Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court (MHC) has released an Official Notification for 2021 recruitment for various posts such as Office Assistant, Sweeper, Copyist Attender, Scavenger, etc. The mode of application is online. Interested candidates who want to know more details like Available Vacancy, Important Dates, Application, and Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, etc. of MHC Recruitment 2021, can read the Sarkari Exam post given below.
About Madras High Court
The High Court of Judicature at Madras, one of the three High Courts in India established at the Presidency Towns by Letters Patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26th June 1862, is the highest Court in the State of Tamil Nadu, exercising Original Jurisdiction over the City of Madras and Appellate Jurisdiction over the entire State as well as extra-ordinary Original Jurisdiction, Civil and Criminal, under the Letters Patent and Special Original Jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Madras High Court recruitment 2021 has released notification for various positions. The interested candidates can check the space below to get an overview of the notification.
|MHC Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Conducting Authority||High Court of Madras (MHC)|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant, Sweeper, Scavenger, Sanitary Worker, Waterman, Watchman|
|Number of Vacancies||3557|
|Ending date for the Application||6 June 2021|
|MHC Official Website||www.mhc.tn.gov.in|
Madras High Court Jobs 2021
The Madras High Court has released vacancies for various positions by pushing for skills rather than academic qualifications. The interested candidates can scroll down the page to understand the jobs, vacancies, and pay scale accordingly.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2021
The candidates interested can check the vacancies below. The vacancies are distributed in various cities across Tamil Nadu. For More information, candidates can log in to the website to check vacancies according to their respective cities.
|4||Nightwatchman cum Masalchi||108|
|10||Waterman or Waterwoman||01|
|11||Office cum full-time Watchman||01|
|12||Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|13||Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Madras High Court 2021 Salary
The Salary for all the vacancies mentioned above would be Level 1, i.e., every employee would be eligible to get paid between Rs. 15,700 – Rs. 50,00 per month.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates interested in the post mentioned above can apply based on their skill sets since Madras High Court has demanded candidates more on character and less on academic qualifications.
MHC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- Office Assistant/ Copyist Attender/ Office assistant cum Watchman – The candidates applying for this post should have cleared 8th standard.
- The candidates applying for other posts will be qualified based on their ability to read and write Tamil.
MHC Recruitment Age Limit
The candidates interested can apply for the posts aged above 18 years, having said that Madras court has granted age relaxations for reserved class candidates. The upper age limit is mentioned below.
- Unreserved – 30 years
- MBC & DC/BCM/BC – 32 years
- SC/ST & Widows – 35 years
MHC Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee for the examination is decided based on reservations by the Madras High Court. The candidates interested can check the application fee below.
- BC/ BCM/ MBC / DC and others – Rs. 500 for each post
- SC/ST/Widow and Differently abled – Total Exemption
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The candidates have to go through three tests, and candidates would be screened out after every test. The tests are mentioned below.
- Written Examination – The written examination would be conducted for 50 marks in Tamil.
- Practical Test – The candidates clearing the written exam will be shortlisted based on their merit list to test their practical knowledge.
- Oral Test – The candidates will be shortlisted for the practical test based on their merit for the final oral test in Tamil.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The candidates interested can follow the steps mentioned below to apply online for their respective post before 6 June 2021. There will be no offline mode to apply for the posts.
- Step 1: Visit Madras High Court Official Website www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on Careers where you will find the Recruitment announcement
- Step 3: Select the official notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Copyists, etc.
- Step 4: Read the notification carefully and then proceed accordingly
- Step 5: Fill in the necessary details and scan or upload all the necessary Documents/Certificates.
Other Government Exams
- Kerala PSC
- UPSC Exam
- SSC Exam
- Join Indian Army
- Railway Recruitment
- SCLSC Recruitment
- SCI Recruitment
- PHL Noida Recruitment
- IARI Recruitment
Other High Court Jobs
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Patna High Court Recruitment
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Kerala High Court Recruitment
- HP High Court Recruitment
- TS High Court Recruitment
- JK High Court Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
- Tripura High Court Recruitment
- Manipur High Court Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment
- Delhi High Court Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment