CTET application form 2024 correction window is active on Dec 4, 2023. Candidates can make necessary corrections by logging into the official website at ctet.nic.in. The correction window link will be active for five days.
CTET form was released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the January session. Before submitting an online application, candidates were instructed to first complete the CTET registration form 2023. Registration, application form, uploading of scanned documents, and payment of application fee are all part of the CTET 2023 application process.
Also Read: CTET 2024 Eligibility
Table of Contents
- CTET Application Links 2024
- CTET 2024 Application Process
- CTET Application Form 2024 Dates
- Details Required to Fill CTET Application Form 2024
- CTET 2024 Online Application Instructions
CTET Application Links 2024
CTET 2024 exam notification released by CBSE on its official website ctet.nic.in. Candidates who complete the registration process will be issued CTET 2024 admit card. The form correction window is active from Dec 4, 2024.
CTET application form 2024 link is tabulated below:
|CTET 2024 Application Form Correction Window||Click Here|
|CTET Registration 2023||Click Here|
|CTET 2024 Application Form||Click Here|
|CTET Application Form 2024 Notice||Download Here|
CTET 2024 Application Process
Along with the official notification PDF, the CTET online form 2023 submission date was extended. Before completing the online application form, candidates must complete the CTET registration 2024. CTET application form correction window is active from Dec 4, 2024.
Candidates have to just follow four simple steps to apply online for CTET 2024.
Step 1: CTET Registration
- Authentication CTET 2024 Form: Fill in all the personal details carefully.
- CTET Jan 2024 Online Application Form: Fill in the form and choose a password. Note down the registration/application number for future reference.
- For subsequent login, the registration number and chosen password are to be used.
Step 2: CTET 2024 Application Form
The notification includes a step-by-step procedure for completing the CTET 2024 online application form.
- An application form has to be filled out online from CTET official website.
- Click on 'Proceed to go online and fill in all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Now click on the 'Next' button and go to the review page to recheck all the details.
- Note down the registration/application number for future reference.
- Check If all the details filled in by the applicant are correct because another chance won't be provided to correct the application form.
- After filling in and rechecking all the details, candidates can now click on the 'Final Submit' on the review page.
- After submitting the form a new window will be open with a registration number, the candidates have to note it down for further use.
Step 3: Uploading Images
- Candidates need to scan their latest photographs and save them in jpg/jpeg format.
- After scanning, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph in the space provided.
- The size of the photograph should be 4kb - 40kb.
- The image dimension of the photograph should be 3.5cm (width) * 4.5 cm (height).
- The size of the signature should be 1kb - 25kb.
- Image Dimension of the signature should be 3.5cm (width) * 1.5 cm (height).
- Now after uploading, candidates will be directed towards the fee payment page.
Step 4: CTET Application Fee Payment
- Candidates can make the payment using online modes like Debit/Credit Card or e-challan. GST (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank.
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
- Once the payment of the application fee is successful the candidate will be directed to a confirmation page.
- Candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
|CTET Admit Card 2024||CTET Exam Centre 2024|
CTET Application Form 2024 Dates
CTET registration form 2024, as well as the revised application dates official notification PDF, has been made available. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the CTET application form 2024 for the Jan session on Nov 3, 2023. CTET application form 2024 deadline is Dec 1, 2023.
Candidates can find the detailed CTET application form 2024 dates in the tabular below.
|Events||Dates (Jan Session)|
|CTET 2023 Application Form Correction Start Date||Dec 4, 2023|
|CTET 2023 Application Form Correction Last Date||Dec 2023|
|CTET 2023 Application Form Start Date||Nov 3, 2023|
Last Date to Submit CTET Fees
|Nov 23 - 27, 2023|
|CTET 2023 Application Form Last Date||Dec 1, 2023|
Final Verification of CTET Application Fees
|Nov 28, 2023, - Dec 2, 2023|
Details Required to Fill CTET Application Form 2024
The details which the candidates are required to fill are as follows:
- All the details in the application should be filled in as per the Metric/10th standard mark sheet.
