Before filling the application form of CTET 2020, candidates must see all the instructions carefully.
CTET 2020 Application Form
**CTET 2020 Application Form Released!!! Scroll down for the registration link**
The details which the candidates are required to fill are as follows:
(A). Candidates Particulars:
- All the details in the application should be filled as per the Metric/10th standard mark sheet.
- His/her name, mother's name, father's name in Block letters.
- Date of Birth.
(B). Choice of Examination Centre:
- Candidates have the choice to select three different exam centres as per their preference.
- Three different cities should be selected, candidates are not allowed to select one city multiple times.
(C). Question paper medium:
- Candidates have the choice to select two different languages as per their preference for the question paper.
- From the drop-down list, candidates can select the language.
- Language 2 deals mainly with communication and comprehension abilities.
(D). Differently Abled:
- If a candidate is differently-abled, one of the following options must be selected:
- Visually Impaired (Blind).
- Hearing and Speech Impaired.
(E). Personal Details:
- Unique Aadhar No: This is an optional field if candidates are wishes to give his/ her Adhar number they can give.
- Gender: Candidates' gender is required to be mentioned..
- Category: Candidates' category is required to be mentioned.
- Status of Qualifying Exam: From the drop-down list, candidates have to select the status of the qualifying exam.
- Passed (If the candidate has completed qualifying exam).
- Appearing (If the candidate is in final year).
- Employment Status: From the drop-down list candidates have to select employment status.
- Applying For: Candidates have to mention for which paper he/she is applying for in CTET 2020 Exam.
- Paper 1 - Candidates wish to become a Primary School Teacher for Classes I to V.
- Paper 2 - Candidates wish to become an Upper Primary School Teacher for Classes VI to VIII.
- Both - Candidates wish to become a teacher for both i.e Primary or Upper Primary.
(F). Educational Qualification:
- By providing the following details candidates have to mention their educational qualification
- Diploma or Degree
- Name of the College/ Institution/ University
- Pin Code
- Percentage of Marks
(G). Candidates Mailing Address:
- Candidates have to mention the following details in this section:
- City, Town or Village
- Pin code
- Mobile Number
- Email id
(H). Uploading Of Images:
- Candidates are required to scan their photographs and upload the same. Few guidelines have been listed below:
- The photograph should be matched with the candidates who are appearing for the examination.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be a recent one.
- The photograph and signature should be uploaded to a .jpg/.jpeg extension.
- Photograph size should be 4kb - 40kb. The dimension of the photograph has to be 3.5cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) only.
- Signature size should be 1kb - 25kb.
(I). Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates can make the payment using Debit/Credit Card or using e-challan.
- The fees as per category are as follows:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/OBC||INR 1000/-||INR 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||INR 500/-||INR 600/-|
Note: Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Banks.
(J). Printout of Confirmation Page:
- After completing all the details candidates are advised to take a printout of confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates should take a print out of the confirmation page for later use.