SSC CPO 2022-23 PST/PET exam commenced on Jan 30, 2023. The exam will conclude on Feb 4, 2023. SSC CPO 2022-23 admit card for the PST/PET was released for various regions. Candidates can access the admit cards on the respective SSC regional websites. They are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card once it is downloaded. The candidates need to use their login credentials to download the admit cards.
|SSC CPO Admit Card 2022-23||SSC CPO Syllabus 2022-23|
|SSC CPO Result 2022-23||SSC CPO Exam Date 2022-23|
Securing a government job is still the dream of many candidates. Candidates who are a graduate and looking for a Government job in the Defence Sector, especially in Delhi Police can opt for the exam- SSC CPO.
Latest Updates on SSC CPO
- Jan 30, 2023: SSC CPO 2022-23 PET/PST commenced on Jan 30, 2023. Read More
- Jan 27, 2023: SSC CPO 2022-23 PET/PST admit card for various regions was released on Jan 24, 2023. Read More
Table of Contents
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Dates
- About SSC CPO
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Application Form
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Admit Card
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Centres
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Pattern
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Syllabus
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Reference Books
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Answer Key
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Result
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Cut Off
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Recruitment
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Vacancy
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Salary
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Day Guidelines
- SSC CPO 2022-23 Contact Details
SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Dates
SSC CPO 2022-23 PET/PST exam is scheduled from Jan 30 - Feb 4, 2023.
The other SSC CPO 2022-23 exam dates are as follows.
|SSC CPO 2022-23 PET/PST Date||Jan 30 - Feb 4, 2023|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 PET/PST Admi Card Release Date||Jan 24, 2023|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Final Answer Key||Jan 6, 2023|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Result for SI in Delhi Police and CAPFs||Dec 27, 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Detailed Marks for SI in Delhi Police and CAPFs||Jan 3 - Jan 18, 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper-I Tentative Answer Key Date||Nov 16, 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper-I Objection Window Last Date||Nov 20, 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper-I Exam||Nov 9 - Nov 11, 2022|
|Notification||Aug 10, 2022|
|Application Start Date||Aug 10, 2022|
|Application End Date||Aug 30, 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Online||Aug 31, 2022|
|Last Date to Generate Challan for Offline Payment||
Aug 30, 2022
|Last Date to Pay Offline||Aug 30, 2022|
|Last Date for Application form correction and online payment of correction charges||Sep 1, 2022|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Admit Card Release||Nov 1, 2022|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Result Declaration||To be announced|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Additional Results||To be announced|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 Application Status Release Date||Oct 19, 2022|
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Dates
About SSC CPO Exam
The full form of CPO is Central Police Organisation. The exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit candidates for the post of Sub-inspector (SI) of Police. The exam is conducted on a national scale for the SI posts for various Police Organisations like ITBP, BSF, CRPF, and SI in Delhi Police, etc.
CPO exam is one of those government organisations where SSC conducts the recruitment exam. The Staff Selection Committee conducts SSC CPO exam. SSC conducts exams for various posts in different Government departments and ministries.
The headquarters of SSC is located in New Delhi, and SSC has six regional offices located in Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bengaluru. This exam is conducted on the National level. Due to its National Level approach, this test is taken by a large number of students who want to join this organisation as their priority.
Scope: There are a total of 7 posts under SSC CPO exam.
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
The exam will be conducted in three stages. If the candidate is qualifying for the first level, then the candidate will be eligible for 2nd test, i.e., a physical test. If one clears the Physical test, the candidate must appear for another written exam. Both the exams are MCQ-based. Both the stages of the exam will be held online as a Computer-Based Test. Those who have cleared the written exams will be qualified for a physical endurance test. The requirements for the test vary between male and female candidates. There will be no interview for SSC CPO exam.
Exam Pattern: SSC CPO 2022-23 exam is conducted in various stages as mentioned below.
- Paper I: Written exam for 200 marks with a duration of 2 hours. Subjects include General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Paper II: Written exam for 2 hours worth 200 marks. Subjects include English language & Comprehension.
SSC CPO 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SSC CPO 2022-23 exam are set by the conducting authority- Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Aspiring candidates must satisfy SSC CPO 2022-23 eligibility criteria to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria in terms of nationality, academic qualification and age limit are as follows.