- His/her name, mother's name, father's name in Block letters.
- Date of Birth.
Choice of Examination Centre
- Candidates have the choice to select three different exam centres as per their preference.
- Three different cities should be selected, candidates are not allowed to select one city multiple times.
Question paper medium
- Candidates have the choice to select two different languages as per their preference for the question paper.
- From the drop-down list, candidates can select the language.
- Language 2 deals mainly with communication and comprehension abilities.
If a candidate is differently-abled, one of the following options must be selected:
- Visually Impaired (Blind).
- Hearing and Speech Impaired.
Unique Aadhar No: This is an optional field if candidates wish to give his/ her Adhar number they can give it.
- Gender: Candidates' gender is required to be mentioned.
- Category: Candidates' category is required to be mentioned.
- Status of Qualifying Exam: From the drop-down list, candidates have to select the status of the qualifying exam.
- Passed (If the candidate has completed the qualifying exam).
- Appearing (If the candidate is in the final year).
Employment Status: From the drop-down list candidates have to select employment status. Applying For: Candidates have to mention for which paper he/she is applying in CTET 2024 Exam.
- Paper 1 - Candidates wish to become a Primary School Teacher for Classes I to V.
- Paper 2 - Candidates wish to become an Upper Primary School Teacher for Classes VI to VIII.
- Both - Candidates wish to become a teacher for both i.e. Primary or Upper Primary.
By providing the following details candidates have to mention their educational qualification
- Diploma or Degree
- Name of the College/ Institution/ University
- Pin Code
- Percentage of Marks
Candidates Mailing Address
Candidates have to mention the following details in this section:
- City, Town or Village
- Pin code
- Mobile Number
- Email id
Uploading Of Images
Candidates are required to scan their photographs and upload them. A few guidelines have been listed below:
- The photograph should be matched with the candidates who are appearing for the examination.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be a recent one.
- The photograph and signature should be uploaded to a .jpg/.jpeg extension.
- The photograph size should be 4kb - 40kb. The dimension of the photograph has to be 3.5cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) only.
- The signature size should be 1kb - 25kb.
Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can make the payment using a Debit/Credit Card or using an e-challan.
- The fees as per category are as follows:
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/OBC||INR 1000/-||INR 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||INR 500/-||INR 600/-|
Note: Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Banks.
Printout of Confirmation Page
- After completing all the details candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page for later use.
CTET 2024 Online Application Instructions
Candidates can find the steps to submit the application form below.
- Candidates must visit the CTET 2024 official website to fill out the application form.
- Make sure that they satisfy CTET 2024 eligibility before applying.
- Candidates must mention the complete mailing address along with the pin code of the location.
- The candidature of candidates who submit more than one application form will be cancelled.
- Documents required:
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Copy of 10th standard mark sheet.
- Payment method:
- Debit/ Credit Card
- e- challan: Candidates can download e- challan from the official website.
After the payment has been successful candidates have to take the printout of the fee confirmation page. Any hard copy relating to the payment made is not to be sent to CTET by the candidates. Once the payment of the fee is made, it will neither be refunded nor transferred/reserved for any other exam.
Where can I get the CTET application form 2024?
CTET online form can be found on the official website - ctet.nic.in/Candidates should go through the official notification to know about the vacancies available and the eligibility criteria for relevant posts before applying for the exam
What is the application fee for CTET 2024?
The CTET fees for only Paper I or II are mentioned below. General/OBC- INR 1000/- SC/ST/PwD- INR 500/-
When will the CTET application form 2024 be release?
CTET 2024 application form was released on Nov 3, 2023. The last date to apply for the exam was Dec 1, 2023
Can I edit my CTET application form 2024?
Yes, CTET 2024 application form correction window is open on Dec 4, 2023. Candidates can edit their application form through this facility.