Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan High Court has announced vacancies for the post of District Judge. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply online before March 31, 2021. Candidates can find the re-activated link to apply to the vacancies on the official website. Candidates must submit the form along with the application fee for acceptance. Are you interested in learning more about the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2021? keep reading this Sarkari exam post for complete details on Rajasthan High Court. Do not forget to sign up for our free job alert for updates on the Rajasthan High Court exam date and Rajasthan High Court recruitment.
About Rajasthan High Court
Established in the year 1949, Rajasthan High Court is the High Court for Rajasthan and is situated in Jodhpur. It is authorized by the Constitution of India and appeals to the Supreme Court of India. The current Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court is Justice Indrajit Mahanty.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
The latest notification details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment are provided in the table below:
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Last Date to Apply||March 31, 2021|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2021
Rajasthan High Court recruitment releases available vacancies and offers jobs across various fields. Candidates can get information about the recruitments through this Sarkari exam page. Keep reading this post for more details on the latest Rajasthan High Court recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Salary 2021
The Rajasthan High Court salary offered for the post of District Judge is as follows:
- District Judge: Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070/-
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
The educational qualification and work experience requirements for the vacancies are given below:
- District Judge: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university and have been an Advocate for not less than seven years. Candidates must also have sound knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script, Rajasthani dialects, and the social customs of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan High Court Age Limit
Candidates must follow the age limit criteria as follows:
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021
The selection for the post of District Judge is based on the performance in the following:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
The application procedure for Rajasthan High Court recruitment is conducted online. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website. Candidates are required to qualify for each round of selection to be eligible for the next.
Steps to Apply to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply to the vacancies of 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.
Step 2: Find the latest advertisement for the post.
Step 3: Click on the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
Step 4: Fill in the application form.
Step 5: Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
Rajasthan High Court Application Fees
The application fee to be remitted at the time of application is given below:
- General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 550/-
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Candidates will have to qualify for the written examination to be selected for the post.
Candidates need to visit the official website to apply for the recruitment.
Other High Court Jobs
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Patna High Court Recruitment
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Kerala High Court Recruitment
- HP High Court Recruitment
- TS High Court Recruitment
- JK High Court Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
- Tripura High Court Recruitment
- Manipur High Court Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Madras High Court Recruitment
- Delhi High Court Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment
For any further queries on Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2021, kindly leave a comment below. For any information regarding upcoming recruitments, and exams, visit the Sarkari exam page or sign up for a free job alert.