The candidate must be a citizen of India, or a citizen of Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee who is settled in India, or candidates migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam whose intention is to settle in India are eligible to apply for SSC CPO Exam.
SSC CPO 2022-23 Academical Qualification
The candidates need to graduate in any discipline from any recognized university in India as such by the Central Government on or before Jan 1, 2022.
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: Male candidates must have a valid Driving License for LMV (Car & Motorcycle) for PET (Physical Endurance and Standard Tests). The candidates who do not have a driving license will not be allowed to undergo PET. However, a driving license is not mandatory when filling SSC CPO 2022-23 application form.
The candidate should be 20 years of age as of Aug 1, 2022. The maximum age limit is 25 years, as of Jan 1, 2022.
Reserved category candidates will get relaxation on the age limit. The age relaxations are as follows.
|For Group 'B & C' posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ST/SC)||8 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)||Up to 40 Years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)||Up to 43 Years of Age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Note: Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or seek age relaxation must submit a requisite certificate from a competent authority in the format prescribed by SSC at document verification.
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Eligibility
SSC CPO 2022-23 Application Form
SSC CPO 2022-23 application process is currently closed. The application form dates for the upcoming status will be released shortly by the authorities.
SSC CPO 2022-23 application form dates are tabulated below.
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper I Application Status||Oct 19, 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Application Form||Aug 10 - Aug 30, 2022|
- Personal Details: Candidate's name, parent's name, date of birth, gender, certificates, etc.
- Basic Details: Aadhar Card number, category, nationality, certificate number, etc.
- Contact Details: Permanent address, state, Pincode, STD code, mobile number, and email ID.
Payment: Only General and OBC candidates have to pay INR 100 as SSC CPO application form fee, and other reserved category candidates do not have to pay any fee for SSC CPO exam. Candidates can pay the fee online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) and offline (SBI Challan).
Image Upload: Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of a recent passport-sized photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Photograph: The photograph size should be between 30 KB & 50 KB with 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height resolution.
- Signature: The signature size must be between 1 KB and 12 KB with 140-pixel width and 60-pixel height resolution.
SSC CPO 2022-23 Application Process
Candidates aspiring for SSC CPO exam must complete the application process before the deadline. Admit cards will be issued to those candidates who successfully fill the application form and have made the payment. The step-by-step process to fill out SSC CPO 2022-23 application form is below.
- Step 1: To fill in SSC CPO 2022-23 exam application form, visit the official website and click on the 'Apply' link.
- Step 2: A window will open, click on the CAPF tab and click on the 'Click here to Apply link.
- Step 3: A new window will open, click on the link 'Register,' and the registration form will open. Fill in the details and hit 'Enter.' If already registered, click on "Log In" and download the application form.
- Step 4: Once the registration is completed, a registration number & password will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Step 5: After the registration process, login with the registration number & password and fill in the application form by entering the required details.
- Step 6: Complete the last step by making the application fee payment (online or offline). Take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
Note: Candidates can fill in, edit, and print their SSC CPO exam form in the 'Apply Part' section. Candidates are required to use their registration number and password to log in.
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Application Form
SSC CPO 2022-23 Admit Card
SSC CPO 2022-23 admit cards for the PET/PST for various regions were released on the regional official websites. The candidates must submit their registration or roll number, date of birth, and security pin to download SSC CPO 2022-23 admit cards. The admit card will be considered an SSC CPO 2022-23 Hall Ticket.
SSC CPO 2022-23 admit card dates are given below.
|SSC CPO 2022-23 PET/PST Admit Card||Jan 24, 2023|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police Admit Card||Nov 1, 2022|
Details Present on SSC CPO 2022-23 Hall Ticket
SSC CPO 2022-23 hall ticket will carry the following details. Therefore, candidates must check all the details carefully, and in case they find any discrepancies, they should report them to the Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Centre Code of the Exam venue
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Helpful Instructions for the Candidates.
Steps to Download SSC CPO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The candidates can follow the steps below to download SSC CPO admit card/ hall ticket.
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the 'Admit Card' link.
- Step 2: A new window will open where a list of all regional website links will be displayed. Choose the belonging region and click on the link provided.
- Step 3: The link will be redirected to the regional website from where SSC CPO admit card can be downloaded.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Know Your Status and Download e-Admit Card' option. A new page will open, and enter the roll number/ registration number and date of birth as the password. Then, click on the 'Search Status' option.
