MRNAT stands for Manav Rachna University Aptitude Test, an entrance examination conducted by Manav Rachna University, Faridabad for candidates aspiring to take admissions into various UG and PG programmes offered by the university. The courses belong to various streams such Engineering, Arts, Healthcare Management, Biotechnology, Psychology, Data Science, Economics, Journalism, Commerce, etc. Want to know more about MRNAT 2021? Read the full article given below.
- MRNAT Introduction
- MRNAT Courses Offered
- MRNAT 2021 Exam Date
- MRNAT 2021 Eligibility
- MRNAT 2021 Application Form
- MRNAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- MRNAT 2021 Admit Card
- MRNAT 2021 Results
- Contact Details
Introduction to MRNAT 2021
- About MRNAT: Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) is a National Level Entrance Test conducted by Manav Rachna University (MRU) for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as Engineering, Arts, Science, Education, Commerce, and Law.
- About Manav Rachna University: Manav Rachna University (MRU) was established in the year 2004, under MREI (Manav Rachna Education Institutions), in the state of Haryana.
- Conducting Body: Every year the MRNAT is conducted by Manav Rachna University (MRU), located in Faridabad, India.
- Level: MRNAT is a National Level Entrance Test that is conducted once every year.
- Exam Centre: Students should note that for all Programmes, the test would be conducted at Manav Rachna Campus & other locations, date and time of the Test will be intimated through registered email ID and by SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Courses Offered: Through MRNAT, students can seek admission for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields such as Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce and Law at 2 different institutes, MRIIRS (Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies) and MRU (Manav Rachna University).
MRNAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates can refer to the below table, which shows information regarding MRNAT 2021 Highlights.
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna University (MRU)
|Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG)|
|May 22, 2021 & May 23, 2021|
Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
Courses Offered through MRNAT 2021
- Courses offered at MRIIRS are B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral, M.tech, B.Sc. Data Science, B.Sc. Interior Design, BCA, MCA, MCA(L), BPT, MPT, B.Sc/ M.Sc- Nutrition & Dietetics, BBA (General/ Banking & Financial Markets/ Global- International Business), B.Com (Hons.), M.Com,B.Sc(IT), B.A/ B.Sc (Hons.) Economics, BA/MA Journalism & Mass Communication, B.Sc./ M.Sc. Applied Geology, BA(Hons.)/ MA-English, Bachelor of Visual Arts, PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations, B.Sc.- Hospitality & Hotel Administration, B.A./ B.Sc (Hons.)-Applied Psychology, M.A./ M.Sc-Applied Psychology, Master of Social Work, B.A/B.Sc in Liberal Arts, M.A./ M.Sc. Economics, M.Sc Biotechnology.
- Courses offered at MRU are: B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral, M.Tech, BBA (Healthcare Management/ Finance & Accounts/ Operations Management/ Entrepreneurship & Family Management), B.Sc.(Hons.)/ M.Sc (Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics), B.Ed, B.A. B.Ed. Integrated, B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated, B.Ed. Special Education, L.L.M (1 Year & 2 Year)* (*Subject to the approval of Govt. of Haryana), B.A. LL.B (Hons.), BBA LL.B (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)
- Courses, that don't come under MRIIS are Bachelor of Architecture and MBA.
MRNAT 2021 Exam Dates
Applicants can have a look at the below table to know more about MRNAT 2021 Important Dates.
Application Form Last Date
|May 20, 2021|
Admit Card Release Date
|To be announced|
|May 22, 2021 to May 23, 2021|
|Jul 2, 2021 (Tentative)|
MRNAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate's application might be rejected at any time during the process of admission if the candidate is found to be ineligible for the examination. Before appearing for any exam, candidates need to be well versed with eligibility criteria scenario such that any important events related to eligibility criteria should not be missed out in any circumstances. Applicants must go through the MRNAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for UG courses and PG courses are different and the same has been listed below.
- Education for UG: For students seeking admission for UG courses, passing 10+2 or equivalent, from a recognized university/board, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 50% marks for general category and there will be 10% relaxation for Kashmiri Migrants.
- Education for PG: Students seeking admission for PG courses must have passed a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, from a recognized university, in the relevant stream applied, with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category and there will be 10% relaxation for Kashmiri Migrants.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for MRNAT 2021.
Candidates can also have a look at the below table, to understand MRNAT 2021 Eligibility more easily.
Passed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - For PG
Passed 10+2 or equivalent - For UG
No Age Limit
- Technical Undergraduate Programmes: JEE 2021, SAT, MR NAT 2021 is conducted, MR NAT 2020 scores can be considered in the case appeared last year
- Non-Technical Undergraduate & Postgraduate (Apart from M.Tech): Till MR NAT 2021 is conducted, MR NAT 2020 scores can be considered in the case appeared last year
- B.Arch: NATA 2021 (Phase I)
- M.Tech: GATE
- MDS: NEET 2021 & as per MCC guidelines
MRNAT 2021 Application Form
- Registration Date: The application form is available on the official website of Manav Rachna University (MRU).
- Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay the registration fee of INR 1200 + GST while filling the Application Form for all candidates.
