The Himachal Pradesh Police Department is inviting applications to fill 1334 vacancies of police constables under direct recruitment for the new post commissioned at Sansarpur Terrace in the recent cabinet meeting. The applications via online mode is accepted. Hope you are enjoying this free job alert. Read the sarkari exam post below to know more details like vacancies available, important dates, eligibility criteria, application and selection process, etc of UPSC recruitment 2020.
HP Police recruitment 2020 overview
|Conducting authority||HP Police Department|
|Job name||Police Constable(male, female), Driver, Leading Firemen, Driver cum Pump Operator|
Number of vacancies
Last date to submit
HP Police recruitment 2020 vacancy details
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Driver cum Pump Operator||11|
Eligibility criteria for HP Police recruitment 2020
Refer to the official notification to know more details regarding the educational qualifications.
Refer to the official notification to know more about the age limit and the relaxation.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the written test and Physical efficiency test.
- Refer to the official notification to know more about the selection process.
How to apply for HP Police vacancies 2020
- Open the official website https://rb.gy/gokmsv
- Find the notification and click on it.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other requirements properly.
- Then candidates have to download the application.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Atlast, submit it before the last date ends.
The Full Form of HP Police is Himachal Pradesh Police. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
Selected aspirants will get a good salary (according to the job they get qualified for) as per the norms of the Himachal Pradesh Police Department organization.
You have to apply for HP Police Recruitment 2020 through offline mode by visiting the Himachal Pradesh Police official website.
The minimum age is 18 years, and the maximum age is 25 years.
Other Government exams
- SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment
- Air India Recruitment
- BCPL Recruitment
- FRBL Recruitment
- MRPL Recruitment
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding HP Police recruitment 2020. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit the sarkari exam page.
Now the HP Police have released the Physical Test Dates district wise. To know more about the Vacancy in each post, the Physical Test Dates and the entire Recruitment and Selection Process, read this Sarkari Exam post below.
HP Police Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Currently, there are vacancies for 720 Constables(Male), 130 Constables(Driver), 213 Constables(Female). The distribution of posts District-Wise is as follows:
|Name Of The District||No. of Posts Of Constables(Male)||No.of Posts Of Constables(Driver)||No.of Posts Of Constables(Females)||Total|
|Lahaul & Spiti||03||01||01||05|
Important Dates For HP Police Recruitment
Opening Date For The Submission Of Application Form
|30th March 2019|
|Closing Date For The Submission Of Application Form||30th April 2019|
District Wise Dates for Physical Test
|Bilaspur||26th June to 29th September||Luhnu Ground Bilaspur|
|Mandi||20th June to 29th September||Padal Groud Mandi|
|Kangra||26th June to 5th July||Police Lines Dharamshala|
|Hamirpur||23rd July 2019||Govt. Polytechnic
Ground Baru Hamirpur
|Lahaul & Spiti||6th August 2019||Police Lines L & S|
|Kullu||19th to 22nd August 2019||Police Lines Kullu|
HP Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh, candidates must fulfill the criterias as laid by the Conducting Authority.
- The candidate should be a 10th or a 12th standard pass out from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
Application Process of HP Police Recruitment 2019
- The mode of application is online
- Go to the Recruitment Page of HP Police @recruitment.hppolice.gov.in
- Click on “Application form”
- Enter your registration id and password and log in. If you are a new user then register yourself by clicking on “Register”. Fill the details and finally click submit
- Fill the necessary details in the application form
- Pay the required fee
- To successfully complete the application procedure click on “submit”
- The applications can be submitted from 30.03.2019 till 30.04.2019.
- Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ OBC IRDP||INR.35/-|
Selection Procedure of HP Police Recruitment 2019
The selection process consists of the following test:
- Physical and Other Standards
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Character & Antecedent