Steps to Download UGC NET Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET 2019 Admit Card for the December exam on November 10, 2019. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official UGC NET Official Website. Admit card is an important document issued by UGC for the candidates. Without an admit card, any applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019
Admit card is the most important document which a candidate has to carry to the examination centre failing to do so he/she will not be allowed to take up the exam. Once the exam is done the candidates will have to wait for the result 2019.
There are two options to download the Admit card:
- Option 1: Using your Application Number and Password.
- Option 2: Using your Application Number and DOB.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Details
Candidates who have filled the application form successfully can download the UGC NET 2019 admit card on the official website from November 10, 2019. The admit card will be issued online only. The UGC NET admit card will not be sent via email or post. Information about the candidate will be printed on the UGC NET 2019 admit card.
Candidates must ensure that the information provided on the admit card is correct. Any discrepancies in the details furnished in the admit card has to be reported to the concerned authorities immediately.
- Print: It is advised that the applicant must take a copy of the UGC NET 2019 to admit card and must preserve it carefully and later present it at the time of the exam.
- Essentials: The applicant must bring a photo ID proof along with the UGC NET to admit card to the exam centre.
Steps to Download the UGC NET Exam Admit card 2019
The procedure to download the admit card for UGC NET 2019 is as follows:
Step 1: Visit the link ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Fill in the necessary details
- Selected Exam
- Application Number
- On visiting the link, the above page appears.
- Step 3: Candidates should enter their Application Number and Password.
Step 4: Click on the Login Button to access your e-Admit Cards and download it
Step 5: Save and Print your UGC NET 2019 Admit Cards
Contents of UGC NET Admit Card
The UGC NET 2019 Admit Card contains this information, Centre number, as well as the full address of the College or University, allotted to the candidate to give his/her exam. Candidate’s subject, as well as the subject code which was selected during the application, is also mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name. If applicable or not is mentioned.
- Address: The candidate’s address filled during the time of application is mentioned.
- Email ID: The candidate’s registered email id is mentioned.
- Date of Test: The date of the examination is mentioned in the Date/Month/Year format.
- Timings: Detailed timing schedule of the examination is mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log in to the official website.
Documents to be carried for UGC NET Exam
Candidates must bring all these documents on the day of examination at the Test Centre else they will be disqualified. A print copy of Admit Card, One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
The Candidates should carry an authorized photo ID (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
NOTE: Candidate Photo and Signature as well as Name on the any authorized ID Proof and Admit Card should match each other
UGC NET Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate should not change any entry given on the Admit card. If the candidate fails to take the Admit card a duplicate one will not be provided at the exam center.
A candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA’s website from November 10, 2019 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift (timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to correct the record later.