Application Form Details for UGC NET 2019 Exam
Candidates can fill UGC NET Application Form without late fee from September 9, 2019 till October 15, 2019. Candidates can fill an application form for this exam only in online mode. Candidates will have to register in order to fill the application form. They will have to register on the official UGC NET page, once the registration is done they can use that ID to log-in at any point in time.
Candidates should fill correct details, failing to do so leads to the cancellation of their application form. After the candidate fills all required details in UGC NET 2019 Application form, they are asked to choose a mode for payment of a fee. Candidate can pay the exam fee through Credit/Debit cards and also through e-challans.
UGC NET Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to check the status of their application fee after UGC NET 2019 Application Fee is submitted. Candidate should make sure that they follow UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates given by UGC NET to not miss out on any procedure. If the status is 'OK', candidates can take a printout of an application form, Attendance Slip, and Admission card. If the status is 'Not OK' in the UGC NET Application form, candidates can go through the following steps.
Application Form Payment
Candidates will have to make payment for UGC NET through online mode only. They can either use their Debit/Credit Card to make the payment or use E-challan as mentioned below:
Payment through e-challan:
- Candidates who wish to pay through e-challan should take a print out of e-challan generated and should pay the required fee amount in the bank.
- If the status appears as "Not OK", then-candidate should contact the concerned bank immediately to update his/her fee status on the website.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI payment gateways as well.
Payment through Credit/Debit Card:
- If a candidate wishes to pay through Credit/Debit card, then he/she can pay through a payment portal by entering the required details.
- If the UGC NET fee is paid through credit/debit card and status appears as "Not OK’, it means that the transaction has been canceled and the amount will be refunded to concerned credit/debit card within a time period of one week. If so, candidates have to pay the application fee for UGC NET again.
UGC NET Registration Fees
The registration fee for each category candidates are General Category INR 1000/-, Other Backward Classes as per the central list of OBC available on the website are INR 500/-, and for SC/ST/PWD, the fee is INR 250/-.
Documents to be Uploaded for UGC NET
Candidates must upload a scanned copy of recently taken passport size photograph and signature for the UGC NET 2019. Documents should be in the formats as mentioned below:
|Photograph Size||10 KB to 100 KB|
|Signature Size||4 KB to 30 KB|
UGC NET Application Form Filling Details
Before the beginning of a process of filling the form, please keep the following documents ready, it will help you with UGC NET 2019 Application Process.
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card (Original Only)
- Type of Identification – Bank A/C Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other Govt ID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or Last Semester Marks Sheets
- Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code
- Four Cities for Exam Centres of your choice
- Code of NET Subject
- Code of the subject at Post Graduation level
- Code of Post Graduation Course
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- A person with Disability (PWD) Certificate
- Your own e-mail address and Mobile Number
- Scanned Documents (Photograph and Signature)
Checklist for Filling Online Application Form
Candidates are advised to ensure following points before filling Online Application form for UGC NET 2019:
- Whether they fulfill eligibility conditions for this exam as prescribed under the heading ‘Conditions of Eligibility ’and‘ Age Limit’.
- That they have filled their category viz General/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their Subject and City of examination and code in the relevant column correctly.
- Ensure that the Person with Disability (PWD) candidate has filled a relevant column in an online application form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a printout of the application form (confirmation page) for their record.
Issuing a Duplicate Certificate for UGC NET
Candidates who lost their original UGC NET 2019 certificate can apply for Duplicate Certificates. To get a duplicate Certificate candidate has to submit specific documents. An affidavit on a Judicial stamp paper duly attested by the Authority for loss of original certificate issued by UGC. An affidavit should mention in name of the candidate, his/her particulars like father's and mother's names, date of UGC NET 2019, Roll number, subject, address, etc.
Candidate must state in the affidavit that in case of his/her discovering the original NET certificate/JRF Award letter, he/she would not misuse it and return it to NET Bureau.
- Payment: Candidate has to pay a demand draft of INR 100/- drawn in favor of Secretary, University Grants Commission, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, Service Branch, (Code No. 7687), New Delhi.
- FIR: An attested Copy of FIR registered at the nearest Police Station. The attestation stamp of Class-I gazetted officer must bear his/her name, designation, and official address.
E-Certificate for UGC NET 2019
All UGC NET qualified Candidates who have not received their e-certificate can download the same, candidates have to provide their respective details.
UGC NET Application Form FAQs
Ques: Will this examination is offline or online?
Ans: This examination will be conducted through a Computer-based Test made only.
Ques: What is the number of attempts for appearing in UGC-NET?
Ans: NTA will hold UGC-NET twice a year. First ones being held in December 2018.
Ques: In case my photograph is not having Name & Date of the Photograph, would my form be rejected?
Ans: Application form will not be rejected in this case because it is not mandatory to mention Name & Date in Photograph.
Ques: In case, Candidate has uploaded Blue Signature instead of a Black Signature in the application form of UGC-NET. Is it okay?
Ans: Your Application Form will not be rejected merely for this mistake.
Ques: Is Thumb Impression mandatory while filling a UGC NET application?
Ans: There is no need to upload a thumb impression in the online application of UGC NET 2019.