Indian Oil Corporation Limited [IOCL] has released the notification for various vacancies. The vacancies released by the IOCL are for Junior Engineer posts in the chemical discipline. The candidates are requested to go through the Sarkari post and apply for the vacancies before February 19, 2021. To know more about government IOCL recruitment 2021, candidates can visit the Sarkari exam and get regular updates by signing up for a free job alert.
About IOCL Recruitment
The full form of IOCL is Indian Oil Corporation Limited. IOCL is the most extensive oil commercial in the public sector. It was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in New Delhi. The company is about to expand its production in other countries such as the USA, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
The candidates can go through the below-mentioned notification table for an overview of the IOCL recruitment 2021:
|IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited [IOCL]|
|Commencement Date of the Application||January 28, 2021|
|Closing Date of the Application||February 19, 2021|
|Job location||Across India|
|IOCL Official Website||www.iocl.com|
IOCL offers a career in various disciplines. The recruitment is conducted for the vacancy of Medical Officers, Lab Officers, Accounts Officers, Junior Assistant Engineers, and many more. IOCL recruitment 2021 has multiple vacancies for Technical and Non-Technical/ Junior Engineer Assistant posts around various states in the country.
The in-hand IOCL salary of the officer differs between 60,000 per month to 55,000 per month without any extra perks.
- There are three classes of employees in Indian Oil Corporation Limited: Board Level Employees like Consisting of Chairman and Directors, Below Board Level workers and workmen.
- The pay scales of directors and Chairman are 1, 80,000 – 3, 40,000, and 2, 00,000 – 3, 70,000 respectively.
IOCL Vacancy 2021
The company is offering 16 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer Assistant. The category-wise break up of the vacancies are as follows:
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IOCL recruitment 2021 is mentioned below:
- Educational qualification for Junior Engineer post: The candidates must have completed three years of Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized institute/ university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST candidates against reserved positions.
The age criteria to be fulfilled by the applicants is as follows:
- For General – 18 to 24 years
Upper age relaxation:
- For OBC(NCL) – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The details regarding the application fee and payment are stated below:
- General/ EWS/ OBC (NCL): INR 150
- Other Categories: No application fee
- Mode of Payment: Online through debit/ credit card or net banking.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The following is the selection criteria for the IOCL vacancies:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
IOCL Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
The IOCL application process is relatively easy, and candidates must submit the applications online before February 19, 2021. Applicants who required to remit the application fees must do so for the application to be submitted.
Steps to Download the IOCL Application Form
The following are the steps for applying to IOCL:
Step 1: Visit the IOCL official website ww.iocl.com.
Step 2: Find the advertisement.
Step 3: Click on the link and read the instructions.
Step 4: Click on apply online.
Step 5: Fill in the necessary details and attach documents if required.
Step 6: Submit the form.
Step 7: Take a printout for future references.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The last date to apply is February 19, 2021
There are 16 vacancies.
The application fee for General candidates is INR 150.