IDBI Recruitment 2020
Industrial Development Bank of India has opened the notification of 600 vacancies for the Graduate Candidates for the post of Assistant Manager Grade A. The applications for the posts are to be filled online and the last date to submit the application form will be updated soon. The category-wise distribution of the vacancies is given in this post. The number of posts may vary based on the future requirements. This is a great job opportunity for those who are looking for the Central Government Job. To get more information on IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020, IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cut Off, IDBI Manipal School of Banking 2020, IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020, IDBI Recruitment, IDBI Assistant Manager 2020, IDBI Assistant Manager notification, IDBI careers, IDBI exam date, IDBI bank full form name and also to get daily updates on upcoming Government Exams candidates can keep following the Sarkari Exam page.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 Overview
The highlights of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 are given below for the reference of the candidates.
|Name of the Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India Limited|
|Name Of the Posts||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Registration Dates||To be announced soon|
|Recruitment Name||Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2020-21|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can note down the important dates given below for future reference.
|Notification Release Date||Announced Soon|
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to apply online||Announced Soon|
|Due Date to make the Application Fee Payment||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Edit Online Application||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Print Online Application||Announced Soon|
|Admit Card Availability Dates||Announced Soon|
|Online Written Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Document Verification Schedule||Notified Later|
IDBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
For the reference of the candidates, the category-wise vacancy details are given below for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020.
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) (OBC-NCL)||162|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||60|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)-VH||06|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)-OH||06|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)-HH||06|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)-MD/ID||06|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must meet some eligibility criteria in order to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment. The Eligibility Criteria is given below which the candidates can refer to
IDBI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Candidate Applying must be a Graduate in any descipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from a Government recoginzed University/Board.
- Final year candidates on Graduation/Semester can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview they will have to produce the proof of having passed the Graduation Exam on or before 15 April 2019.
IDBI Recruitment Age Limit
- The Candidates applying must have born earlier than 2 June 1991 and not later than 1 June 1998.
- Age Limit must be above 21 years and must not exceed 28 years as on 1 June 2020.
- Upper Age Limit for the reserved categories is given below.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|J&K Ordinarily Domiciled||05 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
The pay scale of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 for the post of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ is as follows
- Candidates will receive extent basic pay of Rs.23700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 23700-Rs.980 (7)- Rs.30560-Rs.1310 (7)-Rs.42020 (17 years) after joining the Bank’s services on the successful completion of the course.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The Selection process for the IDBI Bank recruitment 2020 is based on the following criteria.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
IDBI Cut Off 2020
Here, we are sharing the IDBI Previous Years cutoff
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cut Off Previous Year-2019
Candidate can check the subject wise IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Year Cut off
|Scheduled Class, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class, PWD||14.00||12.25||7.75||8.00|
|Economically Weaker Section, Unreserved||20.50||16.75||11.75||13.00|
Category Wise IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cut off 2019
|Other Backward Classes||120.75||114.25|
|Economically Weaker Section||125||118.25|
IDBI Bank Last Year Cut off -2017
IDBI Bank Assistant manager cut off for 2017 is listed here. Applicants who are waiting for IDBI Assistant Manager Cut off 2020 can check the Previous Years Cut Off so that they will have idea about the IDBI cut off. Let’s have a look on Last Year IDBI Cut Off-2017
IDBI Assistant Manager Cut off 2017
|Category and Code||
Reasoning Ability (50)
English Language (50)
Quantitative Aptitude (50)
General Awareness (With Special
Total out of (200)
|Other Backward Class||8.75||4.25||8||7.25||73.25|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Expected Cut Off 2020
IDBI 2020 Expected Cut off|IDBI Bank 2020 Assistant Manager: IDBI has not announced assistant manager cut off 2020. So here are some Expected Cut off of IDBI Bank Executive Expected Cut off and IDBI Assistant Manager Expected Cut off 2020. Candidates can check the expected cut off of 2020 IDBI Exams here. It is estimated from IDBI Previous Years Cut Off 2020.
IDBI Executive Expected Cut Off 2020
|Category Name||Marks (%)|
|Other Backward Classes||71|
IDBI Assistant Manager PGBDF Expected Cut off 2020
|Sc & ST, Other Backward Class||15.00||12.25||7.80||8.00|
|Economically Weaker Section, Unreserved||21.50||16.70||11.75||12.00|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
The details about the application fees are given below. Candidates can refer to the below-given details based on different categories.
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD Categories (Intimation Charges Only).