- Step 5: If the candidate does not have the registration number readily available, they can provide the father's/ guardian's name and the date of birth.
- Step 6: SSC CPO 2022-23 admit card will be displayed on the computer screen. The candidate can now download the admit card and take a printout.
Note: The candidates are advised to check for mistakes, and if there are any discrepancies in SSC CPO admit card, they should report to the regional SSC Office. They must not tamper with the admit card. If found, it may result in the cancellation of the candidate's candidature.
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Admit Card
SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Centres
SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam will be conducted in 94 exam centres all over India. SSC has 9 regional offices where all the exam centres are distributed to those regional offices. The list of SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Centres with the regional office address is given below.
|Serial No.||Address of Regional Offices||Examination Centres & Centre Code|
|1||Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002||Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205), Agra (3001), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003), Lucknow (3010)|
|2||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st, MSO Building, (8th Floor) 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020||Kolkata (4410), Port Blair (4802), Gangtok (4001), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Ranchi (4205)|
|3||Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1stFloor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034||Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrisur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharwar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206), Mysore (9009)|
|4||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504||Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001), Haridwar (2005)|
|5||Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006||Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502), Tura (5402), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)|
|6||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006||Hyderabad (8002), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Chennai (8201), Puducherry (8401), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vijayawada (8008)|
|7||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1stFloor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020||Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204), Kolhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007), Kutch (7010), Thane (7210)|
|8||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, “J-5” Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001||Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Bilaspur (6202), Satna (6014), Ratlam (6011), Sagar (6015), Durg (6205), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior(6005)|
|9||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017||Leh (1005), Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Shimla (1203), Hamirpur (1202)|
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Centres
SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a clear idea about the SSC CPO 2022-23 exam pattern in terms of several questions, exam duration, marking scheme, and much more. SSC CPO 2022-23 examination will be done only in offline mode with a paper and pen-based test. There will be three stages of Paper I and Paper II and the Physical Endurance Test (PET). Questions on both papers will be objective multiple-choice types. The duration is 2 hours for both papers. The questions will be set in both English and Hindi.
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Languages||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
|Sections||4 sections||1 section|
|No. of Question||200||200|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours||2 Hours|
|Negative Marking||0.25 for Each Wrong Answer||0.25 for Each Wrong Answer|
SSC CPO Paper I Exam Pattern
In SSC CPO Paper 1, there are 4 sections and each section comprises 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). +1 mark is awarded for each correct response and 0.25 mark is deducted for a wrong response. The maximum marks that can be scored by the candidate on paper 1 are 200.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper 2 comprises only 1 section with 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The marking scheme remains the same as in Paper 1.
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
SSC CPO 2022-23 Physical Endurance Test (PET)
The Physical Endurance Test (PET) is compulsory along with Paper 1 and Paper 2 for every candidate. The PET comprises long jump, high jump, shot put and race for both male and female candidates. The qualification parameter for PET is different for males and females and are discussed below.
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Male Candidates
|Race||1.6 km in 6.5 minutes|
|Race||100 meters in 16 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.65 meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 meters in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs)||4.5 meters in 3 chances|
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Female Candidates
|Race||800 meters in 4 minutes|
|Race||100 meters in 18 seconds|
|Long Jump||2.7 meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump||0.9 meters in 3 chances|
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Pattern
SSC CPO 2022-23 Syllabus
SSC sets SSC CPO 2022-23 syllabus for the exam. There are two MCQ tests conducted for SSC CPO Paper-I and Paper-II. SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper-I has four major sections - General Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude & English Comprehension. Moreover, SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper-II has only 1 section, which is the English Language.
SSC CPO 2022-23 Syllabus for Paper I
Paper-I of SSC CPO comprises of four sections, and these are:
- Section A: General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogy, Numerical Series, Syllogism, Direction/Ranking, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Miscellaneous
- Section B: General awareness: Culture, Indian History, Geography, Environment, Economy, Political science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Space Science, Computer, Mobile, and Technology
- Section C: English Comprehension: English Language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension
- Section D: Quantitative Ability: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry
SSC CPO 2022-23 Syllabus for Paper II
Paper-II of SSC CPO comprises one section, and it is given below:
- English Language: Error-spotting, Filling the blanks, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Spelling check/ Detection of misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ passive voice of verbs, Conversion into the direct/ indirect narration, Shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, Cloze test & Comprehension.
