KTET 2022 final answer keys were released on the official website. The final answer keys were released for all four categories. KTET 2022 result is expected to be released soon on the official website. KTET is the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test that the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan conducts for individuals who wish to teach in any government and private school in Kerala.
KTET is conducted every year and has 4 categories according to the candidate's classes. The candidates who qualify for KTET 2022 will be recruited as lower and upper primary and high school teachers.
|KTET Answer Key 2022||KTET Result 2022|
Latest Updates on KTET 2022
- Jan 27, 2023: KTET 2022 final answer keys for all the categories have been released. Read More
Table of Contents
- KTET 2022 Answer Key
- About KTET
- KTET 2022 Exam Dates
- KTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- KTET 2022 Application Process
- KTET 2022 Admit Card
- KTET 2022 Exam Pattern
- KTET 2022 Syllabus
- KTET 2022 Result
- KTET 2022 Cut Off
- KTET 2022 Contact Details
KTET 2022 Answer Key
KTET 2022 final answer keys for all the four categories were released on the official website.
Candidates can refer to the table below for answer key dates.
|KTET 2022 Rectified Answer Keys||Jan 18, 2022|
|KTET 2022 Preliminary Answer Keys||Dec 24, 2022|
After the provisional answer key is released, the objection window will commence, through which the candidates can raise objections against their answer key. A few days after the objection window is closed, the final version of the KTET answer is released on the official website. Candidates can download the KTET answer key PDF on the official website and carefully review the answer to raise objections against faulty or incorrect answers.
Steps to Download KTET Answer Key 2022
Follow the steps mentioned below to download KTET 2022 answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Provision Answer Key Feb 22' link on the hompage.
- Step 3: The page will be redirected to the answer key, which the candidates can go through carefully.
- Step 4: Now, candidates can download KTET answer in PDF format and save it for future references.
Read More: KTET 2022 Answer Key
KTET stands for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. KTET is conducted by Kerala State Education Board (KSEB) to recruit candidates for teaching profiles in lower primary, upper primary and high school profile vacancies in Kerala. The government of Kerala introduced the KTET Exam in order to improve and incorporate new standards into the teaching sector. The exam is entirely based on the National Curriculum Framework.
KTET is a national level exam conducted by the Kerala State Education Board (KSEB), Pareeksha Bhavan. KSEB is located in Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojapura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala- 695012. KTET Exam is conducted to recruit teachers for primary classes (1-5), Upper Primary classes (6-8) and Secondary classes (9-10).
Posts Offered: As per the official website of KTET, separate exams will be conducted for selection of teachers for different categories of Category-I (Lower Primary Teachers), Category-II (Upper Primary Teachers), Category-III (High School Teachers) and Category-IV (language Teaching like Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu etc, Specialist Teachers (Art & Craft), Physical Education Teachers).
KTET Exam Highlights
Some important highlights related to the KTET 2022 exam are given below.
|Exam Name||KTET / Kerala TET|
|Full Form||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Kerala State Education Board (KSEB)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Teacher's Eligibility Test|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Test)|
|Frequency||Twice a year|
|Category I (1-5) Subjects||
|Category II (6-8) Subjects||
|Category III (9-10) Subjects||
|Category IV (9-10) Subjects||
|KTET 2022 Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Contact Number||0471 254 6832, 0471 254 6833|
KTET 2022 Recruitment
KTET 2022 qualified teachers are usually offered a pay scale of Rs. 4,600 to 31,500 per month (varies on the post given).
The official notification for Kerala TET 2022 exam, which was delayed due to COVID 19 is finally out. The candidates who are willing to appear for the exam must go through the KTET 2022 notification on the official website, 'www.ktet.kerala.gov.in'.
KTET 2022 Exam Dates
KTET 2022 final answer keys were published for all the categories.
Aspirants are advised to regularly check this section for any updates on the KTET 2022 schedule. The official KTET 2022 important dates are tabulated below.
|KTET Application Form Start Date||Oct 25, 2022|
|Last Date of KTET Registration||Nov 11, 2022|
|Release of KTET Admit Card||Nov 28, 2022|
|KTET Exam Date||Dec 3 - Dec 4, 2022|
|KTET 2022 Tentative Answer Key Release Date||Dec 17, 2022|
|Result Declaration of KTET||Dec 2022|
|KTET 2022 Rectified Answer Key||Jan 18, 2023|
KTET 2022 Time Table
The schedule of KTET 2022 exam for different categories (I to IV) is given below. The exam will be conducted for 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes).
|Category||Date of Examination||Timings||Duration|
|KTET I||Dec 3, 2022||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||
2 Hours 30 Minutes
|KTET II||Dec 3, 2022||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|KTET III||Dec 4, 2022||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|KTET IV||Dec 4, 2022||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
Read More: KTET 2022 Exam Dates
KTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As KTET is conducted for different categories of teachers, KTET eligibility criteria for each category are different. The eligibility criterion for each category is extensively discussed below-
KTET 2022 Eligibility for Lower Primary Teachers (Category-I)
Applying candidate should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 45% marks and possess a 2-year Trained Teacher's Certificate conducted by Kerala Board of Examination or its equivalent.
