Delhi High Court has released notification for the recruitment in Higher Judicial Services. The last date to apply for the vacancy is March 12, 2022. Delhi High Court recruits the candidates based on the performance in Delhi Judicial Service Exam. The application mode is online. The recruitment notification is available on the official website Delhi High Court. Candidates who seek Delhi High Court jobs can check this page regularly for any new notifications. For more details regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 read the Sarkari Exam till the end. Also, visit our Free job alert page now to get daily updates on Government Jobs.
About Delhi High Court
The High court of Delhi was established in 1966. It was established with just 04 judges, namely, Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapoor. Currently, the Delhi high court has a strength of 45 permanent judges followed by 15 additional judges. Presently, the Chief Justice of Delhi High Court is Dhirubhai Naranbhai Patel.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification
The important details of Delhi High Court recruitment are given below for an easier and better understanding of the candidate.
|Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Delhi Judicial Service, Delhi Higher Judicial Service|
|Registration Starts on||February 25, 2022|
|Registration Closes on||March 12, 2022|
Delhi High Court Careers
The court since when established has been recruiting candidates on various positions on permanent and contractual basis as well. The court releases advertisements every year. This year’s vacancy is also out. The advertisement is for the post of Delhi Judicial Service, Delhi Higher Judicial Service.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
The advertisement is on 168 seats for the post of Delhi Judicial Service and Delhi Higher Judicial Services. The vacancy break-up is shared below:
DELHI JUDICIAL SERVICE- 123
- Gen- 86
- SC- 08
- ST- 29
DELHI HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE- 45
- Gen- 32
- SC- 07
- ST- 06
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Delhi Judicial Service- Rs. 56100-177500 (10th level of matrix of 7th CPC).
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service- Rs.131100- 216600 (13A level of matrix of 7th CPC).
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in Delhi, candidates must fulfil the criteria as laid by the Conducting Authority.
- Delhi Judicial Service- The candidate must have done LLB and must have practiced Advocacy in India.
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service- The candidate must have done LLB with 07 years of experience.
- Delhi Judicial Service- 32 years
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service- 35 years
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply against the posts.
- GEN- Rs.1000/-
- Others- Rs.200/-
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Switch over to the recruitment section.
- Click on the link “Advertisement for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination– 2022.”
- Read the instructions given in the official notification carefully.
- Login or Signup to fill the application.
- Fill the application correctly and upload the required documents. Submit the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Other Government Exams
The various government exams are as follows:
Other High Court Jobs
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Patna High Court Recruitment
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Kerala High Court Recruitment
- HP High Court Recruitment
- TS High Court Recruitment
- JK High Court Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
- Tripura High Court Recruitment
- Manipur High Court Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Madras High Court Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment