The answer key for UGC NET December 2019 Exam has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the answers on the official website. Students must pay INR 1000 for a challenge raised for a question. Also, the last date for raising challenge is 13 December 2019.
A total of 7,93,813 candidates attempted the test that was scheduled December 2 to December 6, 2019.
How to download UGC NET Answer Sheet?
- Visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
- In the redirected page, log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password, and enter Security Pin as displayed and click on submit.
- Now you can click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key” and you will see question Ids in the sequential order.
- You can click the appropriate checkbox next to a particular answer to raise a challenge to that particular question.
- After clicking the desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
- Finally, you can see all the Answer Ids that you have challenged.
- You will also have the option of adding certain important documents that are relevant to your claim. Remember, you have to put your documents in a SINGLE PDF file.
- Now click on Save your claim. After checking all your raised challenges proceed for payment.
- Pay the fee by clicking on 'Click here to pay'.
- You can use any mode of payment among Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your answer is found to be correct then, the same amount will be refunded to your account.
UGC NET Previous Year Answer Keys