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Application Fee online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
INR 1200 + GST for all Candidates
MRNAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The below table displays information about MRNAT 2021 Exam Pattern.
|Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
1 mark for the correct answer
No negative marking
MRNAT 2021 Admit Card
- Availability: MRNAT 2021 Admit Card will be available on the official website.
- Download: Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website: manavrachna.edu.in.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry government ID proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
MRNAT 2021 Results and Counselling
- Results: Results will be declared on the official website for all category candidates on Jul 2, 2021 tentatively.
- Counselling: Candidates who clear the MRNAT 2021 will be called for the counselling process after the results are announced. The date of the counselling will be intimidated to students through email. The candidates must appear in person for physical counselling for admission before the Admission Committee. No relaxation of any kind is permissible in this regard.
- The candidate must bring the following documents in original at the time of counselling (to be taken back by the candidate after verification) along with two sets of attested photocopies:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes,
- Address Proof,
- 12th standard mark sheet,
- Valid Score of MRNAT/JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets for PG courses.
- All other documents must be submitted during orientation after the start of classes or within 03 (three) days from the date of admission, then appear before the Document Verification Committee for verification of documents.
- The admission committee shall allot the seats to the Candidates in order of merit, subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Demand Draft, Credit / Debit Card or in Cash.
- The seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on the deposition of the fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, the right to admission shall be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list.
Manav Rachana Education Institutes (MREI),
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: manavrachna.edu.in
- Contact: +91-129-4259000
How will the GD/PI be conducted?
GD/PI will be conducted online via zoom. You will interact with a panel of experts at a specified date and time which will be communicated to you via email.
When will I receive my login details for GD/PI?
The login details along with a set of instructions will be sent to your registered email id 48 hours in advance.
What if the connection gets distorted in between and we are unable to connect again?
In such a scenario please reach out to the helpline numbers or send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
What could be the topic of GD?
The topic of GD will be based on current issues of general awareness.
What will be the pattern and duration of virtual GD/PI?
The virtual GD/PI would last for about 40 minutes. The initial 5-10 minutes will be utilized for introducing the topics and the panels. The GD will be of about 20 minutes. During the last 10 minutes, the panellists will interact with each candidate for about a minute.
What am I supposed to keep with me during the GD/PI?
In addition to your laptop/desktop with a stable internet connection, it is advisable to keep a notepad and pen handy during the discussion in case you wish to jot down your points.
Will the results for GD/PI be announced separately?
The results for GD/PI will not be announced separately as it is a part of the comprehensive assessment which also includes the online test to be conducted on May 2nd and 3rd. The results will be announced after combining the scores of both.
Can I appear for GD/PI or MRNAT if I haven’t applied?
In case you haven’t applied yet, you must fill your form at the earliest, post which the online GD/PI and MR NAT will be scheduled. If you have filled your form after April 30th, you will be notified about the next date of the exam via email/call/SMS on your registered email and mobile number.
Am I eligible for scholarship on basis of my MRNAT score?
Yes, on the basis of the score %age, you are entitled for MRNAT Scholarship, on the conditions you take admission within stipulated period defined. There are two types of Scholarship in the basis of MRNAT Test such that Utkarsh and Uttam. For details refer https://manavrachna.edu.in/scholarship-for-students/. Looking at the ongoing lockdown conditions, Online MRNAT test is organized, in which participants are advised to appear for the test either on Laptop/Desktop having web camera. Test through Mobile and Tablets are not entitled for scholarships.
When will the MRNAT result be declared?
You can check your result within 48 hrs after appearing for MRNAT 2020.
What are the next steps after receiving the result?
You will receive a selection letter on your registered email id with all the necessary information including the next steps and date for physical counselling.
When and how will the MR NAT test be conducted?
The test will be conducted on 2nd and 3rd May 2020 and the mode will be online. The exact date of the test and detailed instructions will be sent to your registered email id 48 hours in advance.
What is the pattern of the online test?
There are 2 major components of MRNAT: Online Exam: It is an objective type online exam of 90 minutes duration with questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for. GD and/or Personal Interaction: Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills, the ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view. They may be challenged to demonstrate their problem-solving skills and their ability to be a team player. The online test will have the following sections: Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (25 Questions) General English/Verbal Ability (25 Questions) General Awareness (25 Questions)
Is there any sample paper available for MR NAT?
Yes! You can take a Mock Test for the MR NAT through this link https://learn.manavrachna.edu.in/learn/MRNAT-MockTest.
What about the admissions process as the 12th results are not out yet?
In case your qualifying exam result is not available at the moment and assuming that you fulfil all the other eligibility conditions for a said program, you will be offered ‘Provisional Admission’ subject to fulfillment of remaining criteria once the exam results are declared.
Will any other dates for the MR NAT be there in case unable to appear on the said dates? If yes then what about the admissions process dates and scholarship?
It will be great if you can try to appear for the test on the said dates. In case you are unable to make it on the said dates, the admissions team will get back in touch with you after May 3rd regarding the further course of action and next dates for the test. [In such a case the applicants\' name and application number shall be provided to the Admissions Facilitation Centre, along with special requests (if any) for necessary action].
How can I reschedule my online GD/PI or MRNAT in case I missed my exam on the scheduled date?
To reschedule your MRNAT, please write an email to [email protected] or call on +91 73038 19911 / +91 73038 29911