MH SET 2023 exam is scheduled for Mar 26, 2023, and the admit card has been released today, Mar 16, 2023, on the official website. Candidates can download admit card from the official website using login information, application number, or name can all be used to download MH SET admit card 2023.
On exam day, candidates must carry their MH SET admit card 2023 and bring a legitimate ID. An applicant must have an MH SET admit card 2023 issued by the SET State Agency to be eligible to sit the exam. This need to shift below table
Latest Updates on MH SET
- Mar 16, 2023: MH SET admit card 2023 has been released today, Mar 16, 2023.
|MH SET 2023 Exam Pattern||MH SET 2023 Syllabus|
Candidates can find the detailed exam schedule in the article below. Read the article below for detailed information on the MH SET 2023 exam.
Table of Contents
- MH SET 2023 Admit Card
- About MH SET
- MH SET 2023 Exam Date
- MH SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- MH SET 2023 Application Form
- MH SET 2023 Application Process
- MH SET 2023 Exam Centres
- MH SET 2023 Exam Pattern
- MH SET 2023 Syllabus
- MH SET 2023 Result
- MH SET 2023 Contact Details
MH SET 2023 Admit Card
MH SET 2023 admit card has been issued today, Mar 16, 2023, to only those candidates who applied for the exam before the last date. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card for MH SET 2023 is available on the official website.
The details on MH SET 2023 admit card will be based on the information in the application form. Candidates must carry a photo identity proof to the examination hall along with the admit card.
How to Download MH SET 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates should follow these steps to download the MH SET 2023 admit card.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Check for the admit card download link.
- Step 3: Enter the login details.
- Step 4: Admit card will be displayed,
- Step 5: Download the same for future reference.
Read More: MH SET Admit Card 2023
About MH SET
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH SET) is a state-level eligibility test conducted once a year. As per the University Grants Commission (UGC) guidelines, Maharastra, the Government of Goa has selected Savitribi Phule Pune University (University of Pune) as the state-level agency to conduct MH SET.
MH SET exam is conducted in 32 subjects under Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Law, Mental, Moral Science, Social Science, Education and Physical Education. The exam will be conducted as two individual papers. Both papers will have an objective mode of questions. In Paper I, candidates must answer 50 questions, while in Paper II, they must answer 100.
MH SET is held annually to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. The below table displays information regarding MH SET 2023 highlights.
|Exam Name||MH SET / MAHA SET / Unipune SET|
|Full Form||Maharastra State Eligibility Test|
|Savitribai Phule Pune University (University of Pune)|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Profession Offered||Assistant Professor|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question|
|Papers||Paper I (General and Teaching Aptitude) and Paper-II (Subject Selected by Candidate)|
|Exam Duration||Paper I (1 hour) and Paper-II (2 hours)|
|Marking Scheme||Each Correct answer is awarded 2 marks and no negative marking|
MH SET 2023 Exam Date
MH SET 2023 exam will be held on Mar 26, 2023, by the conducting body. Candidates are advised to go through the below table which displays MH SET 2023 important dates. It is very important to note all the dates so that they do not miss out on any important event or examination procedure.
|Start of MH SET 2023 Online Application||Nov 10, 2022|
|Last Date for MH SET 2023 Online Application (Without Late Fee)||Nov 30, 2022|
|Last Date for MH SET 2023 Online Application (With a Late Fee of INR 500)||Dec 1, 2022|
|Last Date to Pay MH SET 2023 Registration Fee||Dec 7, 2022|
|Application Correction Window Start Date||Dec 8, 2022|
|Application Correction Window Close Date||Dec 10, 2022|
|Availability of MH SET 2023 Admit Card||Mar 16, 2023|
|MH SET 2023 Exam Date||Mar 26, 2023|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|Last Date to Download Feedback Form||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of MH SET 2023 Result||To Be Announced|
MH SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
MH SET 2023 eligibility criteria are designed by the University of Pune. Before applying for any examination, candidates must ensure that they have gone through all the details regarding the eligibility criteria of that particular exam. If an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility, their application might be rejected. Applicants can check out the MH SET 2023 eligibility criteria listed below.
- Age: The conducting authority sets no upper age limit for the candidates to appear for the exam.
- Candidates who hold a UGC recognized Master’s degree or equivalent with at least 55% aggregate marks (without rounding off) and for SC/ST/PH/VH and OBC/SBC/DT/NT belonging candidates with at least 50% aggregate marks in Post Graduation are eligible.
- Final-year post-graduation candidates are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and awarded the certificate after passing their Master’s exams with the minimum percentage required.
- Candidates who hold a postgraduate diploma/certificate granted by an Indian university or a foreign diploma/ degree/ certificate granted by a foreign university should determine the equivalence of their degree/ diploma/ certificate with a master’s degree from recognized Indian university. Candidates can evaluate this from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
Read More: MH SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
MH SET 2023 Application Form
MH SET 2023 application form correction window was open till Dec 10, 2022. Candidates used this facility to edit or change their application forms in the specified areas.
MH SET 2023 application form was released on Nov 10, 2022, and the last date to apply for the exam without a late fee was till Nov 30, 2022. However, candidates could apply for the exam and pay the application fee with a late of INR 500/- till Dec 7, 2022. Candidates can visit the official website for registration.
Registration Fee: It includes the application fee and the processing fee.
- Candidates from other states except Maharastra and Goa should be treated under Open Category.
- Registration fees should be paid online through a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The fee once paid, is not refundable.
The applicants can refer to the following table to understand about MH SET 2023 registration fee.
|SC/ST/PH/VH/Trans-genders OBC/DT(A)(VJ)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC/SEBC (Belonging to Non-Creamy Layer Category Only)||INR 450|
Documents Upload: Scanned photograph and the candidate's signature should be uploaded while filling out the application form.
- The photograph is in jpg/jpeg format with a maximum size of 50 KB.
- The signature is in jpg/jpeg format with a maximum size of 30 KB.
Read More: MH SET 2023 Application form
MH SET 2023 Application Process
MH SET 2023 application process commenced on Nov 10, 2022, and ended on Dec 7, 2022, on the official website. Eligible candidates must complete the registration process to access the application form. They must apply for the exam before the closing date.
How to Register for MH SET 2023 Exam?
Candidates who want to register for the MH SET 2023 exam should follow these steps.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Fill in all the required/ asked information in the Application Form like Adhar number etc..,
- Step 3: Upload the Scanned Copies of Passport Size Photo and Signature of the specified dimensions.
- Step 4: Make the online payment of the registration fee through a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Step 5: Submit the application form.
MH SET 2023 Exam Centres
MH SET 2023 exam centres are available in 15 cities of Maharashtra. Detailed information about the exam centre is printed on the admit card. Check the table below for MH SET 2023 exam centres.
|MH SET 2023 Exam Centres|
MH SET 2023 Exam Pattern
The conducting body will establish the MH SET 2023 exam pattern on the official website and the detailed information bulletin. Aspiring candidates must have a thorough knowledge of exam patterns to prepare for the exam better.
Mode: The examination is conducted offline as a Pen and Paper test; candidates will answer in the OMR Sheet, provided along with the Question Paper or the Test Booklet.
Question Type: The questions will be asked in the Objective Type or Multiple Choice Based.
Topics: MH SET will be conducted in 2 sessions on the same day,
- Paper I: This paper will test the candidate's reasoning ability and reading comprehension with the general teaching aptitude.
- Paper-II: This paper will be based on the subjects selected by the candidate.
Exam Duration: The examination will be conducted in 2 sessions,
- The first session will be for 1 hour (10.00 am to 11.00 am)
- The second session will be for 2 hours (11.30 am to 1.30 pm)
Marking Scheme: Paper I has 50 questions, each with two marks.
- Paper II has 100 questions, and each question carries two marks.
- No negative marking.
The following displays details about the MH SET 2023 exam pattern.
|Session||Paper||Number of Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||Paper I||50 questions, all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 hour (10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)|
|Second||Paper II||100 questions, all of which are compulsory||100 x 2= 200||
2 hours (11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.)
MH SET 2023 Syllabus
MH SET 2023 syllabus will be different for both papers. Paper I syllabus is General Aptitude testing, testing Reasoning Skills, and Reading Comprehension. Paper-II syllabus is about the subject that the candidate chooses. Candidates must select the subject they studied during their Post Graduation or the related/ equivalent Subject.
To understand the MH SET 2023 Syllabus in an easier way, applicants are recommended to check out the below table.
|Paper I||General Aptitude, Reasoning, Reading Comprehension|
|Paper II||Sociology, Political Science, Defence & Strategic Studies, Home Science, Library & Information Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Social Work, Public Administration, Mathematical Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physical Science, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science, Geography, Computer Science & Application, Electronics Science, Forensic Science, Commerce, Management, Law, Education, Physical Education|
MH SET 2023 Result
MH SET 2023 results will be declared on the official website after successfully conducting the exam. The exam authority will only publish the results online. Once the results are announced, candidates can check them using their login credentials generated at registration.
How to Download MH SET 2023 Results?
Follow these steps to download MH SET 2023 Result.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the Official Website.
- Step 2: Check for the Results link.
- Step 3: Click the Results link and enter the required login details.
- Step 4: Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and take the printout of the same for further reference.
Read More: MH SET 2023 Result
MH SET 2023 Contact Details
In case of any questions or queries, candidates can contact the concerned authorities through the following contact details.
SET Bhavan, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411007
Office Phone Nos: 020 25692527, 25601290
Coordinator Phone Nos: 020 25692529
Deputy Registrar Phone Nos: 020 25699250
Email ID: [email protected]
What is the age limit to apply for MH SET 2023?
There is No Upper Age Limit set by the Conducting authority for the Candidates to appear for the exam.
Where are the MH SET 2023 exam centres located?
MH SET 2023 exam centres are located in 15 cities.
What is the MH SET 2023 Exam pattern?
MH SET will be conducted in 2 sessions on the same day, Paper I: This paper will test the reasoning ability and the reading comprehension of the candidate with the general teaching aptitude. Paper-II: This paper will be based on the subjects selected by the candidate.
What is the duration of MH SET 2023 exam?
The examination will be conducted in 2 sessions, The first session will be for 1 hour (10.00 am to 11.00 am) The second session will be for 2 hours (11.30 am to 1.30 pm)
What is the marking scheme followed in MH SET 2023?
Paper I has 50 questions and each question carries 2 marks. Paper-II has 100 questions and each question carries 2 marks. No negative marking.