The NTA will release the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2021 at least two weeks before the exam date. The exam is going to be held between May 2, 2021 and May 17, 2021. Those candidates who registered themselves for the upcoming exam successfully will be able to download the document from the official website, by entering their login credentials. All the details related to the UGC NET Admit Card 2021 are discussed on this page.
- UGC NET 2021 Admit Card: Important Dates
- Steps to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2021
- Details mentioned on the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2021
- Instructions on UGC NET 2021 Admit Card
- Reporting errors on the UGC NET Admit Card 2021
- UGC NET Hall Ticket 2021 FAQs
UGC NET 2021 Admit Card: Important Dates
The exam is going to be held in the month of May, 2021. The application process has begun from Feb 2, 2021. All the important dates relevant to UGC NET 2021 hall ticket are tabulated below:
Last date to fill the UGC NET Application Form
Mar 9, 2021
UGC NET Admit Card Release Date 2021
Apr 20, 2021 (Tentative)
UGC NET Exam Dates
May 2, 2021 to May 17, 2021
Steps to Download the UGC NET Exam Admit card 2021
The procedure to download the admit card for UGC NET 2021 is as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET and click on the link for admit card.
Step 2: On visiting the link, the following page appears.
Fill in the necessary details
- Selected Exam
- Application Number
Step 3: Candidates should enter their Application Number and Password.
Step 4: Click on the Login Button to access your e-Admit Cards and download it.
Step 5: For 2021, there is an additional step where the candidate has to provide an undertaking.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a lot of chaos across the country and the world. Since COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease, there are a lot of precautions to be taken when conducting a national level examination such as the UGC NET 2021. Hence, all the candidates who have applied for the exam are required to submit an undertaking declaring:
- If they have any of the common COVID-19 symptoms.
- If they have come in contact with a COVID positive individual.
- If they have travelled between cities or countries recently (14 days before the examination).
The undertaking form is as shown below,
Note: To ensure that all candidates take the initiative to fill out the undertaking form, the authorities have made it so that the admit card can be downloaded on after the submission of the undertaking form.
Step 6: Save and Print your UGC NET 2021 Admit Cards
Note: Make sure to answer the questions in the undertaking truthfully because the necessary safety precautions can be taken. This undertaking is not just to ensure the safety of you but to ensure the safety of the other test-takers who will be taking the test with you. The admit card will also have the details of your undertaking mentioned in it so that the staff at the exam centres can ensure the necessary precautions and safety protocols are maintained. Check the sample admit card here - UGC NET 2021 Sample Admit Card
Problems in downloading the UGC NET Admit Card 2021
Some of the reasons why you may not be able to download your UGC NET Hall Ticket 2021 are discussed below:
- Weak Internet Connection or Server Problems: Right after the CUCET 2021 hall ticket is released online, all the applications rush to the portal to download the document. The heavy rush creates load on the servers, and hence they get unresponsive. The candidates must wait for a few hours and try again.
- Incorrect Credentials Entered: The candidates must ensure that the login credentials they are entering are correct. They also have the option to reset their credentials if they have forgotten them.
- Incomplete Application Form: No admit card will be issued to those candidates who didn’t fill the application form properly, or completely.
Contents of UGC NET 2021 Admit Card
The UGC NET 2021 Admit Card contains the following important information:
- The venue of Test: The full address of the institute allotted to the candidate as their exam centre, as well as the exam centre number.
- Subject: The subject chosen by the candidate during the application process, and its subject code.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father's Name: The candidate's father's name
- PwD: Whether a person has a disability or not
- Address: The candidate’s address as filled in during the time of application
- Email ID: The candidate’s registered email id
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log in to the official website.
- Date of Test: The date of the examination is mentioned in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Timings: Detailed schedule and timings of the examination
Documents to be carried for UGC NET 2021 Exam
Candidates must bring all the following documents on the day of examination at the Test Centre, else they will be disqualified to appear for the exam:
- A printed copy of the UGC NET 2021 Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form), for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at the Test Centre during the Examination.
- An authorized photo ID proof (must be original, valid and nonexpired) suuch as PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrollment No./ Ration Card etc.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
NOTE: Candidate's Name, Photo and Signature on any authorized ID Proof should match with that on the Admit Card.
Instructions given on UGC Admit Card 2021
The UGC NET 2021 hall ticket will be released at least 2 weeks before the exam date. Candidates will find several important details such as the application no. and roll no. on the admit card. Apart from that, the admit card will also have certain instructions on the code of conduct which is to be followed at the UGC NET exam centre, on the date of exam. Those instructions are given below:
- The candidates must report to the centre printed on their respective UGC NET 2021 admit cards.
- Candidates must reach the mentioned venue on the date and time-slot allotted to them.
- Items such as calculators, cell phones, or any other electronic gadgets will not be allowed in the exam centre.
- Candidates must not carry eatables or water to the UGC NET 2021 exam centre.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry a 50ml bottle of hand-sanitizer.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the exam centre.
Reporting errors on the UGC NET Admit Card 2021
After downloading the UGC NET hall ticket 2021, the candidates are advised to check it thoroughly. The document may have certain spelling or factual errors. If that’s the case, the candidates must bring it to NTA’s notice, by contacting on the below-mentioned helpline numbers immediately.
NTA Helpdesk: +91-8076535482, 7703859909
As per the instruction given on the official website, the candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination with the same admit card, and their records will updated with correct information later on.
UGC NET 2021 Hall Ticket FAQs
Q1. I don’t remember my login credentials. How can I download the UGC NET Admit Card 2021 now?
Ans. Forgetting the login credentials is fairly common. The candidates must go to the login portal and click on “I can’t access my account” option provided. By providing some details, candidates will conveniently be able to retrieve their login credentials.
Q2. Will I be allowed to enter the exam centre if I don’t have my UGC NET admit card?
Ans. It is mandatory for all candidates to carry a hardcopy of their admir cards, and a valid ID proof to the exam centre. Digital copies of the document will not be accepted.
Q3. I’m unable to download my UGC NET admit card 2021 from the official website. What should I do?
Ans. The candidates should wait for a few hours, and then try to download the UGC NET hall ticket again. If multiple attempts have been made, the candidates may call the conducting authorities on the contact numbers provided above.
Q4. Which information do we need to enter to download the UGC NET hall ticket 2021?
Ans. The candidates will be asked to enter their application number and date of birth to download their admit cards.