Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020
Bombay High Court has released the notifications for the year 2020 for the posts District Judge and Legal Assistant. In total there are 8 vacancies available. All the candidates can apply for the vacancies based on the eligibility criteria and the interest of the candidates. The important dates will be mentioned in the further in the article you can refer to the same. To know more about the Bombay High Court Recruitment you can keep reading this post and also follow our page Sarkari Exam to get more information on upcoming Government Jobs.
Overview of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020
The Highlights of the Bombay High Court Recruitment are given below for the convenience of the candidates.
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Recruitment Name||Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Posts||District Judge and Legal Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||8 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||
District Judge – 27/03/2020
Legal Assistant – 02/03/2020
District Judge – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Legal Assistant – Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Candidates must meet the Eligibility Criteria in order to appear for the exam. The Eligibility Criteria for both the posts are given below.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Bombay High Court District Judge must be eligible for following criteria
- A Citizen of India.
- Must hold a Degree in Law.
- Must be practicing Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or a candidate must work in or work as a Public Prosecutor or a Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the posts on the date of publication of the advertisement. In the 7 years of experience, the Advocate practice is also included.
If the Candiidates get selected they will get a pay between Rs. 51,550/- to Rs.63,070/- per month
The Age Limit must be 35-48 years.
Candidates who want to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant post must be a Graduate in Law Exam. Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any recognized institution/college established by law.
Candidates who get appointed for the post of Legal Assistant will get a pay upto Rs. 25000/- per month.
The Age limit is 28 years
The Candidates for the posts of Bombay High Court Recruitment will be selected on the following basis.
- Written Test
- Viva Voice
Bombay High Court Cut off 2020
Bombay High Court Cutoff 2020|Bombay High Court 2020 Cut off|Bombay High Court Result 2020|Bombay High Court cutoff
Bombay High Court has released the results for the mentioned vacancy. The Cutoff will be declared by the authorities later. When will be the cut off declare, we will upload the Bombay High court Cut off here. Candidates are advised to check the results from the official websites.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020
Given are the steps that the candidates can follow while applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment.
- Visit the Official Website of Bombay High Court that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Look into the Advertisement details given on the Career page and make sure your profile matches the requirements.
- Click on the link proveded to fill the online application.
- Fill in the Application with the details asked like Name, Date of Birth, Mailing Address etc.
- Upload all the important documents asked.
- Pay the Application Fee as mentioned.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the Application for future use.
Other Government Exams
Hopefully, the information given in this post has helped you. If you have any queries or doubts about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020, do comment and we will get back to you. Also, check for Upcoming Govt Exams in our page Sarkari Exams.
FAQs for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply for Bombay High Court 2020 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the Bombay High Court official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the Bombay High Court 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Bombay High Court. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Bombay High Court 2020.
First candidates should check the official notification released by Bombay High Court. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Bombay High Court will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the Bombay High Court only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
bombayhighcourt.nic.in is the official website of the Bombay High Court.
You can find all the latest vacancies in Bombay High Court, Maharashtra on Sarkari Exams. It gets updated also on the Official Website of Bombay High Court.
Bombay High Court is recruiting 12 Junior Translator and Interpreter Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode. Candidates can download the application form the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in. For more details regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019, Vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, How to apply etc., read the article fully.
For More Updates Follow Our Sarkari Exam Page
Bombay High Court Recruitment Important Details
An overview of BHC recruitment is given below.
|Conducting Authority||High Court of Judicature, Bombay|
|Job Role||Junior Translator & Interpreter|
|Registration Starts on||25-10-2019|
|Registration Closes on||10-11-2019|
|Application Fee||INR 100/-|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Translator & Interpreter||Degree form a recognized University in English / Hindi / Marathi / Gujarathi language||18 years to 38 years|
Selection Process For Bombay High Court Recruitment
The selection process will be based on the following steps
- Online Test
- Viva Voice
How to Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Visit the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Switch over to Recruitment section
- Click on Recruitment for the post of “Junior Translator and Interpreter” on the establishment of the Bombay High Court bench at Aurangabad
- Read the notification carefully
- Fill the application
- Upload the documents, if required
- Click on Submit to complete the application process.
About Bombay High Court
The High Court of Bombay, which is known as the chartered High Court is one of the oldest High Courts in and around the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the States of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli in India. In addition to the Principals Seat at Bombay, it has benches in different states of Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa).
In the official website you can search for latest BHC Recruitment 2019, Jobs in India, online application, employment jobs alert, BHC recruitment 2019 openings across India, exam result, vacancies 2019, BHC notification etc. Please read the provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job post.
Upcoming Government Exams Links
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 | Overview
An overview of BHC recruitment is given below for easy understandings for candidates:
|Organization Name||High Court of Bombay|
|Job Type||Court jobs|
|Job Name||Law Clerk|
|Job Location||Nagpur and Aurangabad|
|Last Date for application||01.10.2019|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- LLB freshers with a minimum of 55% marks
- Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law
- Minimum : 21 years
- Maximum : 30 years
The candidates are selected directly through Personal Interview.
- Go to official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Go to Recruitment section and find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the post of Law Clerk on the establishment of High Court, Bombay and its Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad.”, click on the advertisement
- BHC notification will open
- Download the application form then fill the form
- Send it to
The Registrar (Personnel),
High Court, Appellate Side,
5th floor, New Mantralaya Building,
G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg,
Mumbai – 400 001.