MAHE PET 2023 Results will be announced on the official website. The authorities will compile a MAHE OET 2023 merit list based on the candidates' performance in the admission exams. Candidates would be able to participate in MAHE OET 2023 counselling based on their outcome scores. To learn more about MAHE OET result 2023, read the entire article.
Latest Updates on MAHE
- Mar 18, 2023: MAHE OET 2023 Slot booking will start on Apr 21, 2023 on the official website.
- Mar 18, 2023: MAHE OET 2023 Phase 1 exam will be conducted from Apr 28, 2023 to Apr 30, 2023.
Table of Contents
- MAHE OET Results
- Steps to Check MAHE OET 2023 Results
- MAHE OET 2023 Result Dates
- Steps to Download MAHE OET Scorecard
- MAHE OET Result 2023 Highlights
- MAHE OET 2023 Merit List
- What After MAHE OET 2023 Merit List?
MAHE OET Results
The results of MAHE OET 2023 Phase 1 will be announced on the official website. Candidates can visit the official website to check MAHE OET 2023 results, where they can download the result by submitting the application number.
Candidates should check on the mock test papers given in, MAHE OET 2023 mock test paper to get a clear idea about the questions asked in the exam. Attending the mock tests for MAHE OET Exam practice may help them to understand the pattern and it will also help the candidates estimate the time they take to complete the exam and learn how to use the time effectively.
Candidates can check for the results of the exam from the official website. Candidates need to provide details like login ID and password to view their results. Candidates who have scored the required cut-off mark will be eligible for applying for counselling. Those students may gain admission to Manipal University and the colleges affiliated with it.
Steps to Check MAHE OET 2023 Results
The candidates can follow the steps below to view and download their results.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the respective link to download the rank list/scorecard.
- Step 3: On the candidate portal, enter the required credentials, and submit them to log in.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Check and download the result for future reference.
MAHE OET 2023 Result Dates
The following table provides details about the results of the schedule of MAHE OET 2023.
|MAHE OET 2023||
Apr 28, 2023 to Apr 30, 2023.
|MAHE OET 2023 Result||
Jul 2023 (Tentative)
|Commencement of Counselling||Jul - Aug 2023 (Tentative)|
Steps to Download MAHE OET Scorecard
The following are the steps to downloading the MET 2023 scorecard:
- Step 1: Visit the MET 2023 official website.
- Step 2: Candidates must access the scorecard by clicking on the link.
- Step 3: It is necessary to supply the MET 2023 application number as well as the OTBS password.
- Step 4: The MET 2023 scorecard will be presented on the screen, and candidates will be able to download it.
MAHE OET Result 2023 Highlights
Candidates are advised to keep the following pointers in mind while checking MAHE OET 2023 results.
- The results of MAHE OET 2023 will be published online by the authorities.
- The candidates' scores will be included in the final result.
- Candidates should print down their results for future reference.
- Candidates will be assigned seats based on their marks/ranks on the merit list.
- On the basis of their scores, shortlisted candidates will be invited to MAHE OET 2023 counselling.
MAHE OET 2023 Merit List
MAHE will publish the MET 2023 merit list online. Candidates can check their ranks and eligibility for future admission processes using the merit list. Candidates must input their application number in order to view the merit list. The PDF version of the rank list will be available for download.
Free-ship for MAHE OET 2023 Rank
Merit-cum-Means for MAHE OET 2023 Rank
1 to 100
101 to 1,000
1 to 100
101 to 1,000
What After MAHE OET 2023 Merit List?
Candidates shortlisted after the declaration of results are eligible for the counselling process. MAHE will conduct OET 2023 counselling process and release the allotment results round-wise. After the round I allotment, candidates can choose to accept the seat or select float if the candidate wishes to go further to the next round. In such case, the candidate must choose the wait list option to go to the next round of allotment. Candidates who are not allotted any seats in the first round can also proceed to the next round by selecting the wait list option.
Read More: MAHE OET 2023 Counselling