IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Industrial Development Bank of India has released the notification for 06 vacancies. IDBI has released vacancies for Chief Data Officer, Head -Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance, Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels), Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital), Chief, Head –Digital Banking posts. The employment will be on a contractual basis, and there will be no application fees. Candidates can apply till May 3rd, 2021. For more information on IDBI Bank recruitment 2021, read through this Sarkari exam page. Sign up for a free job alert to get updates on the latest government recruitments.
The full form of IDBI is the Industrial Development Bank of India. Established by an Act to provide financial services for the development of Indian industries in 1964, Industrial Development Bank or IDBI operated as a subsidiary of RBI initially. Mr. Rakesh Sharma is the CEO presently.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
The highlights of IDBI Bank recruitment 2021 notification are given below for reference:
|IDBI Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Name of the Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India Limited|
|Name Of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||May 03, 2021.|
|IDBI Official Website||www.idbibank.in|
IDBI Careers and Jobs
Industrial Bank of India offers vacancies for various careers and jobs every year. Assistant Manager, Executive, etc., are some of the posts that IDBI conducts recruitment for. The latest vacancies are for the position of Bank Medical Officer. Keep reading this Sarkari exam post to learn more.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
The category-wise vacancy for IDBI recruitment 2021 are given below:
|Name Of The Posts||Vacancies|
|Chief Data Officer||01|
|Head -Program Management &Information Technology (IT) Compliance||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)||01|
|Chief Information Security Officer||01|
|Head –Digital Banking||01|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
The salary pay scale for the various posts is given below:
- Chief Data Officer: ₹ 30.00 Lac to ₹ 45.00 lac
- Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance: ₹ 30.00 Lac to ₹ 45.00 lac
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels): ₹ 30.00 Lac to ₹ 45.00 lac
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital): ₹ 30.00 Lac to ₹ 45.00 lac
- Chief Information Security Officer: ₹ 50.00 Lac to ₹ 60.00 lac
- Head – Digital Banking: ₹ 50.00 Lac to ₹ 60.00 lac
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in applying must meet the eligibility criteria of IDBI Bank. The requirements include educational qualifications, work experience, and age limit, as mentioned below:
IDBI Experience/Educational Qualification
- Chief Data Officer / Head – Program Management & IT / Deputy Chief Technology Officer: Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline or graduate in science along with MCA. Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which8 to 10 years working in IT Projects on Data warehouse/ Data Governance.
- Head –Digital Banking& Emerging Payments: Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application/Master in Business Administration/Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration. Overall work experience of 20 years preferably in Banking of which at least 10 to 12years should be in the domain area and the last 10 years in Digital Banking field in Supervisory Role.
- Chief Information Security Officer: Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its regulatory bodies. International CISO Certification is desirable. Overall work experience of 20 years preferably in Banking of which at least 15 years should be in the domain area and the last 10 years in Information Security field in Supervisory Role.
IDBI Age Limit
The maximum IDBI Jobs age limit to be followed by the candidates is mentioned below:
- Maximum 45 years for Chief Data Officer and Head – IT.
- Minimum 45 years to Maximum 55 years for all other posts.
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process of IDBI recruitment 2021 consists of two stages.
- Merit List (Based on Qualifications)
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The employment will be part-time/contractual basis for three years. The recruitment is for the major cities of the nation. Candidates have to send the applications via post before May 03, 2021, to be considered eligible for the vacancies. Candidates can view the official notification here:
Steps to Apply to IDBI Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for the Various posts:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.idbibank.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Careers” tab.
Step 3: Click on “Current Openings” and click on “Appointment of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Officers Purely on Contract Basis” notification.
Step 4: Click on the “Detailed Advertisement” and read the notification carefully.
Step 5: Fill the appendix at the end of the advertisement with relevant details.
Step 6: Print out the form and write “Application for the Post of Bank Medical Officer for Purely Contract Basis” on the envelope and send the form to the following address: General Manager, IDBI Bank, 21st Floor, IDBI Bank Tower, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai-400005.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The contract duration is for three years and will be reviewed every year.
Yes, there is a notice period of one month.
The last date to submit the application form is February 24, 2021, before 4:00 PM.
Other Government Jobs
- Kerala PSC
- UPSC Exam
- SSC Exam
- Join Indian Army
- UP Police Recruitment
- Railway Recruitment
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- IB Recruitment
For any queries related to IDBI Bank recruitment 2021, you can ask us in the comment section below, and we will get back to you soon. Follow our Sarkari exam page and for regular updates, sign up for a free job alert.