Banking institutions such as IBPS, SBI, and RBI supervise Bank Exams for several positions such as Clerk, PO, SO, Junior Associate, etc. get all the latest updates on Bank Exams 2022 notification, examination dates, eligibility and other information.
Banking institutions such as IBPS, SBI, and RBI supervise Bank Exams for several positions such as Clerk, PO, SO, Junior Associate, etc. This article will give you an idea of the upcoming bank exams 2022 full list.
Table of Contents
- Bank Exams Latest Notifications 2022
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by IBPS
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by SBI
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by the RBI
- Upcoming Bank Exams Conducted by IPPB
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by NABARD
- Best Books for Bank Exam Preparation
- Bank Exams Previous Years Question Papers
Some of the banking establishments that conduct bank exams are:
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- State Bank of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- India Post Payments Bank
Bank Exams Latest Notifications 2022
With over 10K job vacancies, aspirants can start applying as per the date mentioned in the table below.
The table below also comprises cooperative bank exam dates for different institutions:
|IBPS PO||Prelim Exam Dates||15th, 16th & 22nd October 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||26th November 2022|
|IBPS Clerk||Prelim Exam Dates||3rd & 4th September2022|
|Mains Exam Date||October 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Recruitment||Prelims Exam Date for Officer Scale - I and Officer Assistant||20th & 21st August 2022|
|IBPS RRB Main Exam Date for Officer Scale - I||1st October 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Results||18th October 2022|
|RBI Grade B Officer||Phase - I Exam||
General:28th May 2022
DEPR/DSIM: 2nd July 2022
|Phase - II Exam||Officers in Grade B (DR)- Phase-2 – Paper 1, 2 & 3 Online Examination: 25th June 2022Officers in Grade B (DR) – DEPR/DSIM - Phase 1 – Paper – 1 – Online Examination - 2nd July 2022|
|Call Letter||13th June 2022 (General)|
|RBI Assistant||Prelims Exam Date||21st April 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||8th May 2022|
|SBI Clerk||Prelims Exam Date||12th, 19th and 20th November 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mains Exam Date||December 2022 - January 2023|
|SBI PO||Prelims Exam Date||17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th December 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||January - February 2023|
|Group Exercises & Interview||February - March 2023|
|Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank||Exam Date and Notification||
To be announced
|Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment||Exam Date||To be announced|
Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by IBPS
IBPS is short for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this is a government selection body that evaluates the recruitment of candidates into any of the 22 participating public sector banks under it. Check the table below for IBPS exam dates
|IBPS PO Prelim Exam||15th, 16th & 22nd October 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam||26th November 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelim Exam||3rd & 4th September2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam||October 2022|
The bank exams for both institutions are varied. The IBPS made the CWE (Common Written Examination) mandatory for the recruitment of probationary officers and clerical positions.
Please note that: The State Bank of India does not appear under IBPS.
IBPS bank exam details are as follows:
IBPS Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria
The IBPS Bank Exam, one of the most important upcoming bank exams, requires specific criteria from candidates to attempt the exam. The bank PO exam also requires the bank exam eligibility criteria to be met for the position.
Some standard eligibility criteria for the examinations mentioned above are:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India to answer the bank exam.
- The candidate should have graduated from a recognised institution in any discipline with English as a subject.
- The bank exam age limit of the candidate should be between 20 and 30 years of age.
IBPS Bank Exam Pattern
The pattern for the bank exams administered by the IBPS for the various posts follows the same phases. Bank exam books are accessible online and will help you prepare for the examination.
The three phases of selection are listed below:
- Phase 1: The preliminary test - In this, the candidate's aptitude, logical, and analytical reasoning skills are tested.
- Phase 2: Mains- Tests the candidate's skills in reasoning, computer aptitude, quantitative aptitude, English language, and general banking awareness.
- Phase 3: In this phase, the candidates are subjected to a personal interview where their knowledge and proficiency in banking and other subjects related to the post is tested. The personal interview was not executed for the IBPS Clerk position. Clerk bank exams are conducted separately.
Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by SBI
SBI is short for State Bank of India. It is one of the vastest government sector banks in the country. Therefore, correct bank exam preparation with focus is crucial before answering the paper. SBI conducts three bank exams every year for probation officers, Clerical (Junior Associate), and Specialist Officer positions.
|SBI Exam Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||12th, 19th, and 20th November 2022 (Tentative)|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||December 2022 - January 2023|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th December 2022|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||January - February 2023|
|SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview||February - March 2023|
SBI bank exam details are as follows:
SBI Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the numerous bank examinations conducted by the SBI are different from each other. Aspirants take bank exams after the 12th for multiple reasons, but the SBI bank exam requires a graduate degree.
The common eligibility criteria are summarised below as per the bank exam notification:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have graduated in any discipline (which would be valuable if related to the post) from an institution recognized by the UGC to appear for the bank exams.
- The upper and lower age limits are distinct for the different posts.
SBI Bank Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is similar to the bank exams supervised by the SBI. The examinations usually comprise 2 papers and, finally, an interview/group discussion round. The bank exam questions that come with the paper typically have similar topics to previous question papers. The upcoming bank exams 2021 from SBI Bank are just as competitive, with aspirants from across the country appearing for the bank exam.
The steps in the recruitment procedure for the bank exams are:
- Preliminary test: This is the first phase of the bank examination where all eligible candidates are assessed in their aptitude, English language, and reasoning skills.
- Main test: This is a test conducted for aspirants who clear the preliminary test. Here, the candidates are tested on their logical and analytical reasoning, general awareness, English language, computer aptitude, and professional knowledge related to the post.
- Interview/Group Discussion: This round is administered for candidates who qualify for the mains bank examination. Candidates are assessed for their professional skills and knowledge in this round before being recruited. This round is not executed for candidates who are applying for the SBI Clerk (or Junior Associate).
Read More: SBI Exam
Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by the RBI
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts examinations every year to recruit candidates who are attracted to the posts offered by the RBI: RBI Grade B and RBI Assistant
|RBI Exam Events||Date|
|RBI Grade B Phase - I Exam||
General:28th May 2022
DEPR/DSIM: 2nd July 2022
|RBI Grade B Phase - II Exam||Officers in Grade B (DR)- Phase-2 – Paper 1, 2 & 3 Online Examination: 25th June 2022Officers in Grade B (DR) – DEPR/DSIM - Phase 1 – Paper – 1 – Online Examination - 2nd July 2022|
|RBI Grade B Call Letter (General)||13th June 2022 (General)|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam||21st April 2022|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam||8th May 2022|
RBI bank exam details are as follows:
RBI Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the RBI bank exams vary for each of the posts offered under RBI recruitment. Some posts expect a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised institution. In contrast, some posts require candidates to have initial experience in the field, ranging from 2 years to 15 years of experience, before applying for the RBI bank exams.
RBI Bank Exam Pattern
The exam patterns are similar for all posts offered under the recruitment exams, and it is good for the candidate to be aware of their exam pattern before they sit to write it.
The recruitment procedure is as follows:
- Preliminary examination: All eligible candidates have been assessed for their English, quantitative aptitude, reasoning, and general awareness skills.
- Mains examination: All candidates who have qualified for the preliminary examination can take this test. The candidate's skills in economics & social issues, English writing, finance, and management.
- Interview: Candidates who clear the main examination are called for the interview session. Here the candidates' professional knowledge of the respective position to be assessed. Those who cleared this interview are enrolled to work for the RBI.
Read More: RBI Grade B
Upcoming Bank Exams Conducted by IPPB
IPPB is short for Indian Post Payments Bank, a government organisation facilitating and boosting house-to-house banking in India. The bank exam conducted by the IPPB will allow enthusiastic candidates to apply for various positions within the IPPB under the Department of Posts.
The IPPS Bank exam details given below will help you understand the process:
IPPB Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit to apply for the IPPB bank exam is 20 years.
IPPB bank exam eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Interested aspirants should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a government-recognized institution.
- All posts under the IPPB bank exam expect the candidate to have prior experience related to the field and years of experience depending on the position that the candidate has applied for.
Read More: IPPB Exam
IPPB Bank Exam Pattern
The IPPB conducts written examinations for lower cadre posts, comprising two phases, preliminary and main examinations. These examinations will also have a negative marking scheme. Higher cadre posts normally do not have written exams, but they will do so if the IPPB feels the need to give the candidates a written test.
