IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts CWE or Common Written Exam every year for filling clerical cadre posts in multiple public sector banks across the country. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification is expected to be released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in September 2020. IBPS Clerk registration is expected to start from the 3rd week of September 2020.
- October 22, 2020: The application form facility for IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam is extended to November 6, 2020. Visit the application form section to know how to register.
- September 1, 2020: The notification for the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam is announced. The application forms for the same will be accepted between September 2 to September 23, 2020. The detailed schedule is mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Exam Date Section.
- What is IBPS Clerk Exam?
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Syllabus
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Centres
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Reference Books
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Results
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Cutoff
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk Selection Process
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Salary & Emoluments
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Preparation Tips
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Coaching Centres
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Analysis
- IBPS Clerk vs SBI Clerk
- IBPS Clerk Contact Details
- Related Exams
What is IBPS Clerk Exam?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS Clerk exam for the recruitment of clerical cadre posts in multiple banks all over the country. IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment will be conducted through two stages – Preliminary exam and Main exam.
- Authority: IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is an autonomous body which conducts this exam.
- Job Profile: A clerk is also known as the ‘Single Window Operator’. A clerk performs daily office and accounts related tasks in a bank.
- Level: It is a National-Level Examination.
- Frequency: This exam is conducted once a year to fill up vacant positions in various banks.
- Stages: IBPS Clerk is conducted on two stages - Preliminary & Mains Exam.
- Preliminary Exam - Students have to clear IBPS Clerk prelims exam to get qualified and shortlisted for the mains exam.
- Mains Exam - For getting selected into a nationalized bank through this prestigious exam, students have to clear the mains exam.
- Mode: IBPS Clerk is a computer-based test conducted through online mode.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Overview
The IBPS is a national level exam for entry into clerical cadre posts in various nationalized banks. The exam is computer-based and is conducted in 2 stages. Other details regarding the exam are listed below.
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for Clerks|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Application Fee||General/OBC/EWS-INR 600, SC/ST/PwD-INR 100|
|Stages||Preliminary and Mains Examination|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Dates
An official announcement of IBPS Clerk 2020 is not declared yet. Tentative dates are given below. The actual dates will be updated once the official notification is released by IBPS. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification shall be released in the month of September and the notification shall contain all valuable information such as exam dates, exam centres, vacancies, admit card release date, etc. The application process shall begin after the notification is released.
- Application Window: IBPS Clerk 2020 exam online registration is expected to start from September 2020. IBPS Clerk 2020 exam online registration is expected to close during October or November 2020.
- Exam Date: IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam is expected to be conducted on the 5th, 12th, and 13th December 2020 over multiple days. IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains exam is expected to be conducted on 24th January 2021. It is only after the official release of the notification that the exam dates shall be confirmed. Other important dates in relation to the IBPS Clerk 2020 are tentatively mentioned below:
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Events||Event Dates|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Online Application Form Release Date||September 2, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Submission - Last Date||September 23, 2020
November 6, 2020 (Extended)
|Download Call Letter for Online Examination – Preliminary||November 18, 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||November 23, 2020 - November 28, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Dates||December 5, 12, & 13, 2020|
|Results of IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam||December 31, 2020|
|Main Exam IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card||January 12, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Main Exam Date||January 24, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Declaration of Result||February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 1, 2021 (Tentative)|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
The IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification is expected to be released in the month of September or October. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Application process shall also begin after or on the same day as the release of the notification.
