF\'s - INR 34,400 - INR 1,12,400Assistant Sub Inspector - INR 29,200 - INR 92,300
Is final year student eligible for SSC CPO?
Yes, final year students are eligible to apply for SSC CPO 2019. But they should be able to produce degree certificate before 1st August 2019.
What is the educational eligibility for SSC CPO?
To apply for candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
What is the process of selection?
There are three steps to selected for any post offered by SSC CPO. Stage 1: Paper 1 Exam: The Paper-I will serve as a Preliminary exam. This exam is qualifying in nature. Stage 2: Physical Entrance Test: After the candidates clear the first paper, they will have to mandatorily go for a Physical Endurance Test (PET) to advance in the recruitment process. Stage 3: Paper 2: The third stage which is Paper-II is conducted for those candidates who clear the physical endurance test. Candidates who clear the Paper 2 exams will be selected for the post he applied.
What is the full form of SSC CPO?
The full form os SSC CPO is Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization.