Before filling the application form of CTET 2020-21, candidates must see all the instructions carefully.
The CTET 2020-21 application form correction window is reopened from November 7, 2020. The CTET 2020-21 exam date is released by the board and the exam will be conducted on January 31, 2021. Candidates can go through the below details while filling out the application form.
- November 7, 2020: The application form correction for CTET 2020-21 begins today. Candidates can make necessary corrections in their application forms by using the link provided below.
Details Required to Fill the CTET Application Form
The details which the candidates are required to fill are as follows:
- All the details in the application should be filled as per the Metric/10th standard mark sheet.
- His/her name, mother's name, father's name in Block letters.
- Date of Birth.
Choice of Examination Centre
- Candidates have the choice to select three different exam centers as per their preference.
- Three different cities should be selected, candidates are not allowed to select one city multiple times.
Question paper medium
- Candidates have the choice to select two different languages as per their preference for the question paper.
- From the drop-down list, candidates can select the language.
- Language 2 deals mainly with communication and comprehension abilities.
- If a candidate is differently-abled, one of the following options must be selected:
- Visually Impaired (Blind).
- Hearing and Speech Impaired.
- Unique Aadhar No: This is an optional field if candidates are wishes to give his/ her Adhar number they can give.
- Gender: Candidates' gender is required to be mentioned.
- Category: Candidates' category is required to be mentioned.
- Status of Qualifying Exam: From the drop-down list, candidates have to select the status of the qualifying exam.
- Passed (If the candidate has completed the qualifying exam).
- Appearing (If the candidate is in the final year).
- Employment Status: From the drop-down list candidates have to select employment status.
- Applying For: Candidates have to mention for which paper he/she is applying for in CTET 2020-21 Exam.
- Paper 1 - Candidates wish to become a Primary School Teacher for Classes I to V.
- Paper 2 - Candidates wish to become an Upper Primary School Teacher for Classes VI to VIII.
- Both - Candidates wish to become a teacher for both i.e Primary or Upper Primary.
- By providing the following details candidates have to mention their educational qualification
- Diploma or Degree
- Name of the College/ Institution/ University
- Pin Code
- Percentage of Marks
Candidates Mailing Address
- Candidates have to mention the following details in this section:
- City, Town or Village
- Pin code
- Mobile Number
- Email id
Uploading Of Images
- Candidates are required to scan their photographs and upload the same. Few guidelines have been listed below:
- The photograph should be matched with the candidates who are appearing for the examination.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be a recent one.
- The photograph and signature should be uploaded to a .jpg/.jpeg extension.
- The photograph size should be 4kb - 40kb. The dimension of the photograph has to be 3.5cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) only.
- The signature size should be 1kb - 25kb.
Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can make the payment using Debit/Credit Card or using e-challan.
- The fees as per category are as follows:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/OBC||INR 1000/-||INR 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||INR 500/-||INR 600/-|
Note: Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Banks.
Printout of Confirmation Page
- After completing all the details candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates should take a print out of the confirmation page for later use.
CTET Application Process
The CTET 2020-21 correction window was available until March 24, 2020. Candidates who have successfully completed the registration process will be issued CTET 2020-21, Admit Card.
Below you will find the step by step process on how to apply for the next upcoming CTET exams.
CTET 2020-21 Online Application Instructions
- Candidates have to visit the CTET 2020-21 official website for filling the application form.
- Make sure that they satisfy CTET 2020-21 Eligibility before applying.
- Candidates must mention the complete mailing address along with the pin code of the location.
- Candidature of candidates who submit more than one application form will be cancelled.
- Documents required:
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Copy of 10th standard mark sheet.
- Payment method:
- Debit/ Credit Card
- e- challan: Candidates can download e- challan from the official website.
After the payment has been successful candidates have to take the print out of the fee confirmation page. Any hard copy relating to the payment made is not to be sent to CTET by the candidates. Once the payment of fee is made, it will neither be refunded nor transferred/reserved for any other exam.
CTET 2020-21 Application Process - Stepwise Procedure
Candidates have to just follow four simple steps in order to apply online for CTET 2020-21.
Step 1: Registration
- Authentication Form: Fill in all the personal details carefully.
- Online application form: Fill in the form and choose a password. Note down the registration/application number for future reference.
- For subsequent login, the registration number and chosen password are to be used.
Step 2: Application Form
- An application form has to be filled online from the CTET official website.
- Click on 'Proceed to go online' and fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Now click on the 'Next' button and go to the review page to recheck all the details.
- Note down the registration/application number for future reference.
- Check If all the details filled by the applicant are correct because another chance won't be provided to correct the application form.
- After filling and recheck all the details, candidates can now click on the 'Final Submit' on the review page.
- After submitting the form the new window will be open with a registration number, the candidates have to note down for further use.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- Candidates need to scan their latest photographs and save them as jpg/jpeg format.
- After scanning, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph in the space provided.
- The size of the photograph should be 4kb - 40kb.
- Image dimension of the photograph should be 3.5cm (width) * 4.5 cm (height).
- The size of the signature should be 1kb - 25kb.
- Image Dimension of the signature should be 3.5cm (width) * 1.5 cm (height).
- Now after uploading, candidates will be directed towards the fee payment page.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Candidates can make the payment using online modes like Debit/Credit Card or e-challan.
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
- Once the payment of application fee is successful the candidate will be directed to a confirmation page.
- Candidates should take a print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.