The Mysore University has released the KSET admit card 2021 on Jul 22, 2021, which will allow candidates to appear for the exam. For the KSET Admit Card, download the PDF format so you can print it out for future use. The KSET admit card login details such as the registration number and password are important, and candidates must use the same to access the admit card for KSET 2021. Once the official notification is released, the KSET admit card 2021, will be released on the official website. Take a look at the steps below, which will help candidates download the KSET admit card for the 2021 exam. Also, note that the KSET admit card will only be issued to candidates who have filled their application form for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test.
KSET Admit Card Dates
The important dates related to the KSET admit card 2021 are listed below. Take a look at this table and make sure to check, so you stay up to date on any changes as per the official notification for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test.
|KSET 2021 Admit Card Release Date||Jul 22, 2021|
|KSET Exam||Jul 25, 2021|
How to download KSET Hall Ticket 2021?
We have listed the steps to download the KSET admit card 2021. Candidates can log in to the official website and download the admit card for KSET. The steps are easy and detailed below for your convenience.
- Step 1: Visit the official website, i.e., kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the link highlighting 'Admit Card.'
- Step 3: Once displayed, enter your registered email ID and password to log in. You can retrieve the password by clicking on ' Forgot password' below.
- Step 4: Click on the login.
- Step 5: Make sure to download and print your KSET Admit card.
The admit card for KSET 2021 is mandatory for candidates appearing for the entrance exam. Make sure to carry it along with a photo ID card. Failing to do so will bar the candidates from appearing for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test. The admit card will not be available offline, so candidates must make sure to download the correct one from the official website.
How to retrieve the password to download KSET Admit Card?
The candidates must always note down their ID and password to avoid such situations. But in case, if the candidate has forgotten the password, it can be easily retrieved. Candidates need to follow the steps given below to reset their passwords.
- Visit the candidate login page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button
- Create a new password by filling in asked details like email ID, date of birth, and registration number.
Important details on KSET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates should thoroughly check the details mentioned on the admit cards. If the candidates find any information on the admit card incorrect, they can reach out to the authorities as soon as possible. Below are some important details that candidates should check once they download the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Parents’ or guardians’ name
- Registration number
- Candidates’ date of birth
- Exam centre code
- Candidates’ signature
- Box to affix passport size recent photograph
Documents required along with KSET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates should carry the required documents with the KSET admit card 2021. If candidates fail to carry any of the documents listed below will not be allowed to enter the examination center and may also lose their candidature. Below is the list of documents required with the admit card.
- A printed copy of the KSET exam admit card.
- One passport size photograph ( similar to the one uploaded online on the application form)
- Any of the following photo ID ( original and valid)
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar enrollment number
- Ration card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming relaxation under PwD category
- A relevant certificate if the name has been changed due to marriage or any other reason.
Note: The names of the candidates on their photo IDs should match with the names that appear on the KSET admit card 2021. Candidates will not be allowed to write anything on the admit card or any other paper. Candidates must read the instructions on the admit card carefully and keep them in mind during the exam.
Things not to carry to KSET 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates need to read the instructions given on the admit card carefully to avoid any confusion on the examination day. Read the list of things provided below that candidates should refrain from carrying to the exam centre.
- Bags are not allowed inside the examination centre as KSET will not be responsible for belongings being lost or stolen at the examination premises.
- Textual material, Calculator, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic watches.
- Bluetooth devices, pager, or any other electronic gadget.
- Mobile phones
KSET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
On the KSET 2021 exam day, all the candidates must follow a code of conduct, as any candidate found creating a nuisance will be barred from the examination. This may also lead to disqualification. Find below some of the instructions candidates need to follow.
- Candidates will be required to follow all COVID- 19 protocols, including masks, sanitizers, social distancing, etc.
- Do not write anything on admit cards or damage the KSET Admit Card. Make sure it is in mint condition until the end of the KSET exam.
- Candidates must be present in the exam centre by 9:00 AM or 30 mins before the time specified to avoid any late appearances and last-minute confusion. If a candidate is late, they will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates appearing for the second session must appear in the exam hall by 2:00 PM, and they cannot leave before 11:45 AM for the first session and 3:30 PM for the second session.
KSET Previous Year Question Paper
The candidates who are appearing for the KSET 2021 exam must start their preparation asap. The candidates should download the previous years’ question paper to formulate their strategy of exam preparation. Candidates should understand the pattern and trend of paper to have an edge while preparing. Some of the benefits of downloading previous years’ question papers are given below.
- It will help analyze the exam pattern and its trend.
- Candidates can practice previous years’ question papers as per the exam time to learn time management.
- Previous years’ question papers will help candidates to categorize topics as per their importance.
KSET Admit Card FAQs
Q. Will the KSET 2021 admit card be available in offline mode?
Ans. No, the candidates must download the admit card from the official website only.
Q. Is it mandatory to carry a KSET 2021 admit card to the exam centre?
Ans. Yes, the KSET 2021 admit card is the mandatory document candidates need to carry to the examination centre, without which the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Q. What if the candidate filled in the wrong information in the application form, the candidate will still get the admit card?
Ans. No, any wrong information filled in the application form will lead to rejection of the application form. Admit cards will be issued only to the candidates who have filled up the applications form successfully.