The UGC NET 2019 answer key has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the answer on the official website. Students must pay INR 1000 for a challenge raised for a question. Also, the last date for raising challenge is December 13, 2019.
A total of 7,93,813 candidates attempted the test that was scheduled December 2 to December 6, 2019.
How to download UGC NET Answer Sheet?
- Visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
- In the redirected page log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and click submit.
- Now you can click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key” and you will see question Ids in the sequential order.
- You can click the appropriate checkbox next to a particular answer to raise a challenge to that particular question.
- After clicking the desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
- Finally, you can see all the Answer Ids that you have challenged.
- You will also have the option of adding certain important documents that are relevant to your claim. Remember you have to put your documents in a SINGLE PDF file.
- Now click on Save your claim finally. After checking all your raised challenges proceed for payment.
- Pay the fee by clicking on 'Click here to pay'.
- You can use any mode of payment among Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your answer is found to be correct then, the same amount will be refunded to your account.
UGC NET Previous Year Answer Keys