UGC NET answer key 2023 for Dec 2022 session will be released soon on the official website. The exams for the same were conducted successfully on the scheduled dates. The candidates who appear for UGC NET 2023 must refer to the uploaded answer keys to derive an estimated score for themselves. Check the article below to learn more about UGC NET answer key 2023.
|UGC NET Result 2023||UGC NET Paper Analysis 2023|
Latest Updates on UGC NET
- Mar 16, 2023: UGC NET answer key 2023 for Dec 2022 session exam will be released soon.
Table of Contents
- UGC NET Answer Key 2023 Dates - Dec Session
- UGC NET Answer Key 2023 Dates - Jun Session
- Steps to Download UGC NET Answer Key 2023
- Steps to Challenge UGC NET Answer Key 2023
UGC NET Answer Key 2023 Dates - Dec Session
The important highlights relevant to the answer key for CBSE UGC NET December are given below
|Release of Provisional Answer key||Apr 2023 - Second Week|
|Window to Raise Objection||Apr 2023 - Last Week|
|Release of Final Answer Key||Jun 2023 - Third Week|
UGC NET Answer Key 2023 Dates - Jun Session
Candidates can check the CBSE UGC NET answer key 2023 dates for Jun session.
|Exam Dates||Jun 13 - Jun 22, 2023|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||Jun 2023|
|Window to Raise Objections||Jun 2023|
|Release of Final UGC NET 2023 Answer Key||Jul 2023|
Steps to Download UGC NET Answer Key 2023
Steps to download UGC NET answer key 2023 are given below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the left-hand side of the homepage, locate the Current Events column.
- Step 3: Find the link to Answer Keys for UGC NET Merged Cycle 2023. Click on it.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a single PDF file that contains the final answers to UGC NET question papers of all 82 subjects.
Steps to Challenge UGC NET Answer Key 2023
The examination will be held from Feb 21 - Mar 10, 2023. The candidates can refer to the steps below to challenge the provisional answer key for UGC NET 2023 Dec 2022 Session.
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on "View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key".
- Step 3: On the redirected page, log in with your Application Number, Date of Birth, and Password, and enter Security Pin as displayed.
- Step 4: Now you can click "Challenge's regarding UGC NET Merged Cycle 2023", and you will see question IDs in sequential order.
- Step 5: You can click the appropriate checkbox next to a particular answer to raise a challenge to that particular question.
- Step 6: After clicking the desired option, scroll down, 'Save your Claim'and move to the next screen.
- Step 7: Finally, you can see all the Answer IDs you have challenged on the answer key for UGC NET - November 2021.
- Step 8: You will also have the option of adding certain important documents that are relevant to your claim.
- Step 9: Remember to put all your documents in a SINGLE PDF file.
- Step 10: Now click on 'save your claim'.
- Step 11: After double-checking all your raised challenges, proceed for payment.
- Step 12: Pay the requisite fee by clicking on 'Click here to pay.'
- Step 13: You can use any mode of payment among Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Step 14: If your answer is found to be correct, the same amount will be refunded back to your account.
2016 answer keys_.pdf
68_ugc net 2017 paper 1 answer key.pdf
68_ugc net 2017 paper 2 answer key.pdf
68_ugc net 2017 paper 3 answer key.pdf