Karnataka Bank, a Govt. of Karnataka Undertaking, had released a notification for the recruitment of Scale-I Probationary Officers (PO). Candidates who successfully filled the application form can now download their Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card by clicking on Karnataka Bank Admit Card Link given in this Sarkari Exam article. Find details related to Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021, important dates, syllabus, eligibility, selection process, how to apply, etc., here.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
Candidates can find key points related to Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 from the table provided below:
|Post Name||Scale-I Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Category of the Employment||Government Jobs|
|Salary||up to INR 69,000/- per month|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Examination & Application Mode||Online|
|Application Fee||INR. 600/- For General candidates. 500/- For ST/SC candidates|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Karnataka Bank will announce the no. of vacancies for recruitment of Scale-I Probationary Officers (PO) in the various branches of the bank soon.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
The Selected Applicants will get up to INR 69000/- per month for the post of Scale-I Probationary Officers (PO).
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirant can check their eligibility to apply for the post with the eligibility criteria given in the table below:
- Post Graduate Candidates in any discipline except candidates holding PG Diploma.
- Candidates who are waiting for their results are not eligible.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- The candidate should not be born before 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 2021.
- For SC/ST candidates, the age limit will be relaxed for 5 years.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Selection Process 2021
The Selection process is based on an online test, and interviews will be conducted for those who have successfully passed Online Test.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
The eligible candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the posts.
- Click on the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2021 Direct Links below or visit the official website @www.karnatakabank.com and choose careers at the bottom of the home page.
- Choose the notification for the required post.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Go back and then choose application/application for the required post.
- Fill the application carefully, attach the required documents and pay the application fees.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the completed application form.
- Click on the “Print” button to take a printout of the successfully submitted application form with payment details.
Other Government Recruitment Links
- VSSC Recruitment
- NMRC Recruitment
- TCGL Recruitment
- JNU Recruitment
- RINL Recruitment
- THDC Recruitment
Hopefully, this post helped you with information regarding Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Admit Card. For further queries, comment down below; we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, for more updates, follow Sarkari Admit Card and Sarkari Exam to get details about all upcoming exams in India.