The candidates can download the IBPS Clerk 2020 notification in the form of a PDF. The notification shall release on the official website. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification is significant as it shall contain all the information such as exam dates and other important dates, vacancies, ways to fill the application form, reservation for different categories and their details, marks and how to calculate them, fees payment and details, exam centres and exam pattern, other important instruction and rules about the exam, results, etc.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility
To apply for IBPS CRP Clerks-X Exam, a candidate should fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria, set by IBPS. If the candidates fail to fulfil the criteria, then the application form will be rejected.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Age Limit: The age limit for the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam is between 20-28 years. IBPS provides age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The maximum age limit is of 50 years.|
|5||Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.||9 Years|
|6||Persons ordinarily settled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.||5 Years|
|7||Persons affected by riots of 1984||5 Years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory in Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh State only).||5 Years|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Syllabus
IBPS Clerk 2020 Syllabus includes four subjects i.e English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and General Awareness. The topics of each subject are as follows.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims Syllabus
The Preliminary syllabus for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam consists of three sections namely Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
- Logical reasoning
- Alphanumeric series
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement: Linear and Circular
- Machine Input Output
- Blood Relations
- Work and time
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Ages
- Boats and Streams
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Sequences, and Series
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Paragraph Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Word Usage
- Error spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple meaning
IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Syllabus
The IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains syllabus consists of Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General or Financial Awareness. The IBPS Clerk Mains 2020 syllabus are as follows-
- Reading Comprehension
- One-word substitution
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- MS Office
- Computer Software
- Computer Hardware
- History of Computers
- Computer Memory
- Passage and Conclusions
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Arguments
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet/ Numeric Series
- Decision Making
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Ranking and Sequence
- Direction Sense
- Figure Series
- Seating Arrangement
- Current Affairs
- Banking/Financial Awareness
- Static Affairs
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam tests candidate's analytical and problem-solving skills. IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam is conducted online. It will be conducted for 1 hour for the prelims exam and 2 hours & 40 minutes for the mains exam. The exam will be held in both English and Hindi languages. There will be five options for every question, and candidates will have to select an answer from the given options. For both exams, there will be sectional time off. Applicants must do well in each section and in the overall exam to qualify the exam.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern Highlights
The particulars of the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern are tabulated below.
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Particulars||Details|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel|
|Mode of the exam||Online i.e. Computer based|
|Medium of the exam||English/Hindi|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions i.e MCQs or Objective|
|Duration||IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam: 1 Hour or 60 Minutes|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam: 2 Hours 40 Minutes or 160 Minutes|
The IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern for both the exam are as follows:
IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims is given below.
|Name of Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains is given below.
|Sr. No.||Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Allotted Time|
|1||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General Awareness/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 minutes|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam will only be available in online mode. The application form will be available from September 2020 along with the official notification. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Registration can be done through the official website. Candidates must visit the official website and first register themselves with a valid phone number, address, mail ID, pin code, etc after which the documents like thumb impression, signature, a recent photograph will have to be uploaded accordingly. Candidates must also choose the participating banks, mode of payment if options are provided, exam centre, the medium or the language of the examination, etc. All the details of the application process for IBPS Clerk 2020 are given below.
- Documents Required: Candidates have to upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and mark sheets of 10th and 12th examination in the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form.
- Application Fee: IBPS Clerk 2020 Application fee for the general category is INR 600 and for reserved category candidates is INR 100.
- Payment Mode: Candidates have to pay the application fee only in online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Required Information: Candidates have to enter the below-listed details in the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form.
- Basic Details
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Exam Centres
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Process
The IBPS Clerk 2020 Application process steps include the following-
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in)
- Click on the "IBPS Clerk 2020" link.
- Click on "New Registration".
- Enter required information like Name, Mobile Number, Valid Email ID.
- Click on "Submit". After clicking on submit, the candidate will receive Registration Number and Password.
Step 2: Application Form:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Log in to IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form page using registration number and password.
- The application form will be displayed on the display.
- Fill the form with the required information like personal details, contact details, address, educational details, Exam center, etc.
- After submitting all the details enter the captcha displayed on the application form.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
Step 3: Payment:
- After submitting the application form, candidates will land on the payment page.
- Candidates have to pay INR 600 (INR 100 for reserved category) by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After successful payment, the candidate will receive transaction confirmation in the provided Email ID.
After completing all the above steps, the candidate can download the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form. Candidate should take a printout of the same for future reference.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card
IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card will be released by the conducting body 15 days before the exam. It will be available on the official website only. Candidates are required to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth as the password for downloading the IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card.
- Mandatory: To enter the examination hall, the candidate should carry the admit card along with original photo ID proof and a copy of it. The admit card will be considered as the IPBS Clerk 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Contents: The IBPS Clerk 2020 Hall Ticket will carry the below-listed information.
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre Details
How to Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Hall Ticket?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Step 2: Click on the link for the IBPS Clerical level CWE.
- Step 3: Click on the Clerical Cadre link applied for.
