Indian Navy has invited applications for the Cadet Entry Scheme. Application via online mode is accepted. The last date to apply for the vacancies is 20.10.2020. Hope you are enjoying this free job alert. Read the sarkari exam post below to know more details like vacancies available, important dates, eligibility criteria, application and selection process, etc of Indian Navy vacancy 2020.
|Conducting authority||Indian Navy|
|Job name||Cadet Entry Scheme|
Number of vacancies
Mode of application
Last date to apply
- Candidates should possess (10+2) or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer to the official notification to know more details regarding the educational qualifications.
- The birth of the candidates should be between 02 July 2001 and 01 January 2004.
- Refer to the official notification to know more about the age limit and the relaxation.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion, Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
The Indian Navy cutoff gate 2020 was released on the official website recently. You can check the Indian Navy cutoff marks 2020 by reading this post. Also, the detailed Indian Navy cutoff list is given for your information. These are expected cutoff marks which might be changed by the government. Keep checking the official website for updates.
Indian Navy cutoff 2020 state – wise
|Jammu & Kashmir||35.75|
65 to 75
60 to 65
50 to 60
40 to 50
- Open the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Find the notification and click on it.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other requirements properly.
- Then candidates have to download the application.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- At last, send it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
The vacancies in Education, Executive, and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy available are available.
You can apply from the official website. Alternatively, you can visit
the free job alert page where all the steps are mentioned.
The last date to apply for the vacancies is 20.10.2020.
Other Government Exams
- ICSIL Recruitment 2020
- IGM Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
- Namakkal District Jobs 2020
- FRI Recruitment 2020
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding Indian Navy vacancy 2020. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit the sarkari exam page.
The Indian Navy invited applications for the post of Sports Quota Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Matric Recruit (MR) through Direct Entry Petty Officer. Only unmarried male candidates who have participated in International / Junior or Senior National / Senior State / All India University Championships in Athletics, or any other Sports activities are eligible for the post. The last date for application submission ended by 18th November 2020. Exam will be conducted in February 2020. There are no active openings for Indian Navy for now. Stay tuned to know for any new Indian Navy openings. Read the full post to get know on how to Join Indian Navy, Navy SSR Recruitment 2020, Navy SSR Notification 2020, Indian Navy SSR Vacancy 2020 Details and Eligibility criteria and more about this Sarkari Exam, For further information, refer to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Type of Job||Defense|
|Job Role||Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Matric Recruit (MR)|
|Application end date||18th November 2020|
The Indian Navy eligibility criteria to Join Indian Navy are as follows:
The candidate should be of minimum 17 yrs and maximum 21 yrs.
The candidate should have atleast 10th or its equivalent degree.
Students should have achieved in International/National/State level tournaments to Join Indian Navy.
- The candidates will be recruited to Join Indian Navy based on higher sports achievements
- The candidates will have to under go Medical fitness test after recruitment to Join Indian Navy and candidates declared unfit will be rejected.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Training period||INR 14,600/- per month|
|INR 21,700/- to INR 43,100/- per month|
- Visit the Indian Navy Recruitment official website www.joinindiannavy.com
- Find the Advertisement number A-12025/3/2018-SA and download the application form in A4 size
- Fill the form and send it to the following address ” THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,7th floor Chanakya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, New Delhi – 110021
- Attach verification documents and 10th Mark sheet with the application form and send it to the above address to Join Indian Navy.
More Sarkari Exams Links
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020
If you have any queries about Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 or how to Join Indian Navy, do comment and we will get back to you. Follow our page Latest Govt Jobs for more updates regarding upcoming Government Exams.
|Application Start Date||June 28, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||July 10, 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||July 10, 2019|
|Admit Card||August 2019|
|Exam Date||September 2019|
|Application Fee (in INR)|
|Payment will be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan|
|Name of Organization||The Indian Navy|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2700|
|Online Application Requisites (Scanned)||
|Minimum Height||157 cm|
|Physical Fitness Test Parameters|
|Run||1.6 km in 07 Minutes|
|Squats Ups||20 times|
|Push Ups||10 times|
|Job Title||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|SSR||Passed their 10+2 Intermediate Examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science||Candidates sharing their DOB between February 2, 2000 to January 1, 2003|
|AA||Passed their 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 60% Aggregate Marks in Mathematics, Physics with Chemistry/ Biology / Computer Science||Candidates sharing their DOB between February 2, 2000 to January 1, 2003|
Interested candidates can apply for the post of SSR and AA Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 to Join Indian Navy for February 2020 batch after June 28, 2020. Direct link to apply for the same will be made available from June 28, 2020 on the Indian Navy Official Website.
