BSF Recruitment 2020: Border Security Force (BSF) has released notification for applicants on prescribed proforma from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group B & C posts (Combatized post) in BSF, Air Wing on Deputation (including short term contract)/ Absorption/ Re-employment basis. Interested candidates are advised to read on further this Sarkari Exam post for details such as BSF Recruitment, BSF Cut off, BSF Eligibility Criteria, BSF Vacancy 2020, BSF Jobs, BSF Recruitment 2020 Online Apply, BSF Requirements 2020, Posts available, important dates.
BSF 2020 Recruitment Overview
Details of the BSF Recruitment 2020 is given for the candidates below:
|BSF Recruitment Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||Border Security Force|
|Posts name and Vacancies||
|Application Posted on||27th January 2020|
|Last Date for application to reach the office||Last working day of December 2020|
BSF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are requested to go through the following requirements as required for the following posts:
BSF Recruitment Age Criteria
Candidates age should not exceed 52 years.
BSF exam cutoff marks 2020
BSF exam cutoff marks 2019
BSF exam cutoff marks 2018
These are the BSF exam cutoff marks 2020, 2019 and 2018 for your reference. For other such BSF tradesman cut off 2020, BSF SI cuttoff marks youcan vivit the official website. Hope this information is useful.
How to Apply for the BSF
The candidates who fulfil lthe qualifications and experience as mentioned above may send their applicatoin/bio data & certificate as per the performa given in the offiicail notification & along with attested copies of the following documents/Certificates on the following address
Deputy Inspector General (Estt.)
HQ DG BSG, Block No. 10, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi,
PIN – 110003
Documents required for application
- Attested photocopy of Education Certificates including Class Xth in support to their date of birth
- Attested photocopiea of Technical Qualification as applicable
- Attested Experience Certificates from concerned authority for the post applied
- Latest Medical Fitness Certificate
- Flying Fit Medical Certificate for required posts
- Extract Appraisal Reports for the last five years, duly attested in case of serving Officials
Upcoming Government Jobs in India
|Indian Army Recruitment|
If you have any queries about BSF Recruitment, do comment and we will get back to you. Also, to get updated information on different Government Exams, follow Sarkari Exam.
————————————————————————————————————————— Outdated post
BSF Recruitment FAQs
Latest BSF Recruitment Notification : BSF released a new notification of latest recruitment opportunities for candidates who want to apply for Assistant Commandant, Logistic Officer and other posts in BSF. Application form submission was acceptable between 07.11.2019 to 14.11.2019. The selection of the applicants will be organized through Written Exam, PET & PST. The notification states that there are more than 200 vacancies available. Aspirants can download the application form and apply for the vacancies before the last date to sign-in at the official website bsf.nic.in or can scroll down the article to find the direct link given for application and more About Sarkari Exam.
BSF Recruitment Highlights 2020
The overview of the latest recruitment details is given in the table below for better and easier understanding of the candidates.
|BSF Recruitment Overview|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility||No. of Vacancy||Location||Last Date to Apply|
|Assistant Commandant||Any Graduate||153||New Delhi||8th August 2020|
|Assistant Commandant||B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, Any Graduate, PG Diploma||58||New Delhi, Guwahati, Ranchi, Raipur, Agartala, Srinagar||31st December 2020|
|Logistic Officer||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Equipment Operator/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
Selection Procedure for BSF Recruitment 2020
There are Four Phases Of Selection Procedure namely:
- Written Test (OMR Based Objective Type Questions)
- PST/ PET & Documentation
- Descriptive Test
- Final Medical Examination
Eligible Physical Standards for BSF Recruitment
Candidates should have the eligible physical standard to apply for the BSF recruitment as given down below:
|Height (Minimum in cms)||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest (Minimum in ems) Unexpanded Min Expansion||81 cms-85 cms||NA|
|Weight in Kgs||50 kgs||46 Kgs|
Examination Pattern for BSF Exam 2020
- The written exam will consist of three papers of each 100 marks
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be the objective type/Multiple choice questions in English or Hindi
- Paper 3 will be descriptive type in the medium of the writing of essay may be opted by the candidate as Hindi or English.