Now that you know about the numerous bank exams held yearly in India, you can start looking for a position that would fit your requirements and one that you are eligible for and apply for the same.
Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Conducted by NABARD
NABARD and the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development are some of the country's most highly reputed and respected banking institutions. It is regarded as one of the leading financial and development institutions and provides credit to the nation's rural population. By achieving so, they cater to the agricultural and economic development of India. The growth opportunity in NABARD is extremely high, and thus, candidates from across the country aim for jobs in the institution every year.
As far as bank exams go, NABARD is one of the most competitive in the country. NABARD comprises three groups for recruitment posts. Group A undertakes with Rural Development Banking Services (RDBS), Group B is for the post of Development Assistant, and Group C is for Office Assistant. RDBS is one of the bank exams that recruit aspirants for Grades A and B.
The details of the bank exams for NABARD are given below:
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam: Updated
The dates have been officially announced for the NABARD Grade A mains exam, and it is organised for the first week of September. The candidates who have been shortlisted for the prelims exams will also appear for the NABARD mains exam. The NABARD Grade A prelims exam was held on November 16, 2021.
Read More: NABARD Grade A Exam
The Fee For the NABARD examination vary based on the candidate's category. The table given below gives you a better understanding.
|General Category||INR 800|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 150|
NABARD Grade B Mains Exam: Updated
NABARD is one of the most prominent banks in the country. Every year, thousands of candidates write the examination and try to secure a job in one of the group's posts. The NABARD Grade B examination group is for the post of Development Assistant. Recruitment for RDBS is fulfilled for Grade B officers. The selection procedure is done via a preliminary exam, the main bank exams, and an interview. The bank exams are on a national level and take place yearly. The entire process is online. The exam duration is 120 minutes for the prelims and 90 minutes for the three main papers (90 minutes each).
Read More: NABARD Grade B Exam
NABARD Grade B Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria
The NABARD B recruitment criteria are given below for the bank exam. Candidates must go through the same before applying for the examination and make sure they fulfil the required criteria.
The eligibility criteria for the NABARD Grade B bank exam are as follows:
- Candidates with Graduation or post-graduation from any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in any discipline (55 for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates with PhDs can also apply.
- 21 - 35 years is the bank exam age limit.
Best Books for Bank Exam Preparation
The best way to prepare for any exam is to get the right books to guide you. Bank exam books can assist you to study for the exams and get used to the questions that will be asked. In addition, reading comprehension is crucial for answering bank exams. The Bank exam syllabus will give you an idea of what topics you need to study, but the books are crucial to understanding and learning the subject.
The table given below lists the best books for Bank exam preparation:
- General and Banking Awareness - Manorama Yearbook
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
- English Language Wren and Martin's English Grammar and Composition
- Reasoning: A Modern Approach to Reasoning by R.S Agarwal / A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S Sijwali and Indu Sijwali
Bank Exams Previous Years Question Papers
Besides the bank exam books, you can also try answering mock tests, puzzles for bank exams, quizzes, and previous year question papers to improve your time management and answering ability. Bank manager exams can be tough, but you can ace the test with the information provided below. Many aspirants seek bank exam coaching, but it has become difficult due to the coronavirus in the last few months. Candidates can seek online banking exam training during this time. For bank employees, these books also assist in bank promotion exams.
For your convenience, we have given the Previous Year's Question Papers below:
Attempting bank exams on the previous year's bank exam model question paper will support candidates in the following ways:
- Understanding the difficulty of these exams.
- Improve time management and performance in the bank exams and can accordingly plan the studies.
- Examining easy and harder topics, allowing candidates to devote more time to the tough questions that may appear.
- It helps aspirants to build confidence as if they are answering the actual bank exam question paper.
- It helps enhance answering against negative markings.
Make sure the books are sufficient to cover all the crucial topics for the examination. It helps candidates find simplification questions for bank exams and acts as a free mock test for the exams. The questions that appear on the bank exams are usually based on general knowledge, and candidates should include crucial PDFs and outside material if required. This way, you can understand how to clear bank exams. Know how to use study material that is easy to understand so you can increase your knowledge as you read and not spend too much time on a single topic.
POST YOUR COMMENT