- Step 4: Enter Credentials (User ID and D.O.B)
- Step 5: The Admit Card will display. Download the IBPS Clark 2020 Admit Card and take a print of the same.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Centres
IBPS Clerk exam is conducted in about 27 states of India. Aspirants applying for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam online will be provided with an option to select a centre of his/her choice during the filling of the application form. The conducting authority, IBPS will decide the final exam centre.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Centres for Mains Exam are given below:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
To know more about the IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims exam centre, please visit our IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Centres section.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Reference Books
Candidates have to prepare regularly for IBPS Clerk Exam. Although there is no specific book available for the exam, candidates can use the below-listed books for reference.
|Name of Book||Author||Publisher|
|High School English Grammar & Composition||Wren and Martin||S. Chand|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi||Arihant|
|Objective English for Competitive Examinations||Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha||Mcgraw Hill Education|
- Quantitative Aptitude:
|Name of Book||Author||Publisher|
|Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma||Arihant Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Aggarwal||S. Chand|
|Quantum CAT||Sarvesh K Verma||Arihant Publication|
|Name of Book||Author||Publisher|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal||S. Chand|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||M.K. Pandey||BSC|
|Verbal Reasoning||M.K. Pandey||BSC|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Preparation Guide
Read this post to know and prepare a strategy to crack the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam:
- Get to know about the exam: Getting a proper idea about any exam is the first step to be followed before registering oneself in the preparation mode. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern before beginning your preparation.
- Time yourself: Try finding your strong areas as well as the sections or types of questions for which more time is consumed. As 100 questions have to be solved in just 60 minutes, prepare a timing strategy depending on your strong and weak areas.
- Choosing proper study sources: Always try to stick with limited books. Prepare from good resources and IBPS Clerk 2020 Reference books but try not to read too many books.
- Attempt mock tests: Mock tests are very important for cracking any competitive exams. Join any good test series and appear as if it's the real exam. Analyze the test after you are done. Note the mistakes you did and try not to commit the mistakes next time.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Results
IBPS Clerk 2020 Results will be updated here once it is released by the conducting authority. There is no interview for IBPS Clerk, so the score obtained in the IBPS Clerk Mains exam is the deciding factor for the final selection. The result card will consist of a candidate's name, registration number & marks. IBPS will disclose the allotment list of candidates along with the IBPS Clerk 2020 Results.
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk 2020 Result:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Step 2: Check the notification and click on the notification for IBPS Clerk 2020-21 result.
- Step 3: In the login page, candidates have to enter the Credentials (Registration number/Roll number and Date of Birth/Password).
- Step 4: After entering the captcha and clicking the 'Submit' button the result will be displayed.
- Step 5: Download the IBPS Clerk Result and take a photocopy of it for future reference.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Cut Off
Those candidates who are competing for the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam have to clear the cut-off marks to advance for the mains exam and the further rounds as well. IBPS Clerk 2020 Cut Off is different for each state. Cut Off for IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains will also be released shortly after the results. Although the expected cut off has been published on the website.
Expected IBPS Clerk 2020 Cutoff for Prelim Exam:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||42.25|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||19.75|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||37.5|
|Visually Handicapped (VH)||31|
- Expected IBPS Clerk 2020 Cutoff for Mains Exam:
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||130-135|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||145-150|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||140-145|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy
The expected number of vacancies for clerk posts for all public banks is about 12,000+. As of IBPS Clerk 2019, the number of vacancies announced for the entire country was 12,075. The candidates will be able to check the number of vacancies in the official notification. The vacancies will be announced state-wise and category-wise. There are around 17 Public section banks that shall participate in the process of IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment.
Vacancies for some states are mentioned below. And for expected vacancies for all states, candidates can check state-wise vacancies in the IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy section.
|States||No. of Vacancies|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment
IBPS will recruit candidates based on the marks secured in the exam. There is no Interview session in the IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment process. Candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff marks will be selected for the post. In the selection process, the IBPS authority will verify all the documents. If a candidate fails to provide any document, then he/she will be rejected.
- Documents Required at the time of selection:
- Application Form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- All Marksheets
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Disability Certificate (if any)
- The following banks are the participating organizations in the IBPS Clerk recruitment process:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- UCO Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- United Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS Clerk Salary & Emoluments
The IBPS Clerk is INR 11765 - INR 42020 out of which INR 11765 is the basic pay. Remaining part of the salary includes various allowances like dearness allowance, house rent, medical allowance, and transport allowance. Candidates who join immediately will get a gross salary of INR 19589. IBPS declared a new salary scale which is applicable after November 2017. The distribution of IBPS Clerk 2020 Salary is given below in the tabular form.
|Basic Pay||INR 11765|
|Special Allowance||INR 911|
|Transport Allowance||INR 425|
|HRA (for Population above 45 lakhs)||INR 1176|
|Gross Monthly CTC||INR 19589|
Note: For the population below 45 lakhs, the HRA will be INR 1058.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates must take the steps given below and follow them strictly to clear the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam.