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Syllabus
SSC CPO 2022-23 Reference Books
To score well in the SSC CPO exam, candidates must prepare well. For preparation, candidates have to study good books. Several books cover SSC CPO Exam syllabus. Candidates can follow books of their choice, abiding by the syllabus. Some of the books are listed here.
- SSC CPO Practice Work Book by Kiran Publication (In Hindi)
- SSC CPO Practice Work Book by Kiran Publication (In English)
- Practice Sets for SSC CRPF and SSC Sub Inspector by Arihant (In English)
- SSC Central Armed Police Forces and Sub Inspector Examination Solved Papers by Upkar (In English)
- Practice Sets for SSC CRPF and SSC Sub Inspector by Arihant (In Hindi)
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Reference Books
SSC CPO 2022-23 Answer Key
SSC CPO 2022-23 final answer key for Paper 1 exam for the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs was released on the official website.
SSC CPO 2022-23 answer key dates are mentioned below.
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Final Answer Key||Jan 6, 2023|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Preliminary Answer Key||Nov 16, 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Preliminary Answer Key Objection Window||Nov 16 - Nov 20, 2022|
Candidates can refer to the table below for the SSC CPO 2022-23 answer key links.
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Final Answer Key||Click here|
SSC CPO 2022-23 Result
The SSC CPO 2022-23 result for the PET/PST will be released after the completion of the test.
SSC CPO 2022-23 result dates are mentioned below.
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Result||Dec 27, 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022-23 Paper 1 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Detailed Marks||Jan 3 - Jan 18, 2023|
Steps to Download SSC CPO 2022-23 Results
Candidates can follow the steps below to check and download the exam results for SSC CPO 2022-23.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC.
- Step 2: Select the 'Result' tab on the top of the page and click on it.
- Step 3: Click on the 'Click Here' link in the 'Results' column, under the CAPF tab.
- Step 4: A PDF file showing a Merit list containing the results will open.
- Step 5: Press Ctrl+F and search for the roll number or name in the PDF.
- Step 6: Download the result and take a printout of the same for further use.
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Result
SSC CPO 2022-23 Cut Off
SSC CPO 2022-23 cut-off will be disclosed after the exam is conducted. The cut-off marks will be calculated as a combination of Paper-I and Paper-II. Therefore, cut-off marks are different for different categories. Expected SSC CPO cut-off marks are given below. Candidates should remember that the exact cutoff marks will be updated once they are officially out.
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Cut Off
SSC CPO 2022-23 Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CPO Exam yearly to recruit candidates for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector and fill the vacancies in the various branches of the Central Police Organisation like the Delhi Police, and Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). SSC CPO 2022-23 Recruitment Process consists of three stages those are as follows.
- Stage 1: Paper-I Exam: Paper-I will serve as a Preliminary exam. This exam is qualifying in nature.
- Stage 2: Physical Endurance Test: After the candidates clear the first paper, they will have to mandatorily go for a Physical Endurance Test (PET) to advance in the recruitment process.
- Stage 3: Paper-II: The third stage, Paper-II, is conducted for those candidates who clear the physical endurance test.
- Candidates who clear the Paper-II exams will be selected for the post they applied for.
Read More: SSC CPO 2022-23 Recruitment
SSC CPO 2022-23 Vacancy
SSC CPO 2022-23 exam will be conducted for the SI post in Delhi Police and CAPF and ASI posts in CISF. The Total number of vacancies will be over 1564 in 2022-23. Reservations are provided for different categories such as SC/ST, OBC candidates and Ex-servicemen.
The vacancies for SSC CPO 2022-23 for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) are expected to be:
SSC CPO 2022-23 Salary
Those candidates who successfully qualify all the levels of SSC CPO and attain employment shall be entitled to take home the below-mentioned salaries:
|C||Sub-Inspector (Executive) - Male in Delhi Police||INR 34400 - 112400|
|B||Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||INR 34400 - 112400|
|C||Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||INR 29200 - 92300|
Note: The first promotion will be given after 7-8 years. Departmental exams and seniority come into play for promotion.
SSC CPO 2022-23 Exam Day Guidelines
The exam day guidelines for SSC CPO 2022-23 applicants are as follows.
- Stationery: Candidates are not allowed to carry any stationery item with them. Pens will be provided at the venue.