- Rs.750/- for all other Categories (Application+Intimation Charges).
- Candidates applying can pay the fees through the help of SBIePay, Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Card, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020
The below stepwise procedure will help the candidates to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 in an easy way.
- Go to the Official Website of IDBI bank that is www.idbi.com.
- Click on the “Careers” link on the homepage.
- Click on the “Current Opening” section in the Career.
- Click on the “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2020-21) PGDBF” link.
- Go through the instructions and other information given in the Notification PDF file.
- Click on the “Apply Online” for the further registration process.
- Press the “Click here for new registration” tab and fill your personal details.
- Note down the Login Credentials generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Login using the credentials and also the necessary details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given.
- Click on the “Payment” tab to make the fee payment.
- Verify the entire application and then click on the “Submit” tab.
Other Government Exams
- UP Police Recruitment
- Railway Recruitment
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- IB Recruitment
- IAF Recruitment
Hopefully, this article was helpful in finding the information you were looking for. For any queries or doubts related to IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020, you can ask us in the comment section below and we will get back to you soon. Also do not forget to follow our Sarkari Exam Page.
FAQs for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020
The Full Form of IDBI is the Industrial Bank of India.
Yes, IDBI 2020 Exam is bilingual (i.e, Hindi & English). You can choose your preferred language either Hindi or English, except in the English Language section.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts in the IDBI 2020 Exam.
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination.
Latest Update: IDBI Bank Recruitment for the year 2019 was over earlier this year and according to the officials the recruitment notification for the next year i.e IDBI Recruitment 2020 will be soon released by the officials. It is expected to recruit around 800+ candidates for various vacancies of Assistant Manager and Executive posts. Interested candidates are asked to stay update by checking this page and also advised to check the official website www.idbibank.in and IBPS Recruiment site www.ibps.in for latest updates.
IBDI Bank Recruitment notification was released for recruitment of 300 Executive posts and 500 Assistant Managers, and the notification was released by IDBI Bank Limited Company for IDBI Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can find all the relevant information regarding the vacancy in Executives and Assistant Manager, the Recruitment Process, Selection Process of IDBI Recruitment 2019 and more about Sarkari Exam in this article.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
- Assistant Managers
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Payscale
|No. of years of Service||Pay Scale|
|First year of Service||INR 22,000/-|
|Second year of Service||INR 24,000/-|
|Third year of Service||INR 27,000/-|
- Assistant managers
|Job Category||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Managers (Grade A)||INR.23,700-980(7)-O0560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020(17 Years)|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019- Eligibility
Aspirants who are willing to appear for IDBI Bank Recruitment for Executives Post and Assistant Manager Post need to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as set by IDBI Bank Limited Company.
|Job Category||Educational Qualifications|
|Job Category||Age Limit|
Age Relaxations for Executives and Assistant Manager
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir for the period 1st Jan 1980 to 31st December 1989
Persons affected by 1984 riots
Application Process for IDBI Recruitment 2019
Application Mode: Online
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to fill the IDBI Recruitment Application Form.
- Visit the IDBI Bank Official Website idbi.com
- There will be an option for IDBI Careers. Click on that
- All the current openings will be listed on that section
- Navigate through the instructions to find the IDBI Notification for Recruitment of Executives and Recruitment of Assistant Managers
- Read the detailed advertisement and continue to fill up the IDBI Bank Online Application Form
- You need to register yourself and once you get your login credentials, login with that to fill up the application form
- Upload documents, if required
- You have to pay the application fees and take a print out of it for reference.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Application Fees:
- Application fees can be paid Online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- General/OBC Categories- INR 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Categories– INR 150/-
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates who have applied for IDBI Bank Executive post will go through the following rounds of selection:
- Online exam– After filling up the IDBI Bank forms, candidates have to appear for Online examination.
- Verification of documents– In case the candidate clears the exam, he/she will have to produce documents for verification.
- Medical Examination– This is the final stage of selection. Candidates qualifying both the rounds will be taken for a routine medical examination.
Candidates who qualify all the three rounds will be selected for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Executive post as well as Assistant Manager Post.
About IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank is one of the Public Sector Banks in India owned by the Central Government. It was established by an Act of Parliament in the year 1964. The main aim of IDBI Bank is to provide financial facilities to the customers of India and also help in the development of the Indian Industry by providing financial aid. IDBI Bank is a nationalized bank of India, with its 24*7 IDBI Helpline number, committed towards customer satisfaction. The Government currently holds a 77% stake in IDBI Bank.