UGC NET 2022 admit card for Phase 3 exam to be conducted on Oct 1, 2022, of the December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles was released on Sep 30, 2022, on the official website. The Phase 3 exam is being conducted from Sep 29 - Oct 14, 2022.
To download their UGC NET 2022 admit card, candidates must use their login credentials, such as their application number and date of birth. Candidates must visit the official website often to get updates about all the important dates related to the examination. All the details related to UGC NET Admit Card 2022 are discussed on this page.
Latest Updates on UGC NET
- Oct 1, 2022: UGC NET 2022 phase 3 admit cards for the exam scheduled on Oct 1, 2022, was released on Sep 30, 2022.
- Sep 29, 2022: UGC NET 2022 phase 3 (Dec 2021/Jun 2022) merged cycles exam is being conducted from Sep 29 - Oct 14, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents
- UGC NET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
- Steps to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2022
- Details Mentioned on UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022
- Instructions on UGC NET 2022 Admit Card
- Reporting Errors on UGC NET Admit Card 2022
UGC NET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
UGC NET 2022 admit card for Phase 3 exam to be conducted on Sep 29, Sep 30, and Oct 1, 2022, of the December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles was released on the official website.
UGC NET 2022 admit cards for Dec 2021 and Jun 2022 merged cycles were released on the official website on Jul 7, 2022, for the exam to be conducted on Jul 9, 2022. The exams for the merged cycles were conducted on Jul 9, Jul 11 - Jul 12, 2022.
|Last Date to Submit UGC NET Application Form||May 30, 2022 (Extended)|
|UGC NET Admit Card Release Date 2022 for Phase 1||Jul 7, 2022|
|UGC NET Admit Card Release Date 2022 for Phase 2||Sep 16, 2022|
|UGC NET Admit Card Release Date 2022 for Phase 3||
|UGC NET Exam Dates||
Steps to Download UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
The procedure to download the admit card for UGC NET 2022 is as follows.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET and click on the link for admit card.
- Step 2: On visiting the link, fill in the necessary details such as a selected exam, application number and password
- Step 3: Click on the 'Submit' button to access e-Admit Cards and download them.
- Step 4: For 2022, there is an additional step where the candidate has to provide an undertaking.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a lot of chaos across the country and the world. Since COVID-19 is highly contagious, many precautions must be taken when conducting a national-level examination, such as UGC NET 2022. Hence, all the candidates who have applied for the exam are required to submit an undertaking declaration.
- If they have any of the common COVID-19 symptoms.
- If they have come in contact with a COVID-positive individual.
- If they have travelled between cities or countries recently (14 days before the examination).
The undertaking form is as shown below,
Note: To ensure that all candidates take the initiative to fill out the undertaking form, the authorities have made it so that the admit card can be downloaded after submitting the undertaking form.
Step 6: Save and print UGC NET 2022 Admit Cards.
Note: Make sure to answer the questions in the undertaking truthfully because the necessary safety precautions can be taken. This undertaking is not just to ensure the safety but to ensure the safety of the other test-takers taking the test with you. The admit card will also have the details of your undertaking mentioned in it so that the staff at the exam centers can ensure the necessary precautions and safety protocols are maintained.
Click Here to Download UGC NET 2022 Phase 3 Admit Card
Problems in Downloading UGC NET Admit Card 2022
Some of the reasons why you may not be able to download UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022 are discussed below.
- Weak Internet Connection or Server Problems: After UGC NET 2022 hall ticket is released online, all the applications rush to the portal to download the document. The heavy rush creates a load on the servers, and hence they get unresponsive. The candidates must wait for a few hours and try again.
- Incorrect Credentials Entered: The candidates must ensure that the login credentials they are entering are correct. They also have the option to reset their credentials if they have forgotten them.
- Incomplete Application Form: No admit card will be issued to those candidates who did not fill the application form properly or completely.
Details Mentioned on UGC NET 2022 Admit Card
UGC NET 2022 Admit Card contains the following important information.
- Venue of Test: The full address of the institute allotted to the candidate as their exam center and the exam center number.
- Subject: The subject chosen by the candidate during the application process and its subject code.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father's Name
- PwD: Whether a person has a disability or not
- Address: The candidate's address as filled in during the time of application
- Email ID
- Application Number: The candidate's application number is mentioned, which is also required to log in to the official website.
- Date of Test: The examination date is mentioned in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Timings: Detailed schedule and timings of the examination
Documents to be Carried for UGC NET 2022 Exam
Candidates must bring all the following documents on the day of examination to the test centre; else they will be disqualified to appear for the exam.
- A printed copy of UGC NET 2022 Admit Card.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at the Test Centre during the examination.
- An authorized photo ID proof (must be original, valid, and nonexpired) such as PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrollment No./ Ration Card etc.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Note: The candidate's Name, Photo, and Signature on any authorized ID Proof should match that on the admit card.
Instructions on UGC Admit Card 2022
UGC NET 2022 hall ticket will be released at least 2 weeks before the exam date. Candidates will find several important details such as the application no. and roll no. on the admit card. Apart from that, the admit card will also have certain instructions on the code of conduct to be followed at UGC NET exam center on the exam date. Those instructions are given below:
- The candidates must report to the center printed on their respective UGC NET 2022 admit cards.
- Candidates must reach the mentioned venue on the date and time slot allotted.
- Items such as calculators, cell phones, or other electronic gadgets will not be allowed in the exam center.
- Candidates must not carry eatables or water to UGC NET 2022 exam center.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry a 50ml bottle of hand sanitizer.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the exam center.
Reporting Errors on UGC NET Admit Card 2022
After downloading UGC NET hall ticket 2022, the candidates are advised to check it thoroughly. The document may have certain spelling or factual errors. If that is the case, the candidates must bring it to NTA’s notice by contacting the below-mentioned helpline numbers immediately.
NTA Helpdesk: +91-8076535482, 7703859909
As per the instruction given on the official website, the candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination with the same admit card, and their records will be updated with correct information later on.