***CTET Decmber 2019 Registration has been opened. Scroll down for the official link***
CTET 2019 Application Form Details
- Before filling the application form of CTET 2019, candidates must see all the instructions carefully.
CTET 2019 Application Form
The details which the candidates are required to fill are as follows:
(A). Candidates Particulars:
- All the details in the application should be filled as per Metric/10th standard mark sheet.
- His/her name, mother's name, father's name in Block letters.
- Date of Birth.
(B). Choice of Examination Centre:
- Candidates have the choice to select three different exam centres as per their preference.
- Three different cities should be selected, candidates are not allowed to select one city multiple times.
(C). Question paper medium:
- Candidates have the choice to select two different languages as per their preference for the question paper.
- From the drop-down list, candidates can select the language.
- Language 2 deals mainly with communication and comprehension abilities.
***Apply for CTET December 2019 @ CTET Dec 2019 Official Registration Link***
(D). Differently Abled:
- If a candidate is differently abled, one of the following options must be selected:
- Visually Impaired (Blind).
- Hearing and Speech Impaired.
(E). Personal Details:
- Unique Aadhar No: This is an optional field if candidates are wishes to give his/ her Adhar number they can give.
- Gender: Candidates' gender is required to be mentioned..
- Category: Candidates' category is required to be mentioned.
- Status of Qualifying Exam: From the drop-down list, candidates have to select the status of the qualifying exam.
- Passed (If the candidate has completed qualifying exam).
- Appearing (If the candidate is in final year).
- Employment Status: From the drop-down list candidates have to select employment status.
- Applying For: Candidates have to mention for which paper he/she is applying for in CTET 2019 Exam.
- Paper 1 - Candidates wish to become a Primary School Teacher for Classes I to V.
- Paper 2 - Candidates wish to become an Upper Primary School Teacher for Classes VI to VIII.
- Both - Candidates wish to become a teacher for both i.e Primary or Upper Primary.
(F). Educational Qualification:
- By providing the following details candidates have to mention their educational qualification
- Diploma or Degree
- Name of the College/ Institution/ University
- Pin Code
- Percentage of Marks
(G). Candidates Mailing Address:
- Candidates have to mention the following details in this section:
- City, Town or Village
- Pin code
- Mobile Number
- Email id
(H). Uploading Of Images:
- Candidates are required to scan their photographs and upload the same. Few guidelines have been listed below:
- The photograph should be matched with the candidates who are appearing for the examination.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be a recent one.
- The photograph and signature should be uploaded to a .jpg/.jpeg extension.
- Photograph size should be 4kb - 40kb. The dimension of the photograph has to be 3.5cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) only.
- Signature size should be 1kb - 25kb.
(I). Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates can make the payment using Debit/Credit Card or using e-challan.
- The fees as per category are as follows:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/OBC||INR 700/-||INR 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||INR 350/-||INR 600/-|
Note: Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Banks.
(J). Printout of Confirmation Page:
- After completing all the details candidates are advised to take a printout of confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates should take print out of the confirmation page for later use.