How to apply for BSF Recruitment 2020
- Go to BSF Official website bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html
- Check for the notification that states “Advertisement for selection to the post of Assistant Commandant (GD) in CAPFs through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2017-18”
- Click on the Advertisement
- A Pdf will open on the screen with instruction on it
- Download the Pdf an take a print out
- Post the application form on the address given below.
ITBP, Block No. 4,
New Delhi – 110003.
BSF or The Border Security Control Force has issued an Official Notification for the recruitment of Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial Posts of Head Constable Radio Operator and Radio Mechanic. Currently, there are 1,072 vacancies available in BSF. The mode of applying for BSF Recruitment is Online. Application Form link will be opened only by 14-05-2020 at 00:01 a.m. and will be closed by 12-06-2020 at 11:59 p.m. Interested candidates can read the post below to know about the details regarding the Recruitment and Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, etc of BSF Recruitment.
|Job Title||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|CALRHead Constable (Radio Operator)||300||Level-4 in the Pay Matrix|
|Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)||772||INR.25,500 to INR81,100 (As per 7th CPC)|
Vacancies On The Basis Of Category
|75% Quota Against Direct Entry||25% Quota Against Departmental (BSF Serving Personnel)||Grand Total|
|Posts||Category||10% ESM||5% CA||Remaining Vacancy|
|Head Constable (RO)||UR||20||10||172||67||269|
|Head Constable (RM)||UR||26||13||223||87||349|
|Starting Date For The Submission Of The Online Application||14-05-2020 @ 00:01 a.m.|
|Last Date For The Submission Of The Application Form||12-06-2020 @11:59 p.m.|
|Job Title||Educational Qualification|
|Head Constable (RO)||
|Head Constable (RM)||
BSF Age Limit 2020
BSF Serving and willing costable (Tradesmen/ GD) with Three Years regular service as on the last date of receipt of online application are eligible for upper age relaxation as under:
|SC/ ST||45 Years|
Age Relaxation for the Central Government Employees who have rendered not less than Three years regular and continuous service as on closing date is given below:
|SC/ ST||10 Years|
- The Online Application Form Portal will be opened by 14-05-2020 at 00:01 a.m.
- Visit the BSF Website and on the above-specified date the following portal will be available- recruitment.bsf.gov.in
- Click on the link
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the required fee
- Click on “Submit”.
|Female, SC/ ST||——|
For any queries regarding BSF Recruitment 2020, do comment below and we will get back to you. Keep checking our page for more information on Latest Govt Jobs Notifications.
Important Dates Constable posts (Outdated)
- Closing date for Normal areas: 03 March 2020
- Closing date for far flung areas: 18th March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Constable posts
Candidates who wish to fill the Online Application forms for BSF Constable Recruitment should fulfil all the criteria before applying.
Educational Qualification for BSF Constable Post
Class 10+2 qualified from any recognised University with the following criteria:
- 2 years of work experience in respective trades
- 2 years of Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in similar trade
- 1-year certification course from Industrial Training Institute/Vocational Institute, with 1-year experience in Trade
Age Criteria for BSF Constable Post
- Lower Limit: 18 years as on 1st August 2020
- Upper limit: 23 years as on 1st August 2020
Age Relaxation for BSF Constable Post
|SC/ST||5 years on Upper limit|
|OBC||3 years on Upper limit|
|Candidates domiciled in J&K during the period of 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989||5 years on Upper limit|
|Children and dependent family members of Communal Riot Victims during 1984 and 2002||5 years on Upper limit|
Constable Application Process
- Go to Official Website of BSF Recruitment @ bsf.nic.in
- Before filling the application check the eligibility criteria. If you are eligible for the particular post, then proceed further.
- Fill the application form(Offline). It must be filled with the required details.
- Paste the recent photo if required.
- Attach the required documents photocopies (Xerox).
- Make sure all the details and the documents are correct.
- Send the application form to the address given below.
Postal Address of BSF:
- BSF Hospitals, New Delhi.
- check the official notification of BSF Recruitment
The selection process for BSF Constable post will comprise of the following steps:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test (100 marks)
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern of Written exam for BSF
Candidates who clear all the rounds will be selected for Constable post in BSF Recruitment.
|ISRO Recruitment||100 (tentative)|
|RRB NTPC 2020||7000 (tentative)|
|BSNL Recruitment 2020||9000|
|RBI Recruitment 2020||320|
To Know more details about Latest Govt Jobs.