Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Bombay High Court has released the recruitment notification for the post of System Officers and Judicial Officers. Candidates can apply for the vacancies based on the eligibility criteria and the interest of the candidates. To know more about the Bombay High Court recruitment, continue reading this Sarkari exam post. For more information on upcoming government jobs and exams, sign up for a free job alert. Candidates can submit their applications from February 18, 2021.
About Bombay High Court
Established in 1862, Bombay High Court or the Mumbai High Court is one of India’s oldest high courts, and it is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the highest court for Maharashtra, Goa, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
Bombay High court has invited applications to fill in the position of System Officer and Judicial Officer. The overview recruitment is mentioned below:
|Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 Highlights|
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Posts||System Officer, Sr System Officer, Rtd Judicial officers|
System Officer – 23, Sr System officer – 17,
Judicial Officer – 08
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Bombay High Court Website||www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in|
Bombay High Court 2021 Careers
The High Court of Bombay conducts jobs recruitments for various posts vacancy regularly. Candidates interested in Bombay High Court jobs are advised to bookmark this Sarkari exam page to stay updated. The pay scale details of the Bombay High Court recruitment are given below.
Bombay High Court 2021 Vacancy
The Bombay High Court has invited applications from experienced individuals on a contractual basis for the System officer’s post and retired Judicial officers as District and Additional Session Judges for dedicated POCSO courts. The vacancies for the respective posts are mentioned below:
|Retired Judicial Officer||08|
|Senior System Officer||17|
- The postings of System Officers could be anywhere in District and Taluk courts across Maharashtra. Click here to know more.
- To know more about Retired Judicial Officer postings Click here
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 Salary
The Bombay High Court has pre set remuneration for the posts mentioned below
|Retired Judicial Officer||Rs. 58,500/month|
|Senior System Officer||Rs. 46,000/month|
|System Officer||Rs. 40,000/month|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Bombay High Court has invited applications from the experienced individuals and retired Judicial Officers /for the posts mentioned below:
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- Retired Judicial Officer: The retired Judicial Officers of Maharashtra from the cadre of District and Additional Session Judge, who have retired from May 2017 to April 2021 on superannuation and have no prior work commitments after retirement.
Senior System Officer: Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five year
- System Officer: Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience.
- The age limit for Senior System Officer and System Officer should not be more than 40 years, age relaxations would be considered for backward classes and SC/ST communities up to 5 years i.e. not more than 45 years.
- The age limit for Judicial Officer is he/she should be superannuated or retired.
Bombay High Court 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for systems officer and judicial officer is different considering the importance and nature of that post. The selection procedure is mentioned below:
- System Officer: The candidates interested to apply for Systems Officer’s post would be selected based on his performance in the interview and unless certified as medically fit by the court to perform his duties. The candidates applying for this position would be selected on contract basis for 12 months and can be extended up to 5 years.
- Judicial Officer: The candidates interested in Judicial Officers post should send filled proforma and the willingness to join the duty via speed post. The candidates applying for this posts would be selected for exclusively POCSO courts for period of one year.
Bombay High Court 2021 Application Procedure
The application procedure for System Officer and Judicial Officer is different considering there experience level and nature of job.
- System Officer: The candidates interested in System Officer’s post should register themselves online and keep a tab on bombay high court official website for the notification of selected candidates for interview round. The last day to register online is 27 May 2021 5:30 pm. Click here to Register Online
- Judicial Officer: The retired or superannuated personnel can apply by downloading and filling the proforma here. the filled proforma should be mailed to [email protected] and simultaneously sending the prescribed proforma by speed post to Registrar General, High Court of Bombay, Fort, Mumbai- 400032. The proforma can be downloaded here by clicking Download Proforma
How to Apply to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for the vacancy of Stenographer in Bombay High Court:
Step 1: Visit the official website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on “Recruitment” and select the respective advertisement.
Step 3: Read the advertisement carefully and proceed to apply.
Step 4: Fill the form and pay the application fee.
Step 5: Submit the form and take the print of the application for future use.
Bombay High Court Recruitment FAQs
The selection process involves shorthand, typing, and viva-voce.
Candidates can register on or before March 05, 2021.
Other Government Jobs
Other High Court Jobs
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Patna High Court Recruitment
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Kerala High Court Recruitment
- HP High Court Recruitment
- TS High Court Recruitment
- JK High Court Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
- Tripura High Court Recruitment
- Manipur High Court Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment
- Madras High Court Recruitment
- Delhi High Court Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment