National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited applications for the engagement of Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager, and Risk Manager. Application via online mode is accepted. Hope you are enjoying this free job alert. Read the sarkari exam post below to know more details like vacancies available, important dates, eligibility criteria, application and selection process, etc of NABARD recruitment 2020.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 overview
|Conducting authority||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job name||Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager & Risk Manager|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to apply||23.08.2020|
NABARD Recruitment 2020 vacancy details
There are 13 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. The post wise vacancy details are mentioned below.
Name of the trade
Number of vacancies
|Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant||01|
|Cyber Security Manager||01|
|Assistant Cyber Security Manager||01|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||02|
Eligibility criteria for NABARD University recruitment 2020
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer to the official notification to know more details regarding the educational qualifications.
- The age limit of the candidates should be 62 years.
- Refer to the official notification to know more about the age limit and the relaxation.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
How to apply for NABARD vacancies 2020
- Open the official website www.nabard.org
- Find the notification and click on it.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other requirements properly.
- Then candidates have to download the application.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- At last, send it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
NABARD Recruitment FAQ’s
The full form of NABARD is the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
The vacancies available are Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager & Risk Manager.
You can apply from the official website. Alternatively, you can visit
the free job alert page where all the steps are mentioned.
The last date to apply for the vacancies is 23.08.2020.
Other Government Exams
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding NABARD recruitment 2020. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit the sarkari exam page.