SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has multiple recruitments happening now. The ones happening now are Credit Analysts and Managers, Circle-Based Officers, Resolvers, and Clerks. Details for each of them like vacancy, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, and salary are mentioned in the following passages.
The active SBI recruitment 2022 is for the posts of:
- Collection Facilitator– The vacancy is on 1438 seats, and candidates can apply till Jan 10, 2023.
- Credit Analyst and Manager: The application portal for this post is closing on Dec 12, 2022.
- Circle-Based Officer: The exam for this post was held on Dec 04, 2022.
- Resolver: The application portal for this post was closed on Oct 31, 2022.
- Clerk: The exams for this post were conducted from Nov 12 to Nov 25, 2022.
For more details, interested applicants may continue reading this sarkari exam post. To be regularly updated about new recruitments like the SBI recruitment 2022, follow our free job alert page.
- Dec 22, 2022: The latest alert is for the Collection Facilitator. Candidates can apply till Jan 10, 2023.
- Dec 12, 2022: The last date to submit applications for 64 vacancies for the post of Credit Analyst and Manager is Dec 12, 2022.
The full form of SBI is the State Bank Of India. The foundation for the State Bank of India (SBI) was laid in 1955. This multinational bank is one of the largest banks globally. The State Bank of India (SBI) is a Fortune 500 enterprise offering financial and public sector banking services with its headquarters in Mumbai.
The SBI has been running for more than 200 years. It is one of the most trusted banks in the Indian subcontinent.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Notification
An overview of the SBI recruitment 2022 notification for currently active advertisements is provided below for the convenience of the applicants. The candidates are asked to take a quick look into it. The table includes details like the conducting authority, application dates, etc.
|SBI Recruitment Notification|
|Full-Form||State Bank of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Collection Facilitator|
|Starting Date to Apply||Dec 22, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Jan 10, 2023|
Credit Analysts and Managers:
|Post Name||Credit Analysts and Managers|
|Starting Date to Apply||Nov 22, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 12, 2022|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||Oct 18, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 07, 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply||Oct 10, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Oct 31, 2022|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Careers
The State Bank of India regularly recruits candidates for various posts and positions annually. Recruitments like SBI Recruitment 2022 happen quite regularly. Depending on the need, recruitment is done regularly or on a contract basis.
It offers jobs in various fields, including Managers, PO, Clerks, Accounts Managers, Specialist Officers, Executives, and others. To make their careers with SBI, candidates are suggested to keep an eye out for regular notifications for recruitments.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Currently, under the SBI recruitment 2022, there are 64 vacancies for the post of Credit Analysts and Managers, 1422 vacancies for the post of CBO, and 47 vacancies for the post of Resolver. The tables below will highlight the number of vacancies per their respective categories. The candidates can refer to the numbers listed below and apply accordingly.
- Collection Facilitator- 1438
Credit Analyst and Manager:
|Projects- Digital Payments||04|
|Projects- Digital Payments/Cards||02|
|Projects- Digital Platforms||02|
Circle Based Officer:
|Post Name||Type of Vacancy||Vacancy|
|Circle Based Officer||Regular||1400|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Salary
The selected aspirants under SBI Recruitment 2022 will get monthly remuneration as stated below. The information below provides the exact salary numbers as per the advertisement for the posts of Credit Analyst and Manager, Resolver, and Circle-Based Officer.
- Collection Facilitator– Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/-
- Credit Analyst and Manager – Rs.63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
- Circle Based Officer– Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
- Resolver– Rs.40,000 (MMGS-I&II), Rs.45,000 (SMGS-IV)
SBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The information concerning the eligibility criteria for the active SBI recruitment 2022 includes the educational qualifications and the age limit. The applicants are asked to adhere to it.
The required educational qualification for the posts of CBO and Resolver under the SBI recruitment 2022 have been explained explicitly in the points listed below. The applicants are asked not to apply for any posts if they don’t meet the requirements.
- Collection Facilitator– The candidate must be a retired SBI employee with sufficient experience.
- Credit Analyst and Manager – The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and hold a degree in MBA (Finance) / PGDBA / PGDBM / MMS (Finance) / CA / CFA / ICWA. Candidate must also have 03 years of experience in corporate or any commercial bank or a financial institution company.
- Circle-Based Officer- The candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or must have attained an equivalent qualification recognized by the central government, including the IDD (Integrated Dual Degree). Candidates who have passed Medical, Chartered Accountant, Engineering, or Cost Accountant are also eligible to apply for the job. Apart from the qualification mentioned above, the candidate must hold 02 years of experience in any regional or Commercial bank.
- Resolver– SBI has not specified an educational qualification for the post of Resolver in SBI 2022 recruitment, as the eligible candidates are ex-officers. However, the officers with a body of experience in the Banking sector will be given the preference.
The age limit has two parts- lower age limit and upper age limit. The lower and the upper age limits have been given below for the candidates’ reference to apply for the active SBI recruitment 2022.
- Collection Facilitator– Upper age is 60 years
Credit Analyst and Manager: The required age limit for this post is given below”
- Lower age limit- 25 years.
- Upper age limit- 35 years.
CBO: The required age limit for the post of Circle-Based Officer is given below:
- Lower age limit- 21 years
- Upper age limit- 30 years
Resolver: There is no age lower limit for the post of Resolver. However, the upper age limit has been listed below:
- Upper age limit- 63 years (as on October 10, 2022)
Note: The bank is allowing some age relaxations for some categories. Check the official notification for more details on SBI recruitment 2022.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
There are phases in the selection process for the active SBI recruitment 2022 for both posts. The applicants must clear these stages to get the appointment letter.
Credit Analyst and Manager/ Collection Facilitator:
- Online Exam
- Merit-Based Selection
- Final Selection
Note: The selection of the candidates will be based on the evaluation of the application form of the candidates for the post of Resolver, and post that, a merit list will be declared, followed by an interview.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
The application forms will be accepted via online mode for the active SBI recruitment 2022. Refer to the details below to understand the application procedure for the available vacancy.
The official website has not listed any information on the application fee for the posts of Credit Analyst Manager, and Resolver. However, the application fee must be paid by the candidates for the General/EWS and OBC categories applying for the latest SBI recruitment 2022 post of CBO.
- General/ EWS/ OBC- Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD- Nil
Steps to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for applying to the vacancies in SBI recruitment 2022:
Step 1: The applicants must visit the official website sbi.co.in
Step 2: The applicants must click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
Step 3: The applicants must click the ‘Current Openings’ tab, select the relevant advertisement, and go through it.
Step 4: The applicants must click the advertisement link and read it carefully.
Step 5: The applicants must click on the application portal and fill out the form carefully.
Step 6: The applicants must pay the application fee and submit the form.
SBI Recruitment 2022 FAQs
The advertisement number for the SBI recruitment 2022 for the post of CBO is CRPD/ CBO/ 2022-23/22
The employees will get a basic pay of Rs.36000.
The shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview dates.
Yes, a 3 years of experience in any financial institution is needed.
No, only retired candidates are eligible to apply.
Other Government Jobs
These are a few other government exam and their recruitments:
- Kerala PSC
- UPSC Exam
- SSC Exam
- LIC Recruitment
- Railway Recruitment
- GSRTC Recruitment
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment
- MPPSC Recruitment
- Heavy Water Board Recruitment
Hopefully, this post has got enough details on SBI recruitment 2022. Comment down if there are any queries regarding the recruitment. Follow the government exams page, where candidates can receive updates on government vacancies, employment news, and free job alerts.
Sir. How to apply for Bank jobs online