- The examination for both the posts i.e. SSR and AA is common.
- It will be a computer-based exam with a total of 100 questions, with each question carrying 01 marks and a one-forth mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Based and the question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English).
- There are 4 sections in the question paper i.e. English, Mathematics, Science and General Knowledge.
- The examination duration will be 60 minutes.
The Indian Navy is inviting applications for the post of Sailors for Matric Recruit (Musician), Chargeman (Mechanic, Ammunition & Explosive). Candidates can start applying for recruitment from 06.05.2020 for Sailor post and from 16.04.2020 for Chargeman post. Mode of applying is Online. Indian Navy is expecting applications from Unmarried Male Candidates for the post of Sailor. To know more details like Vacancy, Important Dates, Application, and Selection Process, etc of Indian Navy Recruitment 2020, read the post given below.
Application Procedure to Join Indian Navy
Sailor (Musician Post)
- Application Form can be submitted between 06.05.2020 and 19.05.2020 and mode of application is Online
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Navy @www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- If you are a new user register yourself in. Otherwise, log in using the registered email id and password
- Click on “Current Opportunities” and then on “Apply”
- Fill the application form with necessary details. Attach the scanned copies of required documents and photograph with application form
- Click on “Submit” for successful completion of the application process.
NOTE: The photograph to be uploaded must be of good quality with Blue Background
Chargeman Post (Mechanical, Ammunition & Explosive)
- Visit the Official Website @indiannavy.nic.in
- Search for the official notification for Chargeman post
- Read the notification clearly and start filling the application form
- Attach the necessary documents along with application form
- Pay required application fees.
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application procedure
|SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women||——-|
|Candidates belonging to all other categories other than the category mentioned above||INR. 205/-|
Selection Process to Join Indian Navy
|Job Title||Selection Process|
|Sailor (Musician) Post||
|Chargeman Post (Mechanical, Ammunition & Explosive)||
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification has been released for Tradesman, Fireman, telephone Operator and various other posts. There are 670 Vacancies for these posts. Only Freshers are eligible to apply for the given posts for Indian Navy Recruitment. The last date to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 is
|Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Board Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Name of the Post||General Service (GS), Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC), & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting date of Online Application||12th Jan 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||1st Feb 2019|
Apply for Vacancies to Join Indian Navy
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Indian Navy
Educational Qualification to Join Indian Navy:
- The Candidate should pass BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Age Limit to Join Indian Navy:
- The Candidate should be born between Jan 02, 1995 and Jul 01, 2000.
- Age Relaxation will be varied for each category. Check the official notification for more details.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Telephone Operator/Firemen/Others||Up to INR 29,200/- to INR 92,300/- per month|
|INR 18,000/- to INR 56,900/- per month|
- Based on the qualification and eligibility the applicants will be shortlisted.
- The candidates should fulfill all the eligibility criteria to attend this round.
Medical Standard Test to Join Indian Navy:
|Specialization||EyeSight||Height and Weight|
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
Executive (GS or Hydro)
Minimum height of 157 cm with a suitable weight.
Height Relaxation to Join Indian Navy
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155 cm|
|Nepali, Assamese, Gorkhas, Garhwali, Kumaoni, and Uttarakhand||152 cm|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep, and Minicoy Islands||155 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm|
- It is the final round, if the candidate is shortlisted in this round, he/she will be selected for the job.
- Goto Official website of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After going to the official website click on Navy Recruitment 2019. It will redirect to the notification
- Click apply online button, then the Indian Navy Application Form will be opened
- Fill the Navy Application Form 2019 with the required details and click on submit button
- After submitting the Application Form take a printout of Navy Application Form for your future reference.
The Indian Navy is one of the branches of Indian Armed Forces and it was founded in the year 1612 by the Indian Government. Check your eligibility, selection procedure to Join Indian Army.
Also, check about Latest Government Jobs.