Applying candidates should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 45% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE Rules and Regulations, 2002.
Applying candidate should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and should possess a 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Applying candidates should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and should possess a 2-year Diploma in Special Education.
KTET 2022 Eligibility for Upper Primary Teachers (Category-II)
Applying candidates should have pursued B.SC/B.Com/BA and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Teacher's Training Certificate conducted by Kerala Board of Education, or equivalent.
The candidate should have done B.Sc/B.Com/BA with at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed Degree (1 year) in accordance with NCTE Rules and regulations.
Candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% in Higher Secondary and a Bachelor's in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) which should be a 4-year course.
Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in Higher Secondary and should have passed B.A/B.Sc or B.Sc B.Ed or B.A B.Ed.
KTET 2022 Eligibility for High School Class Teachers
Aspirants who want to apply for High School Teaching under KTET 2022 need to qualify the following eligibility first.
- At least 45% marks in BA/B.Sc/B.Com and a B.Ed degree in the concerned subject from anyone universities in Kerala or from equivalent other universities.
- For those who have M.Sc.Ed degree in any of the subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany, Zoology should have passed degree from regional institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT with a minimum of 50% marks. For those with Botany and Zoology as subjects, if they have passed M.Sc.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks is eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have done BA with a minimum of 45% marks and who have passed LTTC can apply.
KTET 2022 Eligibility for Category IV Teachers
Candidates those who have the necessary qualification required for the vacancy of Language teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu, Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers can apply as per the rules and regulations of the Kerala Education Act are eligible to apply.
Relaxation in KTET 2022 Eligibility
Candidates who are from SC/ST categories will be getting a 5% relaxation in the academic aggregate and the candidates belonging to OBC and OEC categories will be getting a 3% relaxation.
Read More: KTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
KTET 2022 Application Process
KTET 2022 application process is currently closed. Candidates could access the application form the KTET 2022 official website. The application fee could be paid through both online and offline modes. KTET 2022 application fees for General or OBC candidates was INR 500 and candidates belonging to SC/ST category had to pay INR 250.
How to Fill the KTET 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the KTET 2022 application form.
- Step 1: Candidate need to visit the official website of KTET - ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, the candidate needs to click on the "New Registration" link to register for the exam.
- Step 3: Upon redirecting to the registration page, the candidate should read all the given instructions and procedures, and then click on the three checkboxes.
- Step 4: In the next step, candidates are required to fill all the personal details such as candidate's full name, contact number, email ID, gender, religion, caste, exam centre preference, communication address and details of educational qualification, etc.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the candidate's passport size coloured photograph in JPEG as per the specification. Click on Save and submit the form after you review the entire details provided. Note down the system-generated KTET 2022 application number.
- Step 5: In the final step, the candidate has to pay the application form fee through online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card or Netbanking. Once the payment is done successfully, the candidate should take the printout of the duly filled KTET 2022 application form for future reference.
|Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Physically Handicapped(PH)/ Blind||INR 250|
Read More: KTET 2022 Application Form
KTET 2022 Admit Card
KTET 2022 admit card for the exam was published on the official website by Kerala Pareekshabhavan. To download the KTET 2022 admit card, candidates had to enter their application number, application ID and category.
How to Download the KTET 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these steps to download the KTET 2022 admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of KTET - ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, click on the tab 'Admit Card Download'.
- Step 3: The candidates will be required to enter the application Number, application ID and category, click on the submit button.
- Step 4: The admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates must download and take the printout of the same for future reference.
Details Mentioned on KTET 2022 Admit Card
The KTET 2022 admit card will contain all the important details of the exam. Candidates can find the below details on the admit card.
- Candidate's Name
- Roll number
- Exam date and time
- Exam centre address
- Exam guidelines
Note: It should be kept in mind by the candidates that the KTET 2022 admit card will not be sent to the candidate via post. No such requests will be entertained at any cost. Candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination hall on the day of the exam. The candidate will not be allowed to attend the exam without admit card.
