The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020 for the enrollment in the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to seek a job in the state of Rajasthan, India can apply online for these vacancies from 23rd december, 2019 to 10th February, 2020. Around 5000 posts are vacant for Constable. Read the full post to get all necessary details about this Sarkari Exam and stay tuned to official website @www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Read below post for Rajasthan Police SI vacancy 2020, Rajasthan Police recruitment, Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Police Cut Off, etc.
Overview of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020
An overview of Rajasthan Police Recruitment is given below for an easier and better understanding of the candidates.
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Category||State Govt. Exams|
|Registration Starts on||23 Dec 2019|
|Registration Closes on||10 Feb 2020|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Exam Dates
The Exam dates for the recruitment is given below:
|1||Advertisement Posted on||04 Dec 2019|
|2||Registration Starts on||23 Dec 2019|
|3||Registration Closes on||10 Feb 2020|
|4||Exam Date||Feb or Mar 2020|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The detailed vacancies are given below:
|Name of the Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Constable GD||General Area||3050|
|Constable Driver||General Area||347|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan, candidates must fulfill the criteria as laid by the Conducting Authority.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit – Male||Age Limit – Female|
|Constable GD||8th / 10th passed||18-23 years||18-28 years|
|Constable Driver||10th passed with valid Driving License LMV/HMV with 1 year experience||18-26 years||18-31 years|
Rajasthan Police Cut off 2020
Rajasthan Police cut off 2019
Rajasthan Police cut off 2028
Rajasthan Police cut off 2020, 2019 and 2018 is given here for reference. Also check the Official website for Rajasthan police Sub Inspector cut off marks and Rajasthan police cut off 2020 district wise. The Rajsthan police SI final cut off marks 2020 will be released soon by the government. The above cutoff marks are Rajasthan police Expected cut off.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Phsyical Standard Test (PST)
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Application Process
- Visit the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Switch over to career section
- Click on the link regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment
- Read the instructions
- Login or Signup to fill the application
- Fill the application correctly and click on submit to complete the application process
- Take a print out of the application for further recruitment process.
Candidates can check the application fees for Rajasthan Police Recruitment of constable position:
|1||General/BC/Other State Candidates||INR 400/-|
|2||SC/ ST/ Sahariya/ EBC candidates of Rajasthan||INR 350/-|
|3||General/BC (Income Less than 250000)||INR 350/-|
About Rajasthan Police
Rajasthan Police, being the Law Enforcement Agency for all sort of disputes in the state of Rajasthan, India has set its objective as “commitment to serve”. The Department looks forward to the New Candidates who are willing to serve in favor of state and country with full devotion.
Other Government Exams
The various upcoming government exams are as follows:
You can visit our website to know more about Latest Government Jobs. Hope this post has provided all the relevant information related to Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020. In case of any queries,please feel free to communicate them in the comment section. We will get back to them shortly. Also, stay connected with our page Sarkari Exam to know about any updates regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020.
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Total No. of Vacancies||9306|
|Application Form||Available Soon|
|Application Fee (in INR)||
|Min. Qualification||Matriculation from a recognized board|
|Age Limit||18 to 22 Years|
- Interested candidates must keep visiting the official website for regular updates and releases as the notification is expected to be out soon on the portal.
- You can also bookmark our page for regular and latest updates.
- The online application process will soon begin and candidates who have passed their 10th Class and graduation can apply for Constable and SI posts respectively.
- Eligible Candidates should apply only.
- Candidates need to apply through Online Mode only, there is no other mode available.
- Candidates should ensure the correctness of all details and documents provided by them at the time of applying for the vacancies.
|District/ Unit/ Battalion||Minimum Education Qualification|
|District Police/ Intelligence||Matriculation or equivalent Examination|
|R.A.C./ MBA battalion||8th Grade pass Examination|
|Police Telecommunications Operator||Higher Secondary with Mathematics and Physics|
|Subject||No.of questions||Max Marks|
|Reasoning and Logical Ability||30||30|
|History, Culture, Art, Geography, Economy etc, of Rajasthan||60||30|
|G.k, General Science, Current Affairs||30||15|
- Time: 90 Min
- Questions: 120
- Marks: 75
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Category||TSP General SC/ST||Tribes of Baran District|
|Weight||47.5 KGs||N/A||43 KGs||N/A|
|Chest||N/A||81-86 cms||N/A||74-79 cms|
|Height||152 cms||168 cms||145 cms||160 cms|
|Driving Heavy Vehicle||4|
|Should remove 3 simple mechanical and electrical faults in particular vehicle||3|
|Service Period||Marks||Certificate Category||Marks|
|2 years service in Border.||5||C-Certificate||5|
|more than 2 years service in Border||4||B-Certificate||3|
|1 years service in Border.||2||A-Certificate||2|
- General Aptitude, Reasoning: Space Visualization, Relationship Concepts, Decision Making, Figural Classification, Problem Solving, Spatial Orientation, Ranking, Number Series, Arithmetic, Arithmetical Reasoning, Statement Conclusion, Visual Memory, Coding, and Decoding,
- Social Science/Science/Current GK: Geography, History, Current events – International & National, Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Personalities in News, Science and Technology, Sports.
- Rajasthan GK: Famous Personalities in the State of Rajasthan, State General Polity, Current events – Rajasthan, Geography of Rajasthan, History of State Economy.
- Go to Rajasthan Recruitment official notification @ police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- In the home page click on the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020.
- Fill the online application form.
- If any documents are required, upload scanned copies of that document.
- Check all the details that you have entered is correct.
- Now, submit the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Application Form online.
- Take a print out of the Application Form for any future reference.