Cochin Port Trust recently issued the recruitment notification for the job of Assistant Curator and Management Director at its official website @cochinport.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same before July 20, 2019. There are a total of 3 vacancies available in different profiles. Candidates must send the application in the prescribed format available on the website. Read the full post to get all recent updates on Job Vacancies, Eligibility & Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
There are two job vacancies for the post of Assistant Curator in the research field for National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC), Ministry of Shipping. The recruitment will be done on the decisions of the Selection Committee Team (Ministry of Shipping). The decision of the committee will be final and candidates can have an overview of important information related to Recruitment 2019.
|Cochin Port Trust 2019|
|Organization||National Maritime Heritage Complex|
|Total No. of Vacancies||02|
|Tenure||1 year (can be extended as per the requirement)|
|Pay Scale||INR 60,000/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply||July 20, 2019|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Job Responsibilities
- The Assistant Curators will be guided by Sub-Committee for the process of Content Development, under the Chairmanship of Director-General of Chatrapati Shivaji Sangrahalya, Mumbai.
- Preparing a database of museums, universities, research institutes, maritime societies, private collections, etc.
- Gather the records from the maritime past of India & its role in the Indian Ocean.
- Collect the photographs and videos of artifacts, objects, sites heritage, watercraft so as to create dynamic content for the National Maritime Museum.
- Prepare scripts and notes for comprehensions by the public.
- Analyze the maps and charts togetherly to check the location of India harbors.
- Upper Limit for the age is 35 years.
- Master degree in Museology or Archeology, with a research experience of 3 years.
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge in the field of Indian Maritime heritage and cultural antiquities.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Application Submission
- Candidate’s CV should contain documentary evidence of eligibility and experience.
- The candidate also has to submit a certificate declaration & will have to join within a duration of 1 month.
- General Conditions
- Additional weightage will be given to candidates possessing higher qualification and experience.
- Working knowledge of Computers including MS-Office pursuit is essential.
- Any request for change of address/ station shall not be entertained by the authority.
- Self-attested copies of all relevant certificates should be attached with the application form.
- The last date of receipt of application is July 20, 2019. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission.
Upcoming Government Exams
|TCIL Recruitment 2019|
|HIL Recruitment 2019|
|EdCIL Recruitment 2019|
|RCFL Recruitment 2019|
|BELTRON recruitment 2019|
In case you have any queries regarding Cochin Port Trust Recruitment, please write to us through the comment section. We will get back to you at the soonest. Also, follow our page Sarkari Exam for all recent updates on upcoming exams.