Read More: KTET 2022 Admit Card
KTET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a good idea about the exam pattern of KTET 2022 paper. The KTET 2022 exam will be conducted in offline mode. The exam will have three papers, i.e., Paper-1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Questions asked in all three KTET 2022 exam papers will be objective type multiple-choice questions.
Marking Scheme: All three papers together make up 150 marks. Every question carries one mark and there is no penalty for wrong questions. The KTET exam pattern will be the same. However, the contents of each paper will be different.
KTET Exam Pattern for Category-I
The KTET 2022 exam pattern for the first category (lower primary teachers) is given below. There will be 5 sections in this paper and each section comprises 30 questions. All the category paper will be conducted for 150 minutes.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to age group 6-11)||30||30|
|Language I-Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada||30||30|
|Language II- English/Arabic||30||30|
KTET Exam Pattern for Category-II
The KTET 2022 exam pattern for the second category (upper primary teachers) is given below. There will be 5 sections again just like the category 1 paper with 30 questions each.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to age group 11-14)||30||30|
For Mathematics and Science teachers: Mathematics and Science, or
For Social Science teachers: Social Science
|Language I-Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada||30||30|
|Language II- English/Arabic||30||30|
KTET Exam Pattern for Category-III
The KTET 2022 exam pattern for the third category (High school) is given below. It comprises 3 sections carrying 40, 30 and 80 questions each.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude||40||40|
|Subject-specific areas (Content & Pedagogy)||80||80|
KTET Exam Pattern for Category-IV
The KTET 2022 exam pattern for the fourth category is given below. It comprises 3 sections carrying 40, 30 and 80 questions each.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development, Pedagogy & Teacher Aptitude||30||30|
|Subjects specific paper (Content & Pedagogy)||80||80|
Read More: KTET 2022 Exam Pattern
KTET 2022 Syllabus
The KTET syllabus depends upon the post one wants to apply for.
- KTET I (1-5): Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I Kannada/Tamil/Malayalam, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language II English/Arabic.
- KTET II (6-8): Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I Kannada/Tamil/Malayalam, Language II English/Arabic, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies.
- KTET III (8-10): Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude, Language Kannada/Tamil/Malayalam/English, Mathematics and Science, Content/Pedagogy.
- KTET IV (9-10): Child Development & Pedagogy, Teaching Aptitude, Language I Kannada/Tamil/Malayalam/English, Content/Pedagogy.
Read More: KTET 2022 Syllabus
KTET 2022 Result
KTET 2022 result is likely to be declared soon on the official website of KTET. Candidates who clear the KTET 2022 exam will be appointed teachers under Kerala Government. Aspirants must secure a minimum of 60% marks to qualify for the KTET 2022 exam. By logging in, candidates can download their results and scorecard from the official website.
How to Check KTET 2022 Results?
Candidate needs to follow the following steps to check the results easily.
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of KTET.
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, the candidate has to look out for the Results Link for KTET and click on it.
- Step 3: Then, they will land on a separate page and they will need to fill in the application number and the date of birth to view their results.
- Step 4: After filling in the credentials, the candidates will be able to download their KTET scorecard.
Read More: KTET 2022 Results
KTET 2022 Cut Off
It is mandatory for candidates to qualify the KTET 2022 cut off to be eligible for the selection process. The qualifying percentage and marks for each category are given below along with the approximate cut off marks of each year.
The KTET cut off is always set by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan on the basis of highest marks secured by the candidates. The cut will be released along with the KTET result declaration.
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Qualifying Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Other Backward Caste||55%||82 Marks||97-102|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||55%||82 Marks||87-92|
|Physically Handicapped||55%||82 Marks||80-85|
KTET 2022 Contact Details
In case of any queries related to the Kerala Teacher's Eligibility Test (KTET) exam and its recruitment process, candidates can contact at the given below details.
Address: Office of the Commissioner of Government Examinations,
Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojapura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012
Phone: IT Cell: 0471254 6832, 0471254 6833
Email: [email protected]
What is the eligibility criteria for lower primary teachers?
The applicant should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 45% marks and possess a 2-year Trained Teacher's Certificate conducted by Kerala Board of Examination or its equivalent. OR should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 45% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE Rules and Regulations, 2002. OR the pplying candidate should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and should possess a 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR the applying candidate should have qualified Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and should possess a 2-year Diploma in Special Education.
Is the exam pattern the same for all categories?
Exam pattern of Category-I and Category-II are same. Category-III and Category-IV have different exam patterns.
What is the application fee for KTET?
Candidates belonging to General category and OBC should pay a fee of INR 500. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should pay INR 250.
Does KTET have negative marking?
No, KTET does not have negative marking in its scheme of valuation.