- Electronics: No Electronic items are allowed in the exam hall, such as mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, earphones & even paper & paper bags are also not allowed.
- Admit Card: Candidates should carry admit cards with them in the exam centres and have to show the admit card during the examination to the Supervisors.
- Shifts: If the candidate appears for the exam in more than one shift, they will be debarred from appearing for SSC CPO Exam for the next 3 years.
- Exam Centres: Candidates are only allowed to write exams in centres allocated to them.
- Signatures: For the candidate's signature, biometric machines will take the thumb impression of the candidate. Thumb impressions are collected at the Registration Desk. Along with the thumb impression, a Photo will be clicked.
- Mock Exams: Provision for online mock exams will be provided. Practicing these will help the candidate get used to the examination pattern and manage the timings better.
Note: If the candidate fails to bring Admit Card, then they will not be permitted to write the exam under any condition. In case of any errors in the admit card details, the candidate should immediately report to the Regional Director.
SSC CPO 2022-23 Contact Details
In case of any doubts, the candidates can reach out to the conducting bodies at the below-mentioned portals:
|Region||Helpline||Fax No.||Email ID||
|North||011-69999845, 011-69999846||011-24360944||[email protected]||10 AM to 6 PM on all working days (excluding 1.30 PM-2 PM)||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Central||0532-2460511, 9452424060||0532-2460514||[email protected]||10 AM to 6 PM on all working days (excluding 1.30 PM-2.30 PM)||www.ssc-cr.org|
|East||9477461228, 9477461229||033-22904424||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscer.org|
|West||7738422705, 9869730700||022-22018527||[email protected], [email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscwr.net|
|South||044-28251139, 9445195946||044-28270561||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|North West||0172-2744366||0172-2742144||[email protected]||10 AM to 6 PM on all working days (Excluding 1 PM-2 PM)||www.sscnwr.org|
|Karnataka-Kerala||080-25502520, 9483862020||080-25520653||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sticker.kar.nic.in|
|North East||9085015252, 9085073593||0361-2224779||[email protected]||10 AM to 5 PM on working days||www.sscner.org.in|
|MPR||0771-2423678, 0771-2422507||0771-2423678||[email protected]||10 AM to 5.30 PM on working days||www.sscmpr.org|
|HQ||011-24368090||-||[email protected]||10 AM to 5.30 PM on working days||www.ssc.nic.in|
What is SSC CPO?
Full form os SSC CPO is Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization. It is a government exam conducted by SSC for recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Sub Inspector in CAPF.
How can I download SSC CPO 2022-23 Admit Card?
To download the SSC CPO Admit Card follow these steps given below: Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the "Admit Card" link. Step 2: A new window will open where a list of all regional website links will be displayed. You have to choose the region to which they belong to and click on the link provided for it. Step 3: You will be redirected to the regional website from where they can download SSC CPO Admit card. Step 4: Click on the option " Know Your Status and Download e-Admit Card". It will take you to the new page where he/ she has to enter the Roll number/ Registration number and Date of Birth as the password. Then, you have to click on the Search status option. Step 5: In case you don\'t have the registration number readily available, you can provide Father\'s/ Guardian\'s name along with the date of birth. Step 6: Now the SSC CPO 2022 Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen. You can now download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
What is SSC CPO Salary?
Following are the SSC CPO 2022-23 SalariesSub Inspector (Executive) - INR 34,400 - INR 1,12,400 Sub Inspector in CAPF's - INR 34,400 - INR 1,12,400 Assistant Sub Inspector - INR 29,200 - INR 92,300
Is final year student eligible for SSC CPO?
Yes, final year students are eligible to apply for SSC CPO 2022-23. But they should be able to produce degree certificate before 1st August 2022.
What is the educational eligibility for SSC CPO?
To apply for candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
What is the process of selection?
There are three steps to selected for any post offered by SSC CPO. Stage 1: Paper 1 Exam: The Paper-I will serve as a Preliminary exam. This exam is qualifying in nature. Stage 2: Physical Entrance Test: After the candidates clear the first paper, they will have to mandatorily go for a Physical Endurance Test (PET) to advance in the recruitment process. Stage 3: Paper 2: The third stage which is Paper-II is conducted for those candidates who clear the physical endurance test. Candidates who clear the Paper 2 exams will be selected for the post he applied.
What is the full form of SSC CPO?
The full form os SSC CPO is Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization.