The Integral Coach Factory(ICF) has announced the notification for 62 vacancies of Contract Medical Practitioners and Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse and House Keeping Assistant) on a contract basis for their Designated Covid-19 Ward on its Personal Branch website. Candidates who are looking for Central govt. (Railway) jobs can apply for the same. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and having relevant experience may apply online by visiting the official website of ICF @https://icf.indianrailways.gov.in/. The last date of online application is 13/05/2021. To know more details about ICF recruitment 2021 go through this Sarkari Exam and Free job alert post.
ICF Recruitment 2021 Notification
Details about ICF Recruitment 2021 given below:
|Organization||Integral Coach Factory(ICF)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Contract Medical Practitioners and Para Medical Staff (Staff Nurse and House Keeping Assistant)|
|Last Date to Apply||13th May 2021|
ICF Recruitment Vacancy & Pay Scale 2021
Post wise vacancy details for ICF Recruitment 2021 given below:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Staff Nurse Level 7||13||Rs.44,900 + DA & other allowances|
|House Keeping Assistant 1||21||Rs.18,000 + DA & other allowances|
For more details about other allowances, candidates can check the official notification.
ICF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
The important eligibility criteria are given below:
- GDMO: Candidates must be certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in GNM from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- Nursing Superintendent: Candidates must have completed MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- House Keeping Assistant: Candidates must have completed MD in General Medicine.
- GDMO – Should not have completed more than 53 years
- Nursing Superintendent- 20 to 40 years
- House Keeping Assistant – 18 to 33 years
- For more information, check the official notification.
Selection Process for ICF Recruitment 2021
The selection will be based on the Telephonic Interview.
ICF Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Follow the steps given below to apply for the ICF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of ICF @icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find “Click here to apply ONLINE for the post of Contract Medical Practitioners and Paramedical staff on Contract basis” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully by selecting “click here to View Full Notification“.
- Once you are eligible, get back and choose “Click here to apply” to get the ICF to apply online link.
- Fill up all the necessary fields & submit your online application before the last date ends.
- Download the notification and make a print of it for future reference.
ICF Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The ICF Recruitment selection will be based on Telephonic interview.
GDMO and Physician – Should not have completed more than 53 years Nursing Superintendent- 20 to 40 years House Keeping Assistant – 18 to 33 years. For more information, check the official notification.
The last date of online application is 13/05/2021.
The Application will be accepted via online mode only.
Other Government Exams
- DSTE Goa Recruitment
- Jharkhand Postal Recruitment
- BRO Recruitment
- NIRRH Recruitment
- PGCIL Recruitment
- Assam Police Recruitment
I hope you have all the information required for the ICF Recruitment 2021 from this Sarkari Exam and Free job alert post. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment box below, and we will get back to you shortly.