- Candidates must make notes and study those notes daily in a timely manner.
- Candidates must study the syllabus thoroughly and revise the subjects weekly.
- The candidates must also work on their accuracy and time management.
- Candidates must seek professional help if they have any doubts.
- Candidates must also focus on and clear the basics of the subjects.
- The candidates must practice online mock tests in order to get a rough idea about the exam.
- Candidates most importantly must look at previous year question papers and keep practicing them.
Candidates must be very thorough with their revision and cover the syllabus of IBPS Clerk 2020. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Reference books are also very helpful for aspiring candidates.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Coaching Centres
The candidates who want to clear the IBPS Clerk 2020 can also qualify with the help of coaching centres. The IBPS Clerk Coaching centres give professional guidance and help candidates to clear the IBPS Clerk 2020 exams.
Some of the most popular coaching centres for IBPS Clerk are-
- CAAS Institute - Munirka, Delhi.
- Plutus Academy - Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Reliable Academy - Kalyan, Mumbai (W)
- Vision Tuitions - Andheri, Mumbai (W)
- Gear Academy - Behala, Kolkata
- Vista Mind - Park Street, Kolkata
- RACE Coaching Centre - Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
- RSB Coaching Centre - Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
- Chennai RACE Coaching Institute - Thyagaraya Nagar, Chennai
- We shine Academy - Chrompet, Chennai
- Erudite - M.G Road, Bengaluru
- IBPS Coaching Centre- Rajajinagar, Bengaluru.
To get more information about the coaching centres, check IBPS Clerk Coaching.
IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 Exam Analysis
The IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains Exam Analysis is given below in detail. It is helpful for the IBPS Clerk 2020 aspirants who shall look at the exam analysis for 2019 IBPS Clerk Mins exam and shall get a rough estimate of how the mains exam look like and what type of questions are asked and what is the level of difficulty of the IBPS Clerk Exam.
The IBPS Clerk Mains exam was conducted on 19th Jan 2020, at various centers across the country. The candidates who qualified for the preliminary examination attended the IBPS Clerk Main Exam. According to these candidates, this year’s paper was in an easy to moderate level of difficulty. The paper consisted of four sections with a total of 190 questions. The total time allotted to solve the paper was 160 minutes. The candidates reported that they could make 120 good attempts out of the 190 questions.
The order of occurrence of topics in the paper is as follows:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
Overall Analysis for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-2020
|Sections||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||Moderate|
Section-wise Analysis for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-20
The Section-wise analysis for the IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-20 is given below.
This section was reported to be of moderate difficulty and the section comprised a total of 50 questions. These questions were based on topics of static general knowledge and current matters of National and International Importance. Some topics included were:
- The National Science Congress
- India’s first UNESCO Heritage City
- Bank Rate linked with Repo Rate
- The Theme of the National Book Fair
The English language section of the paper consisted of 40 questions. This section was reported to be of easy-moderate difficulty. The section consisted of a higher number of reading comprehension questions. The section is reviewed in the table below:
|Section||Number of questions||Difficulty level|
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
This year’s paper had a Reasoning and Computer Aptitude section of the moderate-difficult level of difficulty. This time there were no questions that appeared from the computer aptitude section.
|Section||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
The quantitative aptitude section consisted of 50 questions that were of moderate level of difficulty. Most of the questions were based on Data Interpretation. Some Data Interpretation question-topics were:
- Caselet DI
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Tabular + Bar Graph
|Section||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
IBPS Clerk vs SBI Clerk
|Particulars||IBPS Clerk||SBI Clerk|
|Educational qualification||Graduate in any discipline and certificate in Computer Operations||Graduate in any discipline|
|Selection Process||Written exam and Document Verification||Written Exam, Interview, and Language test test|
|Salary||Initial pay is the same for all public bank i.e. 18100 - 19800||SBI Clerk gets 2000 extra compensation than others|
|Posting||Since most PSBs have a lesser number of branches across the country compared to SBI, the chances of getting posted near your home/native place are less.||SBI has a vast outreach compared to other PSB’s, you will find an SBI at every nook and corner across the country, hence you can be posted anywhere in the country.|
IBPS Clerk Contact Details
If candidates face any issues regarding the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam, they may contact the exam authorities to solve their queries. Given below are the contact details of the IBPS authorities.
Address: IBPS House, 90 Feet, D. P. Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. Number 8587, Kandivali(E), Mumbai 400 101, India
Toll Free Helpline: 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
The helpline will be available